DEI VP Commie-la Harris. Endorsed by Biden for Dem POTUS Nominee.

Equity isn't equality.  State protection from failure isn't freedom.  

Stimulus tends to only stay at the very top.  As proven by the divergence between the very top and the rest. And artificial bubbles. 

3 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I dont think she's advocated for many of these things.  Open borders?  Did a quick check, I don't see her advocating for that.

Defunding police.  She mentioned it once, seems she backtracked on it.  

I'm betting most of your post is Bs.  I'll have to check though.   I honestly know little about her.

Yes, I can tell...

Just now, L Ron Burgundy said:

How much of what you listed are just right wing talking points?  Be honest.  I'm betting most.  

None of it.  Do your research and you'll find out.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, sherpa said:

Just stupid.

I am very familiar with the FAA and its performance as a 727/757/767 and 777 captain and check airman for a major airline.

They don't pay enough to get me to work for them, though I'm very aware of their performance for decades.

Regarding deficits, remember Bush 1 and his "no new taxes quote?"

He was promised that any new taxes would be matched by spending cuts.

They lied.

That was the last straw that moved me away from the Democratic party.

Nothing matters to them except votes.

It extends to Democratic Congress, who attempted to revoke responsibility for overwhelmingly approving Iraq war 2, by claiming that the Bush Admin misled them, and specifically Pelosi who trashed the CIA after denying she knew about advanced interrogation techniques. 

She lied.

At some point, any rational human gets tired of this horseshit.

Harris is a living, breathing potential disaster.

Simply a goof.

So it does sound like a funding issue since they can’t pay someone as experienced as you enough to work for them.

if you are increasing revenue why are you also cutting? Seems odd.

some how it’s the democrats problem shrub wanted to go to war with Iraq. Okay. They vote against it and they’re unAmerican they vote for it and why didn’t they stop him. Cool understood. Oh and it’s Pelosi’s fault because she lied. Not bush, not Cheney, not Powell.  Okay.

rational human. “Getting sick of horseshit” seems rather an emotional reaction. 

and let’s Take your last point as logical.

Harris is a living and breathing POTENTIAL disaster. book to be written on this, but she seems at least prepared through education, job experience. 

The felon is a PROVEN disaster. Millions of jobs lost, millions of lives lost, two impeachments dozens of felonies convictions and the accusations of stealing and selling US secrets. Dozens of his officials and lawyers have been convicted or plead guilty to crimes against the US during their time working for him, Promises to be a dictator and end voting, attempting to stay in power by force and defacing the capital. He surrendered to the taliban, exploded the debt, His party is scared of him because of the death threats they receive from his supporters. He sucks up to the worst leaders in the world, is a laughing stock, rude, vulgar and simple and I didn’t mention his entire cabinet is actively speaking out that he should never be president again, he needed a new vote since he tried to have the last one hung because he wouldn’t break his oath to the US, he is on epstines flight logs, he has been sued for raping a 13 year old, convicted of raping other women, he has so many bankruptcies you need two hands to count them, is owned by either the mob or Silicon Valley, russia, Saudi Arabia or China or all of them. Is the most compromised, transactional and shallow person possible, and our enemies drool at the prospect of him being elected again and our friends are worried. (I’m sure I left out things but who has the time)

Seems you are for his PROVEN record OF MALICIOUS INCOMPETENCE.

i am for a ‘potential’ disaster over a proven one any day. 

and for the record I am sure she will not be a disaster, just like Biden isn’t a disaster. 

like you I am worried for my country. Our country. The willingness, no enthusiasm, to throw away hundreds of years or progress for petty grievances and lead us backwards to a plantation/company town future because they can’t stand seeing other people succeed or be happy. We’re a quarter of the way through the 21st century, not the 17th or 13th let’s all start to think and ack like it.

6 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

So what’s worst? Being that bad or only being up +1 nationally to someone that bad?

If Harris is that bad, since she’s polling so close to Trump, the American electorate must also view Trump pretty poorly as well.

8 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Post Biden drop out Kamala’s approval rating has been -6, -5, -4 from Wallstreet, Forbes, NYT polls.

Trumps best year in office was -8.7. His average during all 4 years was -10.6. (https://www.realclearpolling.com/polls/approval/donald-trump/approval-rating)

The 24/7 propaganda machine is working even harder this time to keep trump out of office.   Sadly a large part of the electorate buy into that garbage.   Plus most liberals like to vote purely based on race gender so of course she'll get a boost for just being a woman of color.  Also absurd. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Staffers move on to better jobs. It would be more interesting to see who of the 71 endorse her.

Like how Trump only has 4 of 44 former cabinet members endorse him:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna96648

Or Trumps “A” team turn over rate being 92 percent:

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/tracking-turnover-in-the-trump-administration/

1 minute ago, Lost said:

The 24/7 propaganda machine is working even harder this time to keep trump out of office.   Sadly a large part of the electorate buy into that garbage.   Plus most liberals like to vote purely based on race gender so of course she'll get a boost for just being a woman of color.  Also absurd. 

Well it’s too bad that electorate all get an equal vote then. Until the US voting laws changes, those are the favorability ratings.

• Eyeroll 1

Leftists:

Trump is a narcissistic self promoting blowhard who never met a camera he isn't eager to blabber in front of.

Analysis: True

Also Leftists:

Trump is a narcissistic self promoting blowhard who never met a camera he isn't eager to blabber in front of. Except to debate Kamala Harris. Then he's afraid.

Analysis: :lol:

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

And now they love her, for no reason other than she's been installed as the nominee.  But it's not a cult...

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

This should be a bigger story.  Hopefully it becomes one.

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Leftists:

Trump is a narcissistic self promoting blowhard who never met a camera he isn't eager to blabber in front of.

Analysis: True

Also Leftists:

Trump is a narcissistic self promoting blowhard who never met a camera he isn't eager to blabber in front of. Except to debate Kamala Harris. Then he's afraid.

Analysis: :lol:

Just remember that these same people saw Biden for the last few years and said he was fine...

• Like (+1) 1

Dimming the Torch: Lousy Law Student Joe Biden Passed Bar Exam on First Try, Unlike Kamala Harris.

But hey, she landed in the roses: “Indeed, Harris passed the exam on her second attempt and was admitted to the California State Bar in June 1990. Shortly thereafter, she landed a job as an assistant district attorney in the Alameda County prosecutor’s office in Oakland. It was there that Harris struck up a romantic relationship with California Assembly speaker Willie Brown (D.), a married man 30 years her senior. During their passionate fling, Brown gave Harris a BMW sports car and appointed her to posts on the California Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board and the Medical Assistance Commission, earning her a combined $80,000 a year on top of her existing prosecutor’s salary, Politico reported. Brown connected Harris with powerful Democrats who would facilitate her rise in California politics.”

https://freebeacon.com/author/stiles/democrats/dimming-the-torch-lousy-law-student-joe-biden-passed-bar-exam-on-first-try-unlike-kamala-harris/

7 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

So it does sound like a funding issue since they can’t pay someone as experienced as you enough to work for them.

if you are increasing revenue why are you also cutting? Seems odd.

No, it isn't a funding issue. It is a political appointee management issue.

They choose to spend that gov budget on other things.

They don't pay competitive with others hiring that profession, so they get second/third tier people.

I don't know a single ex military pilot who chose them over other opportunities.

They cannot staff their controller force adequately, and they have serious morale problems there because of quota preferences.

Regarding increasing tax revenue and spending cuts, if you are 34 trillion in debt, you might want to address that.

On Trump, a major part of your post that I did not include, I have never supported him, so it's not my issue.

Just about time to knock off another swing state for Kamala:

New PA poll has Harris +1 vs Trump:

https://www.commonwealthfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2024/07/Common-Ground-July-Pulse-Poll-2024.pdf

New Ipsos poll has Harris +1 favorable. Trump -16

https://www.ipsos.com/sites/default/files/ct/news/documents/2024-07/Topline ABC_Ipsos Poll July 27 2024.pdf

Ouch

Edited by Backintheday544