DEI VP Commie-la Harris. Endorsed by Biden for Dem POTUS Nominee.

Just now, phypon said:

Serious question: Do you drink soy or eat soy/tofu?  For real, just curious.

Soy milk is disgusting. My daughter puts it in coffee. I have no idea why.

I have no problem with manly oat milk.

My wife eats tofu. I got so tired of watching her  eat that tasteless garbage that I took over last week. Marinated in spicy teriyaki. Rolled it corn starch and panko break crumbs. Fried it up. It was edible! Almost good. Not gonna pass up real meat for it, but edible and somehow she still thinks its "healthy."

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

You couldn't name one policy.   You just took a headline and that became your opinion.   Think how dumb that is.  Zero critical thinking.  Sad bruh, just sad.  

Almost as sad as being a Democrat lemming. Biden I mean Harris for now 2024!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Almost as sad as being a Democrat lemming. Biden I mean Harris for now 2024!

I dont blindly believe dems.  I disagree with some of the platform.  We weren't overrun by a moron conman though,  Big difference. 

6 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

PA, MI and WI win this!

new polling:

PA is Trump +2 but the Dem Senator is +4.

Have to think Shapiro wraps up PA.

Shapiro won't get it because he's Jewish and that's a problem for Dems.

6 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I dont blindly believe dems.  I disagree with some of the platform.  We weren't overrun by a moron conman though,  Big difference. 

What part of the platform do you disagree with?  

15 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Conman? The dem party lied to u, whose the real conman. Everything dems support was a lie. Kamala and Jessie smolett just being one example.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Conman? The dem party lied to u, whose the real conman. Everything dems support was a lie. Kamala and Jessie smolett just being one example.

Yo, wtf are you even talking about?  You're lost son.  What does Smolett have to do with ANYTHING?  

Trump lies every single time he speaks you just don't mind because you want to gargle his orange sack.  You deflect to nonsense because you have nothing....I pity you, truly.  Too stupid to even understand why you don't like the other side.  Too ignorant to comprehend why you support your own.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Yo, wtf are you even talking about?  You're lost son.  What does Smolett have to do with ANYTHING?  

Trump lies every single time he speaks you just don't mind because you want to gargle his orange sack.  You deflect to nonsense because you have nothing....I pity you, truly.  Too stupid to even understand why you don't like the other side.  Too ignorant to comprehend why you support your own.  

She publicly supported a racially motivated Hoax. What's so hard to understand? But trump lies............

8 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Ron I wish you were as smart as you think you are, maybe then you wouldn't vote democrat.

4 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

So, settle down and circle back to fetus vs baby.  You have a pattern of diverting and skirting (pun intended) conversations when you don't have an answer and you like to make use of the Socratic method when you have no answer and just go off like some tough guy, blow hard.  Which you're clearly not.  So, when does a fetus become a baby?  How many weeks?

Also, other areas you haven't been able to answer:

What dem platforms do you disagree with?

What article is fake (the one you mentioned before and never answered)?

Try answering some questions if you want to be taken seriously instead of being a douche.  We all know you would piss your pants if you acted like this face to face with an actual human instead of a keyboard.  I bet you can't answer all the THREE questions presented here.  I bet ya can't, can you Carrot Top??  I know you can't.  Come on tough guy...anyway...

2 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

She publicly supported a racially motivated Hoax. What's so hard to understand? But trump lies............

Ron I wish you were as smart as you think you are, maybe then you wouldn't vote democrat.

You cite a comedian to back up abortion beliefs.  I ask what policy makes Kammy far left you can't name anything.   You don't have any original thoughts do you?

5 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

And what hoax are you talking about???  You realize I can't read your mind right?  

Actually I'm tapping out.  No Mas.  Another one too f'n dumb to have a modicum of discourse with.

3 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

You cite a comedian to back up abortion beliefs.  I ask what policy makes Kammy far left you can't name anything.   You don't have any original thoughts do you?

And all you do is dodge questions.  You'd be great at a congressional hearing, lol!

15 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

As opposed to Trump the Great Unifier?" That last for 20 minutes.

Yes, if you completely ignore/rationalize  the actions of the Democrat party and liberals generally over a 5 year window—-it was all on Trump.  

Sensible people shouldn’t ignore that though, Frank.  

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, Westside said:

She is a *****. Just because you don’t like to hear it doesn’t mean she isn’t. She’s nothing more than a prostitute screwing her way up the political ladder. She’s a joke of a human being. Totally classless and clueless. In other words a typical democrat these days. 

Not even close. Try again but this time take your blinders off.

So what are you trying to say? 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

And what hoax are you talking about???  You realize I can't read your mind right?  

Actually I'm tapping out.  No Mas.  Another one too f'n dumb to have a modicum of discourse with.

All you do is attack people when you don't have an actual argument. I'm sorry having to attempt critical thinking is extremely frustrating for you. Take a break, have a juice box.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1