DEI VP Commie-la Harris. Endorsed by Biden for Dem POTUS Nominee.

12 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

You seem a little worked up. I assume you still want to convince another person somewhere on the planet that the guy you watched “debate” for 90 minutes is mentally fit. That’s a heavy carry. All my best in your fruitless pursuit. 

This is starting to remind me of when your fellow ideologue Redhawk was insistent in claiming he went to school with Susan Collins. To use the hot theme of the day that everyone is so crazy about - very weird. 

So Biden should obviously resign today. Kamala should run as an incumbent.

Is that what I'm hearing?

Because if Biden is mentally unfit today, well, that's what follows.

But you (or at least Trump and those millions who hang on his every word) don't want that. 

So, you must believe that Biden at least is "fit enough" to continue on until January 20. But "fit enough" = "fit," because you either are or you aren't. There's no little bit pregnant or little bit fit.

At least Trump believes that. In other words, we both believe Biden is mentally fit. 

Maybe it wasn't worth changing your screen name over your poorly reasoned attempted distinction. Aren't you stuck with it for 6 months? You are wasting your opportunity to influence the election! You could have gone with "Kamala is a Laughing Hyena." That could've swung it. At least in Wisconsin.

14 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

So Biden should obviously resign today. Kamala should run as an incumbent.

Is that what I'm hearing?

Because if Biden is mentally unfit today, well, that's what follows.

But you (or at least Trump and those millions who hang on his every word) don't want that. 

So, you must believe that Biden at least is "fit enough" to continue on until January 20. But "fit enough" = "fit," because you either are or you aren't. There's no little bit pregnant or little bit fit.

At least Trump believes that. In other words, we both believe Biden is mentally fit. 

Maybe it wasn't worth changing your screen name over your poorly reasoned attempted distinction. Aren't you stuck with it for 6 months? You are wasting your opportunity to influence the election! You could have gone with "Kamala is a Laughing Hyena." That could've swung it. At least in Wisconsin.

As usual, you typed a bunch of horsesh*t that completely misses the mark. Shocking. I do want that. The guy isn’t fit. Everyone other than you knows that. Sadly there are many, many, many like you that have a strong need to defend a lie. 

13 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Now please go look at Elon Musk's middle school insult on the other thread. Offended? Or is it not edgy? Or is he young enough to do edgy?

You tell me.

He occasionally elicits a laugh. You do not. 

13 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:
Edited by Biden is Mentally Fit

4 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Keep fighting yesterday's battles! That'll work like a charm.

Yes, I'm with Pete: we've all seen that Biden is effective as president, and we all know he's getting old. 

As you guys love to say, "Now do Trump."

What is "yesterday's battle"?  That the Administration and media lied to everyone?  No, that's an ongoing battle...

4 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

No one except 100% committed Trump voters cares. No one. The USS Biden has set sail. Into the sunset.

The USS Biden was sunk in the harbor, and it was in inside job

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

No one except 100% committed Trump voters cares. No one. The USS Biden has set sail. Into the sunset.

He is still the President.

Non-blindered people care.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I always have felt that the candidate in any race for president needs to be able to use the newest technology the best to get their message out. Andrew Jackson used colored engraved printing to enhance his wartime image. Wilson shaved--safety razor was just invented*, FDR used radio, Kennedy was good on tv, Trump was a master of twitter in 2016, Hillary, not so much at all. But in eight years the media technology has really shifted big time again, tick toc, instagram, ect. 

*Tell me one presidential candidate with facial hair after that? 

Harris seems way better positioned on this account 

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

He is still the President.

Non-blindered people care.

Frankish must have been in a cave today.  USS Biden made it back to port and unloaded some garbage...