Josh holding workouts with the Offensive Weapons

Posted (edited)

Only the “keyboard warriors” think Josh doesn’t care about getting better or winning (or leaving Buffalo because they don’t support him).  It is literally ALL he cares about.

Edited by eball
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Gee, everyone knows, or at least those with Josh Allen Derangement Syndrome, that working out with your receivers in March/April is way more useful then doing it in July with training camp right around the corner!

Yup, JADS is a serious affliction, it is usually followed by a severe case of DKS, which is generally incurable,

1 hour ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

Lies and slander!  Everyone knows he doesn't work out, or doesn't work with his Receiving weapons, or doesn't workout hard enough, or just doesn't care and goes to France with his girlfriend! 

*Did I get everything?*

You've got to slide in a reference to 13 seconds. It's center square of doomer bingo.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Did Keon Coleman make it in time, or was he TOO SLOW to get there?

I heard that he was able to get there on time. But after the session everyone beat him to the locker room and was done showering by the time he got there…including the OL. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Lets see of this thread is more active the Allen doesn’t work hard in the offseason thread.

I don’t see him. Plus they’re all just sitting around, not much working going on. 🙄

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

1 hour ago, Logic said:

Derp Josh Allen is Mr Hollywood he'd rather put on a fancy tux and walk a red carpet in Paris and knock up a bartender and he doesn't work hard and he'll never be great as long as he takes things so lackadaisically and they sure don't make 'em like they used to THEY TOOK OUR JOBS derppp

hey Logic didn't I read #17 has his own blvd named after him in Allentown? I mean how perfect is that? He was made for and meant to be our QB since waaaay back in Buffalos' history. He is destined for NFL glory in our fair city.

Noone will convince me otherwise. He is the ONE.  Just had to say that.

🙂 I don't think there are that  many haters really. Except our opponents and they can go pound sand

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2