Vikings 4th round rookie, Khyree Jackson dies

• FireChans changed the title to Vikings 4th round rookie, Khyree Jackson dies

As Herm Edwards used to always say. Nothing good happens after midnight.  That’s a big time tragedy.  3 young men killed in an MVA.  I have 3 young adult children and i always hope they are living right and not taking too many stupid chances.  Sometimes it’s not even peoples fault.  Wrong place at the wrong time.  

RIP to all 3. 

• Agree 1

What is interesting is the information NOT reported yet which usually is such as time of crash.  They also say alcohol may have been involved but not by whom.  We will just have to wait for more details such as if this was at early morning during night or morning during daylight hours.

1 minute ago, Punching Bag said:

What is interesting is the information NOT reported yet which usually is such as time of crash.  They also say alcohol may have been involved but not by whom.  We will just have to wait for more details such as if this was at early morning during night or morning during daylight hours.

According to the latest from ESPN, the crash occurred at 3:14 AM. It appears the other car caused the accident. All 3 players were football players, the other two college players and former teammates of Jackson.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/40507027/vikings-rookie-cb-khyree-jackson-dies-car-crash-24

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

According to the latest from ESPN, the crash occurred at 3:14 AM. It appears the other car caused the accident. All 3 players were football players, the other two college players and former teammates of Jackson.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/40507027/vikings-rookie-cb-khyree-jackson-dies-car-crash-24

I looked at multiple articles and did not see time listed. I guess many were just using AP article as source.

4 minutes ago, Punching Bag said:

I looked at multiple articles and did not see time listed. I guess many were just using AP article as source.

The time is in the link given in the 2nd post in this thread.  It has a picture of the police report which has the time on it.

Posted (edited)

What a tragedy. 

I remember the days when I might have been out at 3:14am. You don’t have to be the problem, just being out at that time can be dangerous, especially on a holiday weekend. 

RIP to all these young men and prayers to their loved ones. 

Edited by Augie
  • Agree 3

6 minutes ago, Billy Claude said:

The time is in the link given in the 2nd post in this thread.  It has a picture of the police report which has the time on it.

I do not look at twitter too much any more since I frequently get errors due to Firefox's enhance blocking of third party cookies which are mostly due to google's advertising software but I had looked at 10+ articles and none stated it.

I suspected the report due to location and circumstances was post bar scene but sometimes this is not reported for victims at first in respect to victims but there is no reason why facts should be left out of news reports.

3 minutes ago, Punching Bag said:

I do not look at twitter too much any more since I frequently get errors due to Firefox's enhance blocking of third party cookies which are mostly due to google's advertising software but I had looked at 10+ articles and none stated it.

I suspected the report due to location and circumstances was post bar scene but sometimes this is not reported for victims at first in respect to victims but there is no reason why facts should be left out of news reports.

This is totally where this thread needs to go.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.