DEI VP Commie-la Harris. Endorsed by Biden for Dem POTUS Nominee.

Trump: elect me and we’ll cripple the government’s ability and have some California couch*****er take over when I croak

Harris: elect me and we’ll go to the moon for the 250th anniversary of American independence.

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/23/2024 at 1:39 PM, The Frankish Reich said:

was just a youngster in DC when Bill Clinton was elected. Street vendors were selling these little saxophone lapel pins - Clinton supporters were snapping them up to show their loyalty to the new man in charge. It was ... sooo dumb.

Ah yeah. Clinton and the tenor sax.  Cool to have a musician in the WH.

I was watchng the Arsenio Hall Show the night candidate Bill Clinton was a guest.  First he came out with his horn wearing Ray Bans playing the blues.  Pretty cool.

Then he sat Down and Arsenio interviewed him. Arsenio asked Bill if he had ever smoked weed. Bill said he had but didn't inhale.  I thought that was going to hurt him.  Turns out it didn't. But I decided that night I would never vote for him. That's a waste of perfectly good weed.

9 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Trump: elect me and we’ll cripple the government’s ability and have some California couch*****er take over when I croak

Harris: elect me and we’ll go to the moon for the 250th anniversary of American independence.

We need to cripple the governments ability. Too bloated.

4 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Ah yeah. Clinton and the tenor sax.  Cool to have a musician in the WH.

I was watchng the Arsenio Hall Show the night candidate Bill Clinton was a guest.  First he came out with his horn wearing Ray Bans playing the blues.  Pretty cool.

Then he sat Down and Arsenio interviewed him. Arsenio asked Bill if he had ever smoked weed. Bill said he had but didn't inhale.  I thought that was going to hurt him.  Turns out it didn't. But I decided that night I would never vote for him. That's a waste of perfectly good weed.

If having affairs and raping women didn't hurt him, not inhaling weed wasn't gonna do *****.

2 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

“I want the government to accomplish nothing and be totally unable to handle international crises” is an odd take 

10 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Normal.  

Why are the right wing commentators always the ugliest women you’ve ever seen 

• Like (+1) 1

Roundy adding a brand new and refreshing method to his deep tool box of thought provoking discussion.

You must hate brown people!

He's a proven neo nazi!

They're ugly!

15 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

“I want the government to accomplish nothing and be totally unable to handle international crises” is an odd take 

Why are the right wing commentators always the ugliest women you’ve ever seen 

Yeah simping for more government is an even odder take. I'm not surprised.

2 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

1. You want to cripple this country, am I reading that right. 2. Bloated is relative.  We have 330 million people. What is an appropriate number I’d government officials? You know to protect your air, your water, your food to provide safe transportation on the ground underground in the air and by sea, to defend the country from enemies foreign and domestic to administer the taxes fairly.

3. The only people that wanna cripple or ‘starve’ the United States federal government are people who are being stopped from doing whatever the ***** they want because of the federal government of the United States of America. This is Monsanto. This is AT&T. This is Microsoft, etc. This is Putin this is China, etc. This is Elon and Peter Teale.

I really don’t get this Stockholm syndrome or people who are being taken advantage of by the super wealthy on a fight and die and attack other people rather than the people/forces who are taking advantage of the, I don’t get it. blows my mind.

Just now, Starr-Bills said:

1. You want to cripple this country, am I reading that right. 2. Bloated is relative.  We have 330 million people. What is an appropriate number I’d government officials? You know to protect your air, your water, your food to provide safe transportation on the ground underground in the air and by sea, to defend the country from enemies foreign and domestic to administer the taxes fairly.

3. The only people that wanna cripple or ‘starve’ the United States federal government are people who are being stopped from doing whatever the ***** they want because of the federal government of the United States of America. This is Monsanto. This is AT&T. This is Microsoft, etc. This is Putin this is China, etc. This is Elon and Peter Teale.

I really don’t get this Stockholm syndrome or people who are being taken advantage of by the super wealthy on a fight and die and attack other people rather than the people/forces who are taking advantage of the, I don’t get it. blows my mind.

The government spends too much and is involved in too much of our day to day lives. Not sure how hard this is to understand.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Says some white lady that locks her car doors when she sees a black man crossing the street. People that point out people's skin color are the most racist of them all

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

The government spends too much and is involved in too much of our day to day lives. Not sure how hard this is to understand.

I eat daily I’d like to know my food is safe. I breath constantly I’d like to know my air is safe to breath. I work 5 days a week I’d like to know that the work site is safe. Etc etc.  

the real question is why you would support a government that wants to regulate women’s bodies, or control contraceptives. That seems pretty invasive into people’s daily lives. And don’t think they will stop there. Maybe read ‘the jungle’ or ‘company town’ see how people were exploited before that ‘intrusive’ government got involved.

important point as well the government is not some faceless mass, it is you me and everyone. 
We the people. Maybe try running for office or working for the government. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Says some white lady that locks her car doors when she sees a black man crossing the street. People that point out people's skin color are the most racist of them all

Good morning KD, White women are more likely to be raped by a white man 

Just now, Tiberius said:

Good morning KD, White women are more likely to be raped by a white man 

Because they are more likely to be raped by someone they know. Just like black women. Locking the door won't help. They are already inside.

Now let eat my cheerios 😄 

• Thank you (+1) 1