Vikings 4th round rookie, Khyree Jackson dies

🙏

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, wolfpack78 said:

Had an old college football coach that said nothing good happens after 10 PM - the older I get the more I agree with him.

I did some bouncing in college and I was paid more for time after 10 PM - it was not a lot more but the bar recognized difficulty after 10 PM.

• Agree 1

17 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Really sad. I liked him too. Tragic.

He was a very interesting player. He only played 2 seasons at Alabama and he wasn't a starter. That said, when Saban did put him in he was a VERY good player. He was a steal in round 4.  

May he rest in peace and his loved ones be blessed.

I’m sorry for he and his family.  On a separate not when will these guys learn speeding at a late night outing is ######ed.  How many people need to get in trouble or die before these kids learn.  The Raiders player going to jail should be on loop for all of these rookies.  It’s funny you never see an O Lineman that’s 28 ever does ######ed things like this act.

So so sad.

And these stories always make me feel so lucky to have survived growing up in the 90s in Buffalo. It was simply normal for us to party until 3 or 4am and then drive home. Horrifically stupid. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

I’m sorry for he and his family.  On a separate not when will these guys learn speeding at a late night outing is ######ed.  How many people need to get in trouble or die before these kids learn.  The Raiders player going to jail should be on loop for all of these rookies.  It’s funny you never see an O Lineman that’s 28 ever does ######ed things like this act.

The drunk driver that hit them head on is the major issue.  

• Agree 2

21 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

The drunk driver that hit them head on is the major issue.  

The woman who crashed into them knew him and was out drinking and bowling with his group just beforehand. Likely they were racing, or less likely she was drunk and stupid and trying to scare her friends in a very dangerous way.

Either way, it’s a good reminder that hanging out with the wrong crowd and getting in the car with a drunk driver invites the bad kind of risk into your life. Even if you haven’t done anything wrong yourself. Tragic way to go.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.