They Must Indoctrinate Them Very Young in KC

I'm a Captain with a major US airline. Tonight I was flying a leg from Chicago to Kansas City. During the preflight, a very young lad and his mom popped their heads in the flight deck. While this youngster was in awe of all the overhead lights, my First Officer noticed he was wearing a Chiefs tee shirt and asked him if he was a Chiefs fan, and the  4 year old nodded his head in agreement.

I then told him I am from Buffalo and a Buffalo Bills fan, and asked him if he knew who that was. Without hesitation he replied "Oh, yes...Buffalo....they've never won a Superbowl!".

...and no, .....while tempted I DID NOT throw him off the plane.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 24
  • Thank you (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Rich Stadium Original said:

I'm a Captain with a major US airline. Tonight I was flying a leg from Chicago to Kansas City. During the preflight, a very young lad and his mom popped their heads in the flight deck. While this youngster was in awe of all the overhead lights, my First Officer noticed he was wearing a Chiefs tee shirt and asked him if he was a Chiefs fan, and the  4 year old nodded his head in agreement.

I then told him I am from Buffalo and a Buffalo Bills fan, and asked him if he knew who that was. Without hesitation he replied "Oh, yes...Buffalo....they've never won a Superbowl!".

No wings for the little brat!

• Like (+1) 2

While in the uscg we where on a c130 and the pilot sent split pea soup back to the load master everyone on the deck turned green and grabbed for the bags I just laughed at the greenhorns. 

Next time capt burn popcorn in the microwave it will get the little kid everytime

1 hour ago, Rich Stadium Original said:

Probably doesn’t even know his ABCs or how to count to 100, yet he knows the Bills have never won a Super Bowl. Wild. Hopefully that monkey gets off our backs within the next 2 years!

11 hours ago, Rich Stadium Original said:

Um that little **** committed a TSA violation. Sick the Feds on him! 

13 hours ago, Rich Stadium Original said:

Youngest ever member of the no fly list?

1 hour ago, Beast said:

I would have kicked @Billl’s ass right off the plane.

I remember when I told my son about Santa Claus not being real.  He was like “I’ve known that for years.  I just didn’t tell you that because I had so much fun every winter talking to you about it and pretending it was real.”  I imagine it’s how kids in WNY feel about the Bills ever winning a Super Bowl.

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Dislike 1

After that, I would have given the little brat the impression that I was emotionally unstable and his comment may have just pushed me over the edge just to have him fret about the mental state of the pilot for the duration of the flight. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.