DEI VP Commie-la Harris. Endorsed by Biden for Dem POTUS Nominee.

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Vote blue no matter who bc the who is completely irrelevant

"We've also seen the fact that he's 10 years older than he was 10 years ago."  Good one, Pete.

15 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Vote blue no matter who bc the who is completely irrelevant

For those that didn't click play ... you'll be underwhelmed.

"We were all aware of how he's doing. We've watched him lead, and we're also aware that he's 10 years older than he was 10 years ago."

Ooh, gotcha! He just admitted that Biden ages chronologically!

Pete is too smart to fall for it. But the RNC will run with it anyway, knowing that none of their followers will do anything other than read their stupid mischaracterization.

Edited by The Frankish Reich

6 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

For those that didn't click play ... you'll be underwhelmed.

"We were all aware of how he's doing. We've watched him lead, and we're also aware that he's 10 years older than he was 10 years ago."

Ooh, gotcha! He just admitted that Biden ages chronologically!

Pete is too smart to fall for it. But the RNC will run with it anyway, knowing that none of their followers will do anything other than read their stupid mischaracterization.

Too smart to say “he’s mentally fit”. Pete and everyone else on the planet -1 are in the same boat. 

6 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

Too smart to say “he’s mentally fit”. Pete and everyone else on the planet -1 are in the same boat. 

Keep fighting yesterday's battles! That'll work like a charm.

Yes, I'm with Pete: we've all seen that Biden is effective as president, and we all know he's getting old. 

As you guys love to say, "Now do Trump."

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Yes, I'm with Pete: we've all seen that Biden is effective as president, and we all know he's getting old. 

As you guys love to say, "Now do Trump."

What is it that prevents you from admitting you sh*t the bed with your repeated claims of mental fitness? Everyone knows it’s not true. You know it’s not true. 

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

In fact I heard he is 10 years older than he was 10 years ago. I know, I know, it is unconfirmed, just saying what the word on the street is.

Just now, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

What is it that prevents you from admitting you sh*t the bed with your repeated claims of mental fitness? Everyone knows it’s not true. You know it’s not true. 

You have a problem with comprehension. 

This is ostensibly a football forum. So let's try that.

Bills move on from Matt Morse. Didn't want to re-sign him to a multi-year contract. 

Standard opinion: "He was fine at Center last year, but with his age and health history there are concerns about whether he will remain effective throughout a 4-year contract extension."

Now do a global find-and-replace for "Morse" with "Biden" and for "Center" with "President"

As a great man once said, it all depends on what the meaning of "is" is.

Take that one to heart, Mr. "Biden Is Mentally Fit.

(You suck at argument)

10 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

You have a problem with comprehension. 

This is ostensibly a football forum. So let's try that.

Bills move on from Matt Morse. Didn't want to re-sign him to a multi-year contract. 

Standard opinion: "He was fine at Center last year, but with his age and health history there are concerns about whether he will remain effective throughout a 4-year contract extension."

Now do a global find-and-replace for "Morse" with "Biden" and for "Center" with "President"

Your exact words “he’s mentally fit” and more recently “mentally fit - yes”. Laughable to anyone with eyes and ears. You don’t even believe it but your political preferences demand that you dig in. Very odd. 

Edit to address your edit - you seem a little defensive over your repeated insistence that Joe Biden is mentally fit. Easy enough to understand. There’s never been a more foolish statement. 

Edited by Biden is Mentally Fit
  • Agree 1

26 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

Your exact words “he’s mentally fit” and more recently “mentally fit - yes”. Laughable to anyone with eyes and ears. You don’t even believe it but your political preferences demand that you dig in. Very odd. 

Edit to address your edit - you seem a little defensive over your repeated insistence that Joe Biden is mentally fit. Easy enough to understand. There’s never been a more foolish statement. 

Where are the people clamoring for him to resign right now if he's so mentally unfit today.
No. Big majorities didn't want him to run because they were concerned about where he'd be in 3 or 4 years. Because, you know, he'll be like 85 or something.

Oh, America is crumbling under senile Biden right now! Inflation went way up, now it's under control. The markets go up, up, up, but not quite as much as the went up, up [way, way down, then Fed intervenes], way way, way up under Trump! We don't have troops involved in any foreign conflicts! Oil production hit an all time high!

How much more of this winning can we sustain!

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Where are the people clamoring for him to resign right now if he's so mentally unfit today.
No. Big majorities didn't want him to run because they were concerned about where he'd be in 3 or 4 years. Because, you know, he'll be like 85 or something.

Oh, America is crumbling under senile Biden right now! Inflation went way up, now it's under control. The markets go up, up, up, but not quite as much as the went up, up [way, way down, then Fed intervenes], way way, way up under Trump! We don't have troops involved in any foreign conflicts! Oil production hit an all time high!

How much more of this winning can we sustain!

You seem a little worked up. I assume you still want to convince another person somewhere on the planet that the guy you watched “debate” for 90 minutes is mentally fit. That’s a heavy carry. All my best in your fruitless pursuit. 

This is starting to remind me of when your fellow ideologue Redhawk was insistent in claiming he went to school with Susan Collins. To use the hot theme of the day that everyone is so crazy about - very weird. 

5 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

You seem a little worked up. I assume you still want to convince another person somewhere on the planet that the guy you watched “debate” for 90 minutes is mentally fit. That’s a heavy carry. All my best in your fruitless pursuit. 

This is starting to remind me of when your fellow ideologue Redhawk was insistent in claiming he went to school with Susan Collins. To use the hot theme of the day that everyone is so crazy about - very weird. 

DARVO have a look you may learn something.