Happy Independence Day

boyst

7 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

I think you have posted her before, you need to update your 4th girl lol

It’s not just the looks, this is the real deal. He likes her because her favorite things are long walks on the beach, sewing her own clothes and mud wrestling. The stars have aligned……or close enough. 

• Haha (+1) 1

I don’t think she needs to be updated.  Wouldn’t object to additional patriotic photos though (redheads..).   Happy 4th to everyone, thank you to all the vets out there!

3 minutes ago, f0neguy said:

I don’t think she needs to be updated.  Wouldn’t object to additional patriotic photos though (redheads..).   Happy 4th to everyone, thank you to all the vets out there!

I’m guessing she has already been “updated.”  😋

17 hours ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

I think you have posted her before, you need to update your 4th girl lol

Just keep using the Flag Day girl. She pretty much works for every holiday in my opinion. 

Happy Independence Day!

Thank you, George Washington, Jon Adams, Sam Adams, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, John Hancock et all. You were not perfect men, yet your vision for freedom in this country will always be remembered, and should never be forgotten.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.