Has anyone gotten training camp “lottery” tickets yet?

44 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

After all my griping, my wife won the lottery! Going on July 29th! First time in like decades.

if anyone has an extra ticket for the July 29 session (looking for 1 more), please let me know! 

How many did you get? 

13 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

After all my griping, my wife won the lottery! Going on July 29th! First time in like decades.

if anyone has an extra ticket for the July 29 session (looking for 1 more), please let me know! 

I see what you did there. This was an undercover LAMP topic that you created 

lol 

Edited by Bills!Win!
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 7/10/2024 at 8:32 AM, wolfpack78 said:

I'm selling two premium, two GA and a parking pass for the Sunday July 28th practice I will no longer be able to attend.  Send me a message if interested.

You're selling tickets and parking pass you got for free? 😒

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Just Jack said:

You're selling tickets and parking pass you got for free? 😒

I had extra tix to training camp 6 years ago.  I answered an ad on craigslist I believe asking for extra tix and contacted the guy.  He asked "how much" and I said "nothing."  He asked my "why are you doing that?" as if I were pulling a fast one on him or something.

On 7/10/2024 at 9:32 AM, wolfpack78 said:

I'm selling two premium, two GA and a parking pass for the Sunday July 28th practice I will no longer be able to attend.  Send me a message if interested.

what is your price?

So why are they requiring tickets for every practice? I used to go every year and the night practices were the only ones that a ticket was required. The only thing I've attended recently was the blue and red scrimmage. I got a ticket to that because someone from work gave me one.

3 minutes ago, holla83 said:

So why are they requiring tickets for every practice? I used to go every year and the night practices were the only ones that a ticket was required. The only thing I've attended recently was the blue and red scrimmage. I got a ticket to that because someone from work gave me one.

Because lots of people want to go now.  During the drought it was rarely packed.