DEI VP Commie-la Harris. Endorsed by Biden for Dem POTUS Nominee.

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Since you brought up competency.  She was amazing holding a 100 percent conviction rate as da.    Even so far as to withhold evidence to keep at least one person in jail.  

So I guess she was very competent at putting people in prison for victimless crimes. 

Does this mean you’re ok with Biden pardoning people with marijuana convictions?

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

U think Biden has good character?

And wrong she was the border Czar regardless of how the msm will backtrack.

His speech last night was very touching, I thought. 

Well that’s increasingly looking like it’s not true so

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Roundybout said:

Does this mean you’re ok with Biden pardoning people with marijuana convictions?

His speech last night was very touching, I thought. 

Well that’s increasingly looking like it’s not true so

It is true, you just can't admit it. Touching speech? Maybe he can admit his grand daughter exists lol. Once again you prove how much of a joke u are.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Roundybout said:

Seems like pr as his actions led to millions of people being locked up for that.  (And the secondary affects of those fathers/sons/men not being involved in raising the next generation.

Similar to k Harris saying she is all for it now and smoked while listening to biggy while she was in college.  

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

She either covered-it-up or couldn't see it despite being around him day in and day out.  Neither is a good look.

32 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Harris is the Pro-Freedom candidate. 

Fortunately you don't have to believe it because it is from the RNC. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . even though it is an actual clip of her speaking :lol:

2 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

My favorite part of this is at the 2021 sweating in, Justice Sotomayor mispronounced her name.

<crickets>

Is there any difference between accidentally mispronouncing a name and deliberately mispronouncing a name?

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Can't comment on the first one, but she's definitely incompetent and a dei hire. 

There's a good case for it.