DEI VP Commie-la Harris. Endorsed by Biden for Dem POTUS Nominee.

2 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

Former GOP adviser Mark McKinnon said Tuesday that a recent quip by Sen. JD Vance (R-Ohio), the current Republican nominee for vice president, about Diet Mountain Dew at a rally was “cringe.”

“Yeah, really cringe, cringe moment there, and it testifies to what we’re hearing more and more of, which is that Trump campaign’s really having second thoughts about JD Vance,” McKinnon said on “CNN This Morning”with anchor Kasie Hunt.

When talking about voter identification at a rally in Ohio on Monday, Vance said Democrats “say it’s racist to do anything.”

“I had a Diet Mountain Dew yesterday, and one today, I’m sure they’re gonna call that racist too but — it’s good,” Vance said.

In his CNN interview, McKinnon said Vance “was the guy that” the Trump campaign “picked when they all assumed that [President] Biden was gonna be the nominee.”

“And they’d thought that they were in a comfortable position, they could double down … pick a guy who would be very popular with the MAGA base,” McKinnon continued. “But he doesn’t — there’s no addition in the JD Vance equation, he doesn’t add any voters, he doesn’t expand the tent at all.”

Makes you wonder if Biden waited this long for a reason after all.  

If anyone knows what cringe sounds like … it would be all 800 of Harris die hard voters that will walk thru glass and coerce Joe to quit…

But mountain dewwwwwwwwwwww

• Haha (+1) 1

On 7/3/2024 at 10:30 AM, BillsFanNC said:

Painted into a corner with a dementia addled Biden and his historically unpopular DEI VP Kamala.

Glorious.

So what will Kackling Kamala's term as POTUS look like?

Will she use the newfound SCOTUS granted powers to drone strike Trump?

Discuss...

Tone deaf and real 1860’s vibes. I love the insults you try to add to her name, where did you learn that trick, fifth grade, to think a woman laughing (or sounding ‘shrill’) is some how so offensive you your delicate man ears. Name calling. Grow up. You want to actually have a conversation about her potential first term, start there.

I expect she will improve health care for millions of Americans (there is a racket you might want to be mad about, health insurance, that affects and ruins so many lives), she will support our allies like Ukraine (assuming Biden doesn’t end it in the next six months with a RU defeat), the tone if not policy will change towards Israel, maybe the bipartisan boarder deal could get signed once the convicted felon is done, support for unions, taxes on the very wealthy (I’m sure you don’t have to worry about that), continued investment in manufacturing job growth, reduction in dependence on fossil fuels (and look fossil fuels are useful, and pack a dense amount of energy, a chain saw is a good example of proper use, but using carbon emissions for EVERYTHING is just a bad idea) which would have the side effect of strengthening our supply - reduced used means the stock pile and drilling will last longer, secure SS and Medicare, and finally let’s not forget bringing some sanity to SCOTUS.

The other thing she will do, no doubt, is energize this country, especially the young, that this country has unlimited potential when the government of the people works for the people. That a bright future not ruled by hate and insults is possible in the country. 

i expect also that the prosecutions for the felon will resume once his billionaire buddies bow out of the sinking ship. But I don’t expect she will use the insane ruling by SCOTUS to act like a queen above the law and Take out a political rival, as her whole career has been enforcing the rule of law. 

just my opinion, and hope, ymmv.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Disagree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Like anything they do, all this enthusiasm from Democrats for Harris is staged and coordinated to create the illusions the base is fired up with the choice. Suddenly, a candidate that polled 3% in the 2020 primaries is hugely popular. My how expectation levels have fallen. And a new poll shows her a few points ahead of Trump! Wow. You might want to note the over-sampling of Democrats in the survey group. That is the reason the polls showing Hillary in front in 2016 were wrong. Reality is the switch from Biden to Harris results in absolutely no change in the agenda. In essence, who they pick is moot other than finding a pliable and controllable replacement front-person President for the Obama wing of the party to pull the strings.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

6 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Like anything they do, all this enthusiasm from Democrats for Harris is staged and coordinated to create the illusions the base is fired up with the choice. Suddenly, a candidate that polled 3% in the 2020 primaries is hugely popular. My how expectation levels have fallen. And a new poll shows her a few points ahead of Trump! Wow. You might want to note the over-sampling of Democrats in the survey group. That is the reason the polls showing Hillary in front in 2016 were wrong. Reality is the switch from Biden to Harris results in absolutely no change in the agenda. In essence, who they pick is moot other than finding a pliable and controllable replacement front-person President for the Obama wing of the party to pull the strings.

Um no. Staged?

Try the felon paying for people to attend his rallies. People are excited, it’s sour pusses like you who keep shouting get off may lawn at kids just having fun. 

people are excited to be excited.  She is the VP so makes sense. But people don’t want ‘American carnage’ they don’t want billionaire tax cuts they want freedom, which is not project 2025, and let’s be honest about things you would do badly under P25. EVERYONE would. That is literally the plan. So faced with that and the slog that would have been two old men people are excited. 

let some joy into your life.  

Edited by Starr-Bills
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

But why go after someone making that?  Yeah, they do stupid, hurtful things some time.  But going after the super rich to pay their taxes is neither.

I assert that under current tax law, going after the super rich is not likely to produce desired results.

They are smart enough and tax savvy enough to be within the law.

If you want to tap into those assets, you have to change tax law. 

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Um no. Staged?

Try the felon paying for people to attend his rallies. People are excited, it’s sour pusses like you who keep shouting get off may lawn at kids just having fun. 

people are excited to be excited.  She is the VP so makes sense. But people don’t want ‘American carnage’ they don’t want billionaire tax cuts they want freedom, which is not project 2025, and let’s be honest about things you would do badly under P25. EVERYONE would. That is litter all the plan. So faced with that and the slog that would have been two old men people are excited. 

let some joy into your life.  

You've got all the talking points covered. Good job.

But who really is getting excited about Harris? She's a mediocre politician that hasn't distinguished herself in any way. But maybe I'm missing it. What are her major accomplishments in public life? What did she do as VP? For starters, oversee the border operation and we know that's a total dumpster fire.

It seems the people that know her best, her staff, think she's a complete jerk. A 92% staff turnover rate in 3 years is the number I saw. That should be a clue. And once she starts speaking the buzz will ll be over.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Agree 1

37 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Cmon man! It was earned from the grassroots up.

:lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Tone deaf and real 1860’s vibes. I love the insults you try to add to her name, where did you learn that trick, fifth grade, to think a woman laughing (or sounding ‘shrill’) is some how so offensive you your delicate man ears. Name calling. Grow up. You want to actually have a conversation about her potential first term, start there.

I expect she will improve health care for millions of Americans (there is a racket you might want to be mad about, health insurance, that affects and ruins so many lives), she will support our allies like Ukraine (assuming Biden doesn’t end it in the next six months with a RU defeat), the tone if not policy will change towards Israel, maybe the bipartisan boarder deal could get signed once the convicted felon is done, support for unions, taxes on the very wealthy (I’m sure you don’t have to worry about that), continued investment in manufacturing job growth, reduction in dependence on fossil fuels (and look fossil fuels are useful, and pack a dense amount of energy, a chain saw is a good example of proper use, but using carbon emissions for EVERYTHING is just a bad idea) which would have the side effect of strengthening our supply - reduced used means the stock pile and drilling will last longer, secure SS and Medicare, and finally let’s not forget bringing some sanity to SCOTUS.

The other thing she will do, no doubt, is energize this country, especially the young, that this country has unlimited potential when the government of the people works for the people. That a bright future not ruled by hate and insults is possible in the country. 

i expect also that the prosecutions for the felon will resume once his billionaire buddies bow out of the sinking ship. But I don’t expect she will use the insane ruling by SCOTUS to act like a queen above the law and Take out a political rival, as her whole career has been enforcing the rule of law. 

just my opinion, and hope, ymmv.

Yikes where did this one come from? I haven't been on this political forum long enough but I thought we knew who all of the clowns were around here.

What makes you think Kamala is going to do any of that stuff? Name 1 thing she has ever accomplished. Ever. Your ideas on how to fix this country are flawed so I'll chalk that up to being naive. She would do none of those things except expand social welfare programs, continue to divide the country by calling everybody racist, and make this country even weaker by spending all of our money on foreign wars and destroying the local economy. We have had enough of that crap over the past 4 years. Luckily she has no shot at winning and is the most unliked candidate in history, with even lower approval ratings than the 2nd most unliked candidate in history who she replaced. You guys better sit this one out and try again in 4 years with someone who isn't a complete clown and Marxist.

A childless/barren harpy-beast that threatens our children with corruption

—An acute embarrassment to the Womenfolk of the nation who’ve eschewed the casting-couch for their advancement & relied on talent/acumen/hard work

Righteous Americans are called upon to banish the prospect of our being represented on the international stage—or in domestic halls—by a mobile ‘Cheshire Cat’ rictus of vile grins from the foul maw of a carrion eating scavenger

What is this thing that we face that vomits its’ perverse/decadent nature when it can’t fathom answers to crucial questions ?

What has it accomplished ?

What does it stand for ?

It is a succubus of lies & deceits

A thing that stands for licentiousness & depravity

It seduces the sleeping … who can’t WAKE UP to resist the peril 

How far we’ve fallen that a thing capering like a brothel bound ‘marionette’ is posited as fit to lead this great nation

The shame of the prospect is unnerving & ought make Men & Women of good character nauseous on reflection

We must exorcise this demon from our capital & send it back to the netherworld of San Franfreakians where it can find solace trapped by the waters of the Pacific in the weirdness of California & Hollywood

It’s a corrupt & foul thing that needs be returned to where it hiked its hemlines to advance—without the concerns for competent professional performance that engage the attentions of respectable ladies

This she devil has accomplished nothing on merit … it stands for nothing … it will do nothing … but reduce us all to nothing

It’s a hybrid of hyena & dragon—a scaled reptilian thing—that feeds on the national rot & defecates foul scat to nourish the vermin that parasitize the character of our Republic & humanity

We must squire our dragon slayers so they can drive lances of righteousness & strength through the essence of the foulness that rises from the slime & miasma of rainbow septic tanks festering too long in our midst

In contrast to this burlesque of bucks & pearls

19 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Yikes where did this one come from? I haven't been on this political forum long enough but I thought we knew who all of the clowns were around here.

What makes you think Kamala is going to do any of that stuff? Name 1 thing she has ever accomplished. Ever. Your ideas on how to fix this country are flawed so I'll chalk that up to being naive. She would do none of those things except expand social welfare programs, continue to divide the country by calling everybody racist, and make this country even weaker by spending all of our money on foreign wars and destroying the local economy. We have had enough of that crap over the past 4 years. Luckily she has no shot at winning and is the most unliked candidate in history, with even lower approval ratings than the 2nd most unliked candidate in history who she replaced. You guys better sit this one out and try again in 4 years with someone who isn't a complete clown and Marxist.

She was elected to VP. She was elected twice as AG for CA. 
‘also I added ymmv and my opinion, but you seem to struggle with comprehension. 
‘I’m not new but I am new to posting here. Discussion and dialog is important.

sit it out is exactly what Elmo is going to do now that he sees what a dud JD is. 

naive. Ha good one so I was on the leadership team of a healthcare start up, so I know that first hand. The industry is ripe for reform.

you don’t want your fellow citizens to have access to affordable healthcare? Seems like a sad place to be.

the DEI crack is the racist trope. All I did was call that out.

we already spend $900,000,000 a year on defense (which doesn’t include the VA spend, and is also a great model to start with to improve healthcare access) so using 5% of that to help an allied demoracy protect its self from an aggressor nation (who is also antagonistic to us) seems like a good to. Oh and almost all of that money goes to corporate welfare (high paying defense job). I’m guess your against that as well since it might help someone who is not you.

I would love to hear some ideas that don’t include name calling or racism. What have you got? 

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

A childless/barren harpy-beast that threatens our children with corruption

—An acute embarrassment to the Womenfolk of the nation who’ve eschewed the casting-couch for their advancement & relied on talent/acumen/hard work

Righteous Americans are called upon to banish the prospect of our being represented on the international stage—or in domestic halls—by a mobile ‘Cheshire Cat’ rictus of vile grins from the foul maw of a carrion eating scavenger

What is this thing that we face that vomits its’ perverse/decadent nature when it can’t fathom answers to crucial questions ?

What has it accomplished ?

What does it stand for ?

It is a succubus of lies & deceits

A thing that stands for licentiousness & depravity

It seduces the sleeping … who can’t WAKE UP to resist the peril 

How far we’ve fallen that a thing capering like a brothel bound ‘marionette’ is posited as fit to lead this great nation

The shame of the prospect is unnerving & ought make Men & Women of good character nauseous on reflection

We must exorcise this demon from our capital & send it back to the netherworld of San Franfreakians where it can find solace trapped by the waters of the Pacific in the weirdness of California & Hollywood

It’s a corrupt & foul thing that needs be returned to where it hiked its hemlines to advance—without the concerns for competent professional performance that engage the attentions of respectable ladies

This she devil has accomplished nothing on merit … it stands for nothing … it will do nothing … but reduce us all to nothing

It’s a hybrid of hyena & dragon—a scaled reptilian thing—that feeds on the national rot & defecates foul scat to nourish the vermin that parasitize the character of our Republic & humanity

We must squire our dragon slayers so they can drive lances of righteousness & strength through the essence of the foulness that rises from the slime & miasma of rainbow septic tanks festering too long in our midst

In contrast to this burlesque of bucks & pearls

‘Righteous Americans’ You know the pilgrims were kicked out of two countries for being crazy and extreme before ending up here, and needed the help of the locals to survive before they killed them all right? Not a great record. 

this attacking her for being a woman, of color and having the audacity to even speak must really be melting your brain. I’m sorry for your loss. 

your fear. It’s crazy. Have you never tried any food without ketchup on it? I really don’t get it. If government is so ineffective what are you scared of and if it is so effective why don’t you want it to actually work for the governed? I’m honesty confused by this rant you posted.

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, sherpa said:

I assert that under current tax law, going after the super rich is not likely to produce desired results.

They are smart enough and tax savvy enough to be within the law.

If you want to tap into those assets, you have to change tax law. 

Exactly, we need to change the tax law to reflect the policies of the new administration. Just like it has been changed in the past. That is how elections and government work in the us.  

3 minutes ago, Gregg said:

452388821_10226647672283345_821485373995

Works both ways my dude.  Put on earphones and some classic rock and let the people interested in a better future for this country get to work. 

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Same voices just switched up in unison. And are all attacking any opposing views as racist or sexist.  

It's not a cult 

11 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Harris is absolutely the choice of the Chinese government. Nothing on Tik Tok happens without the approval of the Chinese government. 

Said the expert.