Who was your all-time favorite player that was NOT on the Bills?

I was a huge fan of Bruce Smith so I'd have to start with Reggie White.  Reggie White just destroyed offensive lineman.   Brian Urlacher and Ray Lewis were pretty amazing also.  Urlacher was everywhere run or pass and if he got hands on you, you were going down.  Lewis would hit guys and you could visibly see them quit.  It was like they didn't want to play another down where they might get hit again.  

When I was real young it was Leroy Kelly, then it was Paul Warfield, Larry Csonka, now as I’m old, it’s just the Bills as a team, 

9 hours ago, DrBob806 said:

Browns are my 2nd favorite team but I hate the owner.

Growing up in Cheektowaga, the first game I ever saw on TV was not a Bills game, but a Browns game - back in the days of Leroy Kelly, Bill Nelson, and Paul Warfield.  At the tender age of 9, I was a dual Browns-Bills fan and that lasted until 1995 when the treacherous snake, Art Modell, moved the Browns to Baltimore and called them the Ravens.   

I never really connected with the reconstituted Browns when they were formed 3 or 4 years later.

• Like (+1) 1

Taylor Swift

2 hours ago, hondo in seattle said:

Growing up in Cheektowaga, the first game I ever saw on TV was not a Bills game, but a Browns game - back in the days of Leroy Kelly, Bill Nelson, and Paul Warfield.  At the tender age of 9, I was a dual Browns-Bills fan and that lasted until 1995 when the treacherous snake, Art Modell, moved the Browns to Baltimore and called them the Ravens.   

I never really connected with the reconstituted Browns when they were formed 3 or 4 years later.

Perfectly describes the Browns after  a few cups of coffee and an everything bagel. 

7 hours ago, bmur66 said:

I always like John Randle of the Vikings.

I can't remember which Bill it was now(pretty sure it was Thurman but it could have been Bruce) but I remember seeing an interview where they asked one of the star players from the Super Bowl teams who is one guy from that era that would have fit in with those Bills teams and he answered John Randle and it was fun to envision that team with Randle at NT on the Defensive side of the ball 

• Like (+1) 1