GDT: Biden's Sit Down With George Stephanopoulos 8 pm, ABC News

7 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

George followed it up by pressing Brandon on that…

Actually.  No.  No he didn’t.  

Biden also said he doesn't remember if he watched the debate and he doesn't read the news because he's busy with all of the wars. Yes Joe, we know

Also busy taking those after lunch naps and going to sleep by 8pm

• Like (+1) 3

What freaking record?  What in God’s name - these people are either out of touch or just flat out liars (it’s terrifying but it’s likely both). 

Give me Trump exaggerating all day vs this complete and total bull ***t

1. Inflation 

2. He’s admonished Americans for not taking a vaccine that could kill you - or things we don’t know yet this should be an exciting decade of data

3. Afghanistan 

4. Israel and Hamas

5. Faking jobs numbers that are all revised down - and hardly any are jobs for Americans 

6. Russia invaded Ukraine 

7. Taxes have gone up on everyone - absolutely no help for middle class families at tax time.  
8. Businesses are failing 

9. Crime is rampant and everyone is f…ing crazy society in free fall

10. The border is out of control

11. Can’t define woman 

12. Education is a mess thanks Covid - our masters don’t talk about this 

13. College costs skyrocketing 

14. America lost a football game to Japan 

This all sounds like when that Big Red Wave was coming 🤣

Or that recession were were supposed to get 🤣

Ya, keep watching those worthless polls. The Dems are favored on the issues and character

• Haha (+1) 3

So I literally just watched the interview now.  I'm going to contribute to the Biden campaign straight away by putting gas in my truck.  Love me some Biden high gas prices!  Should be a mentos fresh is better campaign ad for him...

• Like (+1) 3

Surprisingly, it's clear the media has turned on him with GS pressing him about age and health.  JB is toast.  The deep state/establishment has made up it's mind.  JB will be dead in a month, that's their only play now.  They already started the rumblings earlier today about what seems to be a "fake" issue about his health on the plane.  That will circle back and he will be gone.  The guy is complete toast.  He will be a deep left causality at this point.  Not sorry, Joe because you molested your daughter, but your own people are going to exit you from this planet very soon. I'm sure they will have a great cover story for you and make you look like a nice, proud, good ole boy politician posthumously.  

39 minutes ago, phypon said:

The deep state/establishment has made up it's mind.  JB will be dead in a month, that's their only play now. 

Lions Democrats sometimes kill their own, especially if the cubs Democrat is sick and faces severe challenges.

• Agree 2

11 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Two things:

a) He needs to go

b) He won't go

Once again you are wrong.  Joe is fabulous.  He’s doing a great job. Four more years!  Four more years!  Repeat the line!  Four more years!   

• Haha (+1) 3

12 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Here we go with the elitist yankee routine again.  

Are you aware that in very blue Seattle on President Biden's watch fentanyl overdoses are rising every year and are through the roof.  Looks like 2024 will be another record year.

https://kingcounty.gov/en/dept/dph/health-safety/medical-examiner/reports-dashboards/overdose-deaths-dashboard

This is a nationwide problem and always has been. 

Your boy has been President for 3 1/2 years.  Why didn't he do anything about it?

So obvious that garbage poster talks around it a bit, but his central theme is it/she/he hates white people. 

lol.

17 minutes ago, Irv said:

Once again you are wrong.  Joe is fabulous.  He’s doing a great job. Four more years!  Four more years!  Repeat the line!  Four more years!   

I know, another red wave on the way!