Vegas Odds on Bills landing Michael Thomas

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

I don't think the Bills are signing another receiver, unless one of our current ones gets injured.

Pretty much where I'm at.  3 locks in Samuel, Coleman, Shakir.  2 near locks in Hollins and MVS.  1 last spot potentially... and depends how they feel about any of the players there.  Usually your 6th WR is a younger player developing, or a flexible player who can potentially play inside and out.  Thomas fits the latter, and i don't see anyone on the boundary keeping him off the field if he were healthy.  But he's never healthy, and probably doesn't want a deal in the MVS range.  

Edited by Bleeding Bills Blue
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Mark Vader said:

I don't think the Bills are signing another receiver, unless one of our current ones gets injured.

Certainly not the ghost of Michael Thomas...

That’s a no from me dog. The guy was elite in 2018/19. That’s a long time past. Let’s work with what we have. He’d be coming for Mapletron’s spot which I would rather see Claypool in anyway. 

2 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

2 hours ago, Process said:

The Bills are the betting favorites to land every player ever it seems

Has Von Miller pronounced anything yet?

1 hour ago, Beast said:

I’d rather have Thurman Thomas.

Or even Rocketship 7’’s own Dave Thomas.

Even Thomas the Train.

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

Does Thomas come with Keon Coleman jokes?

Bills Receivers Coach Adam Henry: "Alright Mike. If you can beat this guy in a footrace (motions at Keon Coleman), we'll bring you to camp as a body... no guarantees."