NEW FORUM FOR INVESTMENTS/STOCKS?

Buckey

Like to see a forum for investments/stock picks?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Like to see a forum for investments/stock picks?

• YES/WOULD PARTICIPATE
    • I MIGHT POST SOMETIMES
    • I WOULD READ MAYBE
    • NO INTEREST

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't make recommendations.  But if I did, I certainly wouldn't make them for free.  'Course, if I knew anything, I wouldn't have to work for a living.

:devil:

Also, there are regulatory reasons that I cannot talk about specific issues.  Sorry.

361118[/snapback]

yes what he said....

Too much potential for abuse by "pump-n-dumpers" if you ask me.

PTR

361321[/snapback]

I am pretty sure this would not be the place that they would be looking, nor would this place generate the volume...but I did here about this Philipine company that makes cars that run on dirty mop water...ground floor opportunity on this untapped market

Here's a fairly conservative stock to consider; Ivax Corporation trades on the AMEX. Symbol IVX. Generic and branded drug manufacturer. Have recently added several drugs coming off patent. Deemed a takeover target by some

I've also made money lately on Torrent Energy trading as TREN on the BB. They are a junior exporation company with a hot coal bed methane property in Oregon.

I'm still holding on to Hyperdynamics, an oil and gas exploration explorer with a potentially massive oil and gas property off the coast of Africa. They just recentlymoved to the Amex from the bulletin board and now trade with the symbol HDY.

I might participate from time to time.  I work for Morgan Stanley and deal with it all day long so I try and stay away from work related subjects during off time.....

361572[/snapback]

What's up with Morgan Stanley's initiation on Sears at Underweight?

I think they are dead wrong.

Here's a fairly conservative stock to consider;  Ivax Corporation trades on the AMEX. Symbol IVX.  Generic and branded drug manufacturer.  Have recently added several drugs coming off patent.  Deemed a takeover target by some

I've also made money lately on Torrent Energy trading as TREN on the BB.  They are  a junior exporation company with a hot coal bed methane property in Oregon.

I'm still holding on to Hyperdynamics, an oil and gas exploration explorer with a potentially massive oil and gas property off the coast of Africa.  They just recentlymoved to the Amex from the bulletin board and now trade with the symbol HDY.

361759[/snapback]

I agree about Ivax. They are located close to me, and I've followed that company for over 20 years. It's relatively cheap compared to 06 earnings potential and forward PE at 15. But there isn't much movement, and there is increasing competition and takeover talk has been floating around for years now. As for BB stocks, I don't even consider looking at them. 1) they are on the BB for a reason 2) WAY to much manipulation 3) far to little disclosure especially on foreign exchanges like Vancouver. 4) low volume... Even though it has tripled since March, they are losing money, have no coverage, and the only information you can get about th "company" is from them and their "press releases". It's a typical pump and dump MM/PR manipulation stock. Why are you playing around with penny stocks that are losing gobs of money?