DEI VP Commie-la Harris. Endorsed by Biden for Dem POTUS Nominee.

7 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Because they are more likely to be raped by someone they know. Just like black women. Locking the door won't help. They are already inside.

Now let eat my cheerios 😄 

Put some blueberries in them, way more healthy! 

• Shocked 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

Let’s go with your false premise for a sec.

Okay she didn’t do enough for the boarder is your point. Fine. Do enough is the operative words. 

meanwhile on the other side you have a candidate who active derailed legislation written mostly by his party to ‘protect the boarder’. And he and this party openly admit they did it not to help Americans but to hurt Biden and help themselves. 
and just to give you an idea what the alternative could have been. The felon could have said… ‘I pushed Joe to pass the strongest legislation on the boarder, give me 4 more year and I’ll go even further… etc etc..’ that makes it about the American people about policy not actively hurting the country for his ‘benefit’. 

do I have that right?

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

I eat daily I’d like to know my food is safe. I breath constantly I’d like to know my air is safe to breath. I work 5 days a week I’d like to know that the work site is safe. Etc etc.  

the real question is why you would support a government that wants to regulate women’s bodies, or control contraceptives. That seems pretty invasive into people’s daily lives. And don’t think they will stop there. Maybe read ‘the jungle’ or ‘company town’ see how people were exploited before that ‘intrusive’ government got involved.

important point as well the government is not some faceless mass, it is you me and everyone. 
We the people. Maybe try running for office or working for the government. 

Because killing babies is wrong. Personal responsibility has gone by the wayside apparently. You can say whatever you want. The government is too bloated and spends way too much money.

14 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Okay she didn’t do enough for the boarder is your point. Fine. Do enough is the operative words. 

meanwhile on the other side you have a candidate who active derailed legislation written mostly by his party to ‘protect the boarder’. And he and this party openly admit they did it not to help Americans but to hurt Biden and help themselves. 
and just to give you an idea what the alternative could have been. The felon could have said… ‘I pushed Joe to pass the strongest legislation on the boarder, give me 4 more year and I’ll go even further… etc etc..’ that makes it about the American people about policy not actively hurting the country for his ‘benefit’. 

do I have that right?

You mean the Ukraine border bill? Stop being disingenuous.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Anarchy? How bout less government. More government sure is effective lol.

How will less government benefit the US in an extraordinary complex, global society?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Roundybout said:

How will less government benefit the US in an extraordinary complex, global society?

Because the govt is bloated and generally ineffective compared to the amount of money they spend. Unlike you, I don't believe the govt will or can solve all our problems.  Sucks to be a establishment simp.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, 4th&long said:

She is a *****. Just because you don’t like to hear it doesn’t mean she isn’t. She’s nothing more than a prostitute screwing her way up the political ladder. She’s a joke of a human being. Totally classless and clueless. In other words a typical democrat these days. 

31 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

do I have that right?

Not even close. Try again but this time take your blinders off.

8 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Because killing babies is wrong. Personal responsibility has gone by the wayside apparently. You can say whatever you want. The government is too bloated and spends way too much money.

You mean the Ukraine border bill? Stop being disingenuous.

Not sure what you mean about killing babies. Random. 

Bonus if this is about abortions, don’t get one if you don’t like it. Trying to have the government regulate sex seems rather intrusive and counter to your “less government’ ethos. 

I mean this bill

you are welcome to your opinion, but hard for me to take it seriously if you don’t have any proposals for changing it. Do you want to down size the military? How about the ATF or maybe you want to get rid of the BLM agency or the FBI? Maybe Veteran affairs? Or just the EPA, NOAA, highway and traffic safety or the Fed or securities and exchange or the IRS… you know agencies who try to protect Americans and ensure a fair economy? Or do you really want to replace the existing govt workers with luckiest who will play favorites. 

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Because the govt is bloated and generally ineffective compared to the amount of money they spend. Unlike you, I don't believe the govt will or can solve all our problems.  Sucks to be an establishment simp.

He insults are strong in this one. You’re right the government won’t and can’t solve every problem. But let me ask you do you have money in a bank without FDIC backing? Why not?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Starr-Bills said:

Not sure what you mean about killing babies. Random. 

Bonus if this is about abortions, don’t get one if you don’t like it. Trying to have the government regulate sex seems rather intrusive and counter to your “less government’ ethos. 

I mean this bill

you are welcome to your opinion, but hard for me to take it seriously if you don’t have any proposals for changing it. Do you want to down size the military? How about the ATF or maybe you want to get rid of the BLM agency or the FBI? Maybe Veteran affairs? Or just the EPA, NOAA, highway and traffic safety or the Fed or securities and exchange or the IRS… you know agencies who try to protect Americans and ensure a fair economy? Or do you really want to replace the existing govt workers with luckiest who will play favorites. 

Abortions = killing babies not sure what's so hard to follow along with. Proposals to change it? Not my job.  The IRS is definitely not on our side lol. Holy hell.

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Abortions = killing babies not sure what's so hard to follow along with. Proposals to change it? Not my job.  The IRS is definitely not on our side lol. Holy hell.

Like I said the Ukraine border deal. If dems were really serious about border reform, it would've been introduced without all the pork.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Like I said the Ukraine border deal. If dems were really serious about border reform, it would've been introduced without all the pork.

Last I checked the Ukraine aid package being added was the republicans idea, and they back away from it when the dems actually agreed, in the spirt of getting things done. 

also why do you not want to help an ally who was invaded by another country?
Are you on the side of the invader? Talk about not killing babies or women or children or men. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

Last I checked the Ukraine aid package being added was the republicans idea, and they back away from it when the dems actually agreed, in the spirt of getting things done. 

also why do you not want to help an ally who was invaded by another country?
Are you on the side of the invader? Talk about not killing babies or women or children or men. 

Lol Ukraine has gotten enough money. Way to be another dramatic dem. 

Harris wiping out all Trump gains. Impressive for just a couple weeks work.

Trump doesn’t really have anything to give him a bump anymore. He just had the luckiest streak in US political history and all that’s just about wiped away.

57 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Lol Ukraine has gotten enough money. Way to be another dramatic dem. 

Actually most of the money goes to us companies… like the shell manufacturing in Scranton & Texas. Also the us military sends old ready to be retired equipment to Ukraine and buys new replacements. Making both the military and the us economy stronger. Why are you so against helping Americans? And allies. Are you like this with your neighbors? Sad.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Actually most of the money goes to us companies… like the shell manufacturing in Scranton & Texas. Also the us military sends old ready to be retired equipment to Ukraine and buys new replacements. Making both the military and the us economy stronger. Why are you so against helping Americans? And allies. Are you like this with your neighbors? Sad.  

Lol yes let's give Ukraine a blank check. You never explained how abortion doesn't equal killing babies.

• Eyeroll 1

Included in the appropriations acts are provisions to invest over $33.6 billion in US industrial defense spending. These provisions go toward replacing domestic weapon stockpiles sent from US reserves to Ukraine, along with supplemental funds to improve industrial base production levels.

Link

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

11 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Lol yes let's give Ukraine a blank check. You never explained how abortion doesn't equal killing babies.

So that was your point, wasn’t clear.  1. A baby is not a fetus. 2. A fetus is not a baby. 3. If you don’t  like or support abortions then don’t have one, or pay for one. 4. Abortion is a made up issue by the right to try and get enough people to vote against their interests. Since giving all the money to rich people isn’t popular. Don’t believe me believe the priests. 5. Thought you wanted smaller and less intrusive government. Why don’t you stop trying to tell everyone how to live. Note allowing people to make decisions that are right for them is what I’m advocating. In case that wasn’t already quite clear.  

finally don’t be shy please feel free to put forward some policy proposals you think would improve the country and your fellow Americans lives.

Edited by Starr-Bills
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

So that was your point, wasn’t clear.  1. A baby is not a fetus. 2. A fetus is not a baby. 3. If you don’t  like or support abortions then don’t have one, or pay for one. 4. Abortion is a made up issue by the right to try and get enough people to vote against their interests. Since giving all the money to rich people isn’t popular. Don’t believe me believe the priests. 5. Thought you wanted smaller and less intrusive government. Why don’t you stop trying to tell everyone how to live. Note allowing people to make decisions that are right for them is what I’m advocating. In case that wasn’t already quite clear.  

finally don’t be shy please feel free to put forward some policy proposals you think would improve the country and your fellow Americans lives.

Oh boy! Good luck dude.

3 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Wow.

All the fallacy arguments in one neat package. . . . . . . . well done.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1