DEI VP Commie-la Harris. Endorsed by Biden for Dem POTUS Nominee.

2 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

You did read the article where it said most of his wealth is held in real estate. Even if he wasn’t mortgaged to the hilt that is not liquid which is what I said. 
I’ll paste the article here so everyone playing along at home can judge. (Screen shots are too large)

In 2022, Forbes pegged his wealth at $3 billion, while in 2016 his worth was estimated at $4.6 billion.

How much is Trump worth?

As of mid-March 2024, Forbes estimates Trump's net worth at $2.6 billion, putting the real estate developer at No. 1,290 on the magazine's list of the world's richest people. 

Although his wealth has dropped, the combined $88.3 million awards stemming from the Carroll rulings represents a small fraction of his overall wealth.

Even so, the $464 million judgement related to Trump's civil fraud case is straining his ability to find a financial institution that will consider a bond of that size, his attorneys said on Monday. "[A] bond requirement of this enormous magnitude, effectively requiring cash reserves approaching $1 billion ... is unprecedented," the attorneys wrote in a nearly 5,000-page filing on Monday.

"Very few bonding companies will consider a bond of anything approaching that magnitude," they added.

To be sure, Trump's real estate holdings are far more valuable than the bond amount, but a Trump Organization executive wrote in the Monday filing that surety companies are unwilling to accept real estate as collateral. 

Where does Trump's wealth come from?

Trump's wealth largely stems from real estate, spanning residential buildings in New York City to golf courses and hotels around the world.

According to Bloomberg, one of his largest assets is his $500 million stake in 1290 Avenue of the Americas, an office building in Manhattan. Trump also has $600 million in liquid assets, while his Trump National Doral Miami Golf Resort is worth about $300 million, Bloomberg said.

Why has Trump's net worth declined?

Some of Trump's real estate holdings have been hurt by the pandemic, with Trump's office buildings suffering from weak demand due to the growth in remote work. His office buildings declined in value by $170 million, according to Forbes. 

On top of that, Trump's stake in Truth Social contributed to his fall from the Forbes 400 list. The social media platform was started as a conservative-leaning alternative to Facebook and other social forums, and the company once predicted it would top 40 million users. 

But at the end of 2023, Forbes estimated that Truth Social has signed up just 6.5 million users — about 1% of the users on X (previously known as Twitter). Because of Truth Social's growth challenges, Forbes lowered the value of its parent company to $100 million, down from $730 million in 2022.

The venture could still prove highly lucrative for the former President now that securities regulators have cleared a long-planned merger between Truth Social's parent, Trump Media & Technology Group, and its funding partner. Trump is in line to receive nearly 79 million shares in the new business to be created by the merger. Based on its funding partner's current stock price, that stake could be worth as much as $4 billion. (Note this is based on old higher price for the stock)

Are you actually discussing peoples net worth only being what is liquid? As I said you are hopeless, no on I have ever met worth more than $100k has more than a minimal amount in liquid form. Also stop using ChatGPT, let's hear what you actually have to say.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/article/the-definitive-networth-of-donaldtrump/

CBS is quoting Forbes which never lists him less 2+ billion for over a decade and now has him at 7+ billion. Your understanding of math is terrible. 

So why did he need to desperately search for a bank to lend him $400 million?

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 1

She isn't remotely qualified or capable of this.

First big embarrassment and stupid decision since her appointment is not being at the Netanyahu thing.

There will be more, but hopefully, as her past is objectively scrutinized, we won't be hearing from her after Nov.

As I said before.....A San Francisco Bay Area Democrat.

Been there.

Lived there.

Left there. 

I don't want to see any more of them. 

• Like (+1) 6

35 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Are you actually discussing peoples net worth only being what is liquid? As I said you are hopeless, no on I have ever met worth more than $100k has more than a minimal amount in liquid form. Also stop using ChatGPT, let's hear what you actually have to say.

I wrote all of this. I blame Siri for typos. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

23 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

He paid his judgement, what are you talking about? 

https://www.ksbw.com/article/donald-trump-bond-new-york-civil-fraud-case/60293468

"Trump’s lawyers had pleaded for a state appeals court to halt collection, claiming it was “a practical impossibility” to get an underwriter to sign off on a bond for such a large sum"

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Full communist.  At least she’s been campaigning the last 12 months and we know all this.  

Ooh, "changing dietary guidelines."

I'm sure everyone will immediately adopt the voluntary Newest Food Pyramid/Polygon. 

The whole concept sounds communist to me.

Or maybe fascist.

I haven't made up my mind.

Definitely not MAGA. That's all I know. America got great on red meat and red meat only.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Hahahaha 

Actually she succeeded as border czar: they wanted to and let in tens of millions of illegals...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

36 minutes ago, Doc said:

Actually she succeeded as border czar: they wanted to and let in tens of millions of illegals...

No. She was never border czar!

Except when she was, named as such by the very same reliable news outlet telling you now that she never was.

12 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

No. She was never border czar!

Except when she was, named as such by the very same reliable news outlet telling you now that she never was.

Sometimes things are simple.
No one wants to keep saying this:

"Vice President Harris, who was charged by President Biden to examine the root causes of immigration from the Northern Triangle countries, has not yet visited the U.S.-Mexico border."

So they go with the shorthand:

"Vice President and Border Czar Harris has not yet visited the U.S.-Mexico border."

But ooh, Axios used a shorthand! Gotcha!!

• Like (+1) 1

And Kamala's real mission - "to examine the root causes of immigration from the Northern Triangle" - was so stupid to begin with.

I know people who've worked in this field for a long time. There's always push factors and pull factors in immigration.

Push: the Northern Triangle countries suck. They're poor (all), beset by gang crime (mostly El Salvador back then, and Honduras then and now), racist (Guatemalan indigenous people), and corrupt (all).

Pull: they all had close or extended family or people from their neighborhoods/villages who came to the US and were allowed in and allowed to stay pending completion of their asylum hearings, which could be years away. And those friends/relatives all said life was better here and worth the long (and sometimes dangerous) trip.

There's my White Paper Executive Summary.

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1