DEI VP Commie-la Harris. Endorsed by Biden for Dem POTUS Nominee.

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

She is so gross. Does anyone in the peanut gallery have anything good to say about her other than "at least she's not Trump?" She is an absolute walking trainwreck of a human

• Like (+1) 2

On 7/3/2024 at 12:29 PM, JDHillFan said:

The modern day “progressive” go-to; in the absence of anything intelligent to say or a record to defend, just accuse people of being racist. 

When invoking racist they're saying we don't want to discuss the root of the issue, whatever it might be. So we're going to throw out this customary accusation and hope it puts you on the defensive and we're no longer discussing the original point of contention. The best way to address the racist accusation is to ignore it and keep pounding away at the original point. And never apologize.

What I'm most curious about is whether or not a President Harris is going to attempt to chart her own course, set the agenda, or is she's going to tow the line and go along with everything the party leadership dictates consistent with what figurehead President Biden has done?

The other option they have is to get rid of Joe, put a mannequin in the Oval Office, and go about running the country through staffer and party leaders without a real President just as they've been doing since January 2021. 

55 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

How do you solve a problem like Kamala?  How do you possibly unburden what has been done?  How do you find a word that means Kamala?  A flibbertigibbet?  A will-o'-the-wisp?  A clown?

• Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

How do you solve a problem like Kamala?  How do you possibly unburden what has been done?  How do you find a word that means Kamala?  A flibbertigibbet?  A will-o'-the-wisp?  A clown?

Thanks for making me spit my drink out!  (not an alcohol drink before anyone jumps on that one)

• Like (+1) 1