DEI VP Commie-la Harris. Endorsed by Biden for Dem POTUS Nominee.

1 minute ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

A young progressive, happy about being lied to by politicians. Speaking truth to power!

Holy cow, you changed your username? Worst case of Biden Derangement Syndrome I’ve ever seen. 

• Eyeroll 1

5 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Holy cow, you changed your username? Worst case of Biden Derangement Syndrome I’ve ever seen. 

Ugh.  Dude. 

Your name is a worthless device that slows progress and ends up just going in circles.  And totally fits.

3 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Ugh.  Dude. 

Your name is a worthless device that slows progress and ends up just going in circles.  And totally fits.

JD changes his name in reference to many leftists refusing to recognize Biden’s obvious in plain sight DEMENTIA and Roundy characterizes THAT as derangement. 

:lol:

The friggin iron law of woke projection. Raining bullseyes all day long.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Ugh.  Dude. 

Faster and more efficient than traffic lights. For those with the ability to use them. 

6 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

“Lie to me so that we can save democracy”

-roundy

Did you tape up your ear too?

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

JD changes his name in reference to many leftists refusing to recognize Biden’s obvious in plain sight DEMENTIA and Roundy characterizes THAT as derangement. 

:lol:

The friggin iron law of woke projection. Raining bullseyes all day long.

It’s not healthy to be so obsessed with Biden. Maybe try yoga. 

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

How is this relevant at all? 

It isn't.

It is based on the nonsense that Trump supporters don't realize what his personal history is.

Of course they do, we want a competent businessman in office, not a religious leader. We have those.

So they try this childish comparison and people like Roundy kneel down and take it.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Look at a certain someone running on the Republican ticket 

I don't give three ***** about politicians character.

Care to explain how Harris would be a good leader? Start with the southern border.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

It isn't.

It is based on the nonsense that Trump supporters don't realize what his personal history is.

Of course they do, we want a competent businessman in office, not a religious leader. We have those.

So they try this childish comparison and people like Roundy kneel down and take it.

Competent businessman? Where? Do I need to remind you of Trump Steaks?

6 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

I don't give three ***** about politicians character.

Care to explain how Harris would be a good leader? Start with the southern border.

Yeah we can tell!

She was tasked with the root causes of migration, I.e. the lack of economic institutions in Central America. This is good policy. 

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Since you brought up competency.  She was amazing holding a 100 percent conviction rate as da.    Even so far as to withhold evidence to keep at least one person in jail.  

So I guess she was very competent at putting people in prison for victimless crimes. 

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Yeah we can tell!

She was tasked with the root causes of migration, I.e. the lack of economic institutions in Central America. This is good policy. 

U think Biden has good character?

And wrong she was the border Czar regardless of how the msm will backtrack.