DEI VP Commie-la Harris. Endorsed by Biden for Dem POTUS Nominee.

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

I know a fetus is a baby if you leave it alone. Dumbass.

Why do you guys feel so strongly about murdering a potential person?

Are you too f'n dumb to comprehend I agree with that?  This is why discussions with you alternative school types is tedious.   

You can't murder a potential person.   

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Are you too f'n dumb to comprehend I agree with that?  This is why discussions with you alternative school types is tedious.   

You can't murder a potential person.   

Yes you can......you're arguing semantics.

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Yes you can......you're arguing semantics.

Abortion kind of is all about semantics,  when a life starts.  I'm not morally for abortion but it's not my body, not my choice.  I have zero right to impose my morals on anyone.   You apparently think otherwise despite your vacuous calls for less government.   

Does your party do anything to support these women who you're trying to force yo give birth?  Nah.

Just now, L Ron Burgundy said:

Abortion kind of is all about semantics,  when a life starts.  I'm not morally for abortion but it's not my body, not my choice.  I have zero right to impose my morals on anyone.   You apparently think otherwise despite your vacuous calls for less government.   

Does your party do anything to support these women who you're trying to force yo give birth?  Nah.

Well I am morally against it. Just like u!

21 minutes ago, Lost said:

This is what Liberalism does to people...

Look at his pic. The guy is a total dweeb. It's only women and weak men on the left

23 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Well I am morally against it. Just like u!

Yeah, but why do you think you can push your morals on anyone else?  It utterly contradicts your so called want for less government.  It sounds like you just regurgitate right wing talking points, which are utterly full of shite more now than ever before.  We were doing fine with Roe.  But hey, still likely a big part of why Trump will lose.  I was worried he'd win when dems threw up Kamala (maybe literally).  But the excitement for Kamala is real (because she's not Joe).  I think barring anything crazy happening she wins.  Which is good.  Anything is better than the criminal/rapist/insurrectionist.

• Haha (+1) 1

Yeah, but why do you think you can push your morals on anyone else?  It utterly contradicts your so called want for less government.  It sounds like you just regurgitate right wing talking points, which are utterly full of shite more now than ever before.  We were doing fine with Roe.  But hey, still likely a big part of why Trump will lose.  I was worried he'd win when dems threw up Kamala (maybe literally).  But the excitement for Kamala is real (because she's not Joe).  I think barring anything crazy happening she wins.  Which is good.  Anything is better than the criminal/rapist/insurrectionist.

Harris polled worse than Biden lmfao. Good luck, she has no policy and is the extreme left leaning. Doesn't bode well for America. 

2 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Harris polled worse than Biden lmfao. Good luck, she has no policy and is the extreme left leaning. Doesn't bode well for America. 

Without googling tell me what she's pushed thats far left?

You just give more empty talking points.  Maga just lies and you believe it.

17 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Look at his pic. The guy is a total dweeb. It's only women and weak men on the left

I have a feeling these old f*ckers would send JD Vance back to the Kentucky family plot.

Edited by The Frankish Reich

Without googling tell me what she's pushed thats far left?

You just give more empty talking points.  Maga just lies and you believe it.

She was named most far left leaning democrat. She's called ice the kkk, radical enough?

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

She was named most far left leaning democrat. She's called ice the kkk, radical enough?

Meaningless.   What far left policies is she pushing?  You sir, are brainwashed.   Fox says something and you don't think one iota about it.  Be better.

6 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Meaningless.   What far left policies is she pushing?  You sir, are brainwashed.   Fox says something and you don't think one iota about it.  Be better.

I don't watch fox. Do better.

2 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

I don't watch fox. Do better.

You couldn't name one policy.   You just took a headline and that became your opinion.   Think how dumb that is.  Zero critical thinking.  Sad bruh, just sad.  

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I have a feeling these old f*ckers would send JD Vance back to the Kentucky family plot.

Lol this senator from Montana has zero shot at being reelected. That was a bad example

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

True.

But not all Dems are "soy boys." Just showing you some examples.

Serious question: Do you drink soy or eat soy/tofu?  For real, just curious.

34 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Listen to Trump Jr make ***** up.  No wonder he is your demigod. 

• Haha (+1) 1