DEI VP Commie-la Harris. Endorsed by Biden for Dem POTUS Nominee.

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

There are plenty of very wealthy people in many countries with higher taxes than the US. England for example. 

Many have left for tax havens. Caribbean/Bahamas, South America, Singapore. Even in the US there's Florida or Texas but if they pass these stupid capital tax increases a lot of them will leave the country and take their tax dollars with them. I'm talking about business owners who enjoy tax breaks through their physical company and then "claim" primary residence elsewhere even though it's more like a vacation home

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

The bandage this was sooo dumb. (Wearing a shoe your favored candidate wears is a little different than wearing a fake bandage)

I was just a youngster in DC when Bill Clinton was elected. Street vendors were selling these little saxophone lapel pins - Clinton supporters were snapping them up to show their loyalty to the new man in charge. It was ... sooo dumb.

Dems losing their ***** over it?  Yes, incredibly dumb.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

Many have left for tax havens. Caribbean/Bahamas, South America, Singapore. Even in the US there's Florida or Texas but if they pass these stupid capital tax increases a lot of them will leave the country and take their tax dollars with them. I'm talking about business owners who enjoy tax breaks through their physical company and then "claim" primary residence elsewhere even though it's more like a vacation home

I’m not talking about small or even medium sized businesses. There r 3 billionaires in the US holding more wealth than the bottom half of the country. There is plenty of tax revenue available from the top, say, 0.5 percent. They will never feel it and lifestyle is more important than taxes to them. It would work just fine. 

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I’m not talking about small or even medium sized businesses. There r 3 billionaires in the US holding more wealth than the bottom half of the country. There is plenty of tax revenue available from the top, say, 0.5 percent. They will never feel it and lifestyle is more important than taxes to them. It would work just fine. 

Then why are they going after the middle class? 60% of audits were for people making less than 200k.

17 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Then why are they going after the middle class? 60% of audits were for people making less than 200k.

Couldn't agree more.  I was audited as a grad student making $6000 a year on a stipend I didn't declare as it was a federal grant and I was counseled not to by the university.  Total PITA but I eventually won.  But why go after someone making that?  Yeah, they do stupid, hurtful things some time.  But going after the super rich to pay their taxes is neither.

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Couldn't agree more.  I was audited as a grad student making $6000 a year on a stipend I didn't declare as it was a federal grant and I was counseled not to by the university.  Total PITA but I eventually won.  But why go after someone making that?  Yeah, they do stupid, hurtful things some time.  But going after the super rich to pay their taxes is neither.

The answer is the super rich are the ones that just sent Kamala a check today. Go through the list of the richest of the rich. They all vote one way. And Elon Musk voted that way last time but this time is voting a different way and all of a sudden he's Satan after he was just Time's person of the year a few years ago

They say one thing publicly but their policies say otherwise. The richest of the rich continue to have tax loop holes 4 years later under Biden.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

The answer is the super rich are the ones that just sent Kamala a check today. Go through the list of the richest of the rich. They all vote one way. And Elon Musk voted that way last time but this time is voting a different way and all of a sudden he's Satan after he was just Time's person of the year a few years ago

the super rich go for whoever will help them more.  Energy folks, Ag folks, , big Pharma,gun industry etc go R.  Unions, trial lawyers, largely the entertainment industry and the arts go D.  God knows why they want more but they do.  I think it's a game to them.  Who knows.  But only a few have high ideals.  The whole camel and eye of a needle thing....

8 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

They say one thing publicly but their policies say otherwise. The richest of the rich continue to have tax loop holes 4 years later under Biden.

They do and they shouldn't.  I recall a controversial bill to hire thousands of auditors to go after high wealth cheaters.  pretty sure it was presented by D's and voted down by R's.

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-ramps-up-new-initiatives-using-inflation-reduction-act-funding-to-ensure-complex-partnerships-large-corporations-pay-taxes-owed-continues-to-close-millionaire-tax-debt-cases

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

Because these people all were contacted by the people on the ground to show up - meaning everyone running this campaign has primarily white friends and contacts.  

Friends and family celebration.  

Bro, it’s a high school gym.  These are teachers union folks.  

Well happily endure it but the propping up of Democrat Cardboard Cutout Presidential candidate number 2 will be nauseating 

Trump already at 48 - he has a ceiling of 51-52 in this election.   

Because they tried to kill him and the Democrats ran a coup on Joe.  Like they did in 2020 but America wasn’t ready to believe it.  Now they can see.  

• Shocked 1

26 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Because these people all were contacted by the people on the ground to show up - meaning everyone running this campaign has primarily white friends and contacts.  

Friends and family celebration.  

Bro, it’s a high school gym.  These are teachers union folks.  

Well happily endure it but the propping up of Democrat Cardboard Cutout Presidential candidate number 2 will be nauseating 

Trump already at 48 - he has a ceiling of 51-52 in this election.   

Because they tried to kill him and the Democrats ran a coup on Joe.  Like they did in 2020 but America wasn’t ready to believe it.  Now they can see.  

This is awesome.  She's gonna gain big on the black vote especially if they keep up the DEI crap.  These are young mostly, white supporters.  And the energy is real.    Doesn't matter if they're friends of the organizers.  Is Milwaukee suddenly a haven for white D's? This is really good...

• Haha (+1) 2

This is too good. I had not heard this one before.  

“Think of it, magnets,” Trump said at a January 2024 rally in Mason City, Iowa. “Now all I know about magnets is this, give me a glass of water, let me drop it on the magnets, that’s the end of the magnets.”

This is the GOP nominee.  No I’m not kidding folks. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

This is too good. I had not heard this one before.  

“Think of it, magnets,” Trump said at a January 2024 rally in Mason City, Iowa. “Now all I know about magnets is this, give me a glass of water, let me drop it on the magnets, that’s the end of the magnets.”

This is the GOP nominee.  No I’m not kidding folks. 

And to think that his uncle was an MIT physicist…

Former GOP adviser Mark McKinnon said Tuesday that a recent quip by Sen. JD Vance (R-Ohio), the current Republican nominee for vice president, about Diet Mountain Dew at a rally was “cringe.”

“Yeah, really cringe, cringe moment there, and it testifies to what we’re hearing more and more of, which is that Trump campaign’s really having second thoughts about JD Vance,” McKinnon said on “CNN This Morning”with anchor Kasie Hunt.

When talking about voter identification at a rally in Ohio on Monday, Vance said Democrats “say it’s racist to do anything.”

“I had a Diet Mountain Dew yesterday, and one today, I’m sure they’re gonna call that racist too but — it’s good,” Vance said.

In his CNN interview, McKinnon said Vance “was the guy that” the Trump campaign “picked when they all assumed that [President] Biden was gonna be the nominee.”

“And they’d thought that they were in a comfortable position, they could double down … pick a guy who would be very popular with the MAGA base,” McKinnon continued. “But he doesn’t — there’s no addition in the JD Vance equation, he doesn’t add any voters, he doesn’t expand the tent at all.”

Makes you wonder if Biden waited this long for a reason after all.  

• Like (+1) 1