GDT: Biden's Sit Down With George Stephanopoulos 8 pm, ABC News

If anyone thinks this interview is legit, pull your head out of your keister.  Repeat the line.  What a mess.   

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Oh ya, shame on me! Whatever clown. If it's edited, we should be able to tell. 

I mean what is it, you think he is protecting Biden? 

Or you think he wants him replaced for the betterment of the all consuming Liberal/Progressive/communist agenda? 

Which is it? 

I was just pointing out another error on your part. I know you’ve been through an awful lot the last week but there’s no need to get your undies bunched up. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I was just pointing out another error on your part. I know you’ve been through an awful lot the last week but there’s no need to get your undies bunched up. 

You leave my undies out of this! 

Is there no shame? 

🤷‍♂️

4 minutes ago, Irv said:

If anyone thinks this interview is legit, pull your head out of your keister.  Repeat the line.  What a mess.   

Oh boy, ya it will be all AI generated. Stop the Steal, of yah. 

Everything except the Savior Trump is corrupt! Rah rah 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You leave my undies out of this! 

Is there no shame? 

🤷‍♂️

Oh boy, ya it will be all AI generated. Stop the Steal, of yah. 

Everything except the Savior Trump is corrupt! Rah rah 

You’ve had the wool pulled over your eyes regarding the health of your guy and it was big media doing most of the pulling. Now seems like a good time for you to stop making a jackass out of yourself on their behalf. You can do it! BILLIEVE!!

Just now, JDHillFan said:

You’ve had the wool pulled over your eyes regarding the health of your guy and it was big media doing most of the pulling. Now seems like a good time for you to stop making a jackass out of yourself on their behalf. You can do it! BILLIEVE!!

Whatever. Reagan was out to lunch and that WH hid it. Same with this WH. But, sure, run to the conspiracy stuff, "Everything, aside from Savior Trump" is corrupt, blah blah 

7 hours ago, Tiberius said:

The meth heads in red America would still get their drugs. They are the market, supply meets demand

Here we go with the elitist yankee routine again.  

Are you aware that in very blue Seattle on President Biden's watch fentanyl overdoses are rising every year and are through the roof.  Looks like 2024 will be another record year.

https://kingcounty.gov/en/dept/dph/health-safety/medical-examiner/reports-dashboards/overdose-deaths-dashboard

This is a nationwide problem and always has been. 

7 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Just say no! Why is Red America so hooked on meth? 

Why didn't Trump stop these Drugs? Red State America is acting like Drug fiends when voting, that's for sure 

Your boy has been President for 3 1/2 years.  Why didn't he do anything about it?

“I’m not disputing any of these policy lies you’re spewing.”

—-Pravda George journaling 

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

“I’m not disputing any of these policy lies you’re spewing.”

—-Pravda George journaling 

He said it again.  “I’m not disputing the successes your rambled and muttered.  I save that for the Republicans.”

Just now, Tiberius said:

His last point on Foreign Policy 100%

A Trump foreign policy would be just a disaster

We’ve been through this before. Name a single place on the globe that is better off because of Joe Biden’s presidency. His dismal approval ratings and right track/wrong track numbers exclude America from your answer. 

• Like (+1) 3