They Must Indoctrinate Them Very Young in KC

At least he's a native KC fan.

I live  in Kentucky and work with some Chiefs' fans.  They are the worst, the bandwagon fans who cheer for whoever is winning.  I've worked with my fair share of Patriot fans over the years here in Kentucky too.

Those kind of "fans" make me sick.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

My brother in law, who is a huge Bills fan and lives in Rochester, has two sons (11 & 8 years old) who are both Chiefs fans.  I give him a lot of credit.  He has a good sense of humor and is a great dad.  He even took them both to the playoff game last year fully decked out in KC gear.  😂 

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Billl said:

I remember when I told my son about Santa Claus not being real.  He was like “I’ve known that for years.  I just didn’t tell you that because I had so much fun every winter talking to you about it and pretending it was real.”  I imagine it’s how kids in WNY feel about the Bills ever winning a Super Bowl.

Kinda funny..

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

I live  in Kentucky and work with some Chiefs' fans.  They are the worst, the bandwagon fans who cheer for whoever is winning.  I've worked with my fair share of Patriot fans over the years here in Kentucky too.

I've lived around the country a bit. Add Steelers & Cowboys "fans" to that list. 

They watched National TV and those teams are crammed down America's throat in California, Hawaii, Idaho, Utah, Montana. 

Wife is Canadian, add her family being Dolphin fans, Red Wing fans, when they used to be good. 

We have have an advantage and a sickness being born in Buffalo area no matter where we move.

We are true fans of the team we root for.

If or when the Bills win the SB, it will be a world wide celebration! 

Go Bills! Please...just once!!

• Agree 2

On 7/7/2024 at 12:40 AM, Brand J said:

Probably doesn’t even know his ABCs or how to count to 100, yet he knows the Bills have never won a Super Bowl. Wild. Hopefully that monkey gets off our backs within the next 2 years!

I too hope McDermott gets fired, and replaced with someone who provides competent coaching in the playoffs.

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

18 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Youngest ever member of the no fly list?

Literal infants have been denied flights for being on the no fly list because their names were too similar to an actual offender.  Like not the parent, they could get on the flight, but their baby was denied for being a terrorist.

6 hours ago, Rampant Buffalo said:

I too hope McDermott gets fired, and replaced with someone who provides competent coaching in the playoffs.

There multiple entire threads here where you could express that sentiment. It doesn't fit here.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 7/6/2024 at 10:56 PM, Rich Stadium Original said:

I'm a Captain with a major US airline. Tonight I was flying a leg from Chicago to Kansas City. During the preflight, a very young lad and his mom popped their heads in the flight deck. While this youngster was in awe of all the overhead lights, my First Officer noticed he was wearing a Chiefs tee shirt and asked him if he was a Chiefs fan, and the  4 year old nodded his head in agreement.

I then told him I am from Buffalo and a Buffalo Bills fan, and asked him if he knew who that was. Without hesitation he replied "Oh, yes...Buffalo....they've never won a Superbowl!".

...and no, .....while tempted I DID NOT throw him off the plane.

Yes, and then you could have been like "Oh...KC...I know about that...I bet you'll be the first to graduate high school in your family..."

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

Literal infants have been denied flights for being on the no fly list because their names were too similar to an actual offender.  Like not the parent, they could get on the flight, but their baby was denied for being a terrorist.

Those were mistakes.  This one would be legit.

21 hours ago, Billl said:

I remember when I told my son about Santa Claus not being real.  He was like “I’ve known that for years.  I just didn’t tell you that because I had so much fun every winter talking to you about it and pretending it was real.”  I imagine it’s how kids in WNY feel about the Bills ever winning a Super Bowl.

Touche.

• Haha (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

My neighbor of mine went to Patriots, to buccaneers and  to Chiefs now 😂 

She's nice but cannot ever do that lol. Always the Buffalo Bills 

Edited by Buffalo Bills Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Billl said:

Or like when Andy Reid talks about the great character of his players, I mean we know there are probably outstanding warrants, but it's nice to pretend.

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, boater said:

There multiple entire threads here where you could express that sentiment. It doesn't fit here.

I threw that post in to lighten the mood. Wasn't trying to start a serious discussion about the merits or demerits of McDermott's coaching.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 7/6/2024 at 7:56 PM, Rich Stadium Original said:

I'm a Captain with a major US airline. Tonight I was flying a leg from Chicago to Kansas City. During the preflight, a very young lad and his mom popped their heads in the flight deck. While this youngster was in awe of all the overhead lights, my First Officer noticed he was wearing a Chiefs tee shirt and asked him if he was a Chiefs fan, and the  4 year old nodded his head in agreement.

I then told him I am from Buffalo and a Buffalo Bills fan, and asked him if he knew who that was. Without hesitation he replied "Oh, yes...Buffalo....they've never won a Superbowl!".

...and no, .....while tempted I DID NOT throw him off the plane.

Oh yeah kid???

Well, we own you in the regular season so...

OK your right.