Depart, I say, and let us have done with you. In the name of God, go.

29 minutes ago, Wacka said:

If anyone is a suicide/crisis councilor,  it is a good jo artery for you the next 6 months-year. Big demand for your services talking dems off ledges.

Let them jump.

1 hour ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

So, in a few (short) other words, the Dems are screwed either way. Damned if they do and damned if they don't. 

Yup.  For a short-term gain (and a long-term loss for the rest of us), they installed a senile-and-getting-worse puppet and a moron as his 2nd who was put there to get him votes but who no one wants to see as POTUS and who they can't replace because it will cost them those votes.  So they need to lie about what Trump will do.

34 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yup.  For a short-term gain (and a long-term loss for the rest of us), they installed a senile-and-getting-worse puppet and a moron as his 2nd who was put there to get him votes but who no one wants to see as POTUS and who they can't replace because it will cost them those votes.  So they need to lie about what Trump will do.

Exactly. And the worst part is it's the country that if suffering as a result. Dems do not want what is in the best interest of the people, but only seek to brazenly retain power at all costs. Hence all the bluster about Trump the Nazi/fascist, "saving democracy" (...their version, of course), rejecting and expanding the SC, etc etc. 

21 hours ago, njbuff said:

Let them jump.

I saw a guy jump off a building once.  Will never leave my memory, especially the sound.  Horrible.  

3 hours ago, Irv said:

I saw a guy jump off a building once.  Will never leave my memory, especially the sound.  Horrible.  

It’s ok if it was a leftist. 😁