Agenda 47: Trump's 2024 Platform. Trump SPECIFICALLY DISAVOWS Project 2025.

19 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

why do all the stupid right wing chums use pictures of movie characters from 60 years ago as their profile pictures? Is it because they like to pretend they’re badass cowboys? 

• 5 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

That just says Trump didn’t  write Project 2025. Which is true. I can’t see him really writing anything.

But it was still written by his staff. His VP still wrote for it. And in his last administration, he passed way more than half of Heritages proposed policies.

So I rate this tweet as false and misleading. The video does not say what the tweet wants to confirm.

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

When you care enough to comment about the 1000s of times they blatantly lie, maybe we'll dig in on that one.

I understand why they would lie 1000s of times - to fulfill their communist agenda.

What part of the communist agenda includes defending Trump?

13 minutes ago, dickleyjones said:

How could the communist news do this?

How could they...confirm that Trump didn't write Project 2025?  Probably by doing what people did with that "Vance had sex with a couch" knee-slapper: got to the actual source and confirm it's a lie.

1 minute ago, dickleyjones said:

I understand why they would lie 1000s of times - to fulfill their communist agenda.

What part of the communist agenda includes defending Trump?

You should look into that.

While you're looking maybe also look into why Oprah would go from suggesting being Trump's running mate to endorsing Marxist Kamala.

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

How could they...confirm that Trump didn't write Project 2025?  Probably by doing what people did with that "Vance had sex with a couch" knee-slapper: got to the actual source and confirm it's a lie.

Sounds reasonable. Except, how can they defy their communist masters?

2 minutes ago, dickleyjones said:

Easy.  A harmless fact-check that they can point to and say "see, we fact check our own!"

I like the title change. That'll convince us. "Specifically disavows."

Did he specifically say that none of the contributors to Project 2025 would have a role in his 2nd administration?

Too late. For a year or more they've been talking about how this time Trump will be ready, the agenda will be clear, and it will happen lightning fast before anyone realizes what hit them. Project 2025. That's what it was about. "Specifically disavow" all you want. You created it, you own it. Voters aren't that stupid.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I like the title change. That'll convince us. "Specifically disavows."

Did he specifically say that none of the contributors to Project 2025 would have a role in his 2nd administration?

Too late. For a year or more they've been talking about how this time Trump will be ready, the agenda will be clear, and it will happen lightning fast before anyone realizes what hit them. Project 2025. That's what it was about. "Specifically disavow" all you want. You created it, you own it. Voters aren't that stupid.

You mean it won't?  Shocker!

15 minutes ago, dickleyjones said:

There are elite communists, street communists and everyday garden variety useful idiots.

Even Pravda has to sprinkle in some blue sky stuff every now and then to keep the useful idiots useful.

Just like with the vast majority of the electorate,  there a very few if any card carrying communists among media power brokers.

They merely need to be reliable.  Which is why an unabashed useful idiot like Finding is such a fan.