DEI VP Commie-la Harris. Endorsed by Biden for Dem POTUS Nominee.

10 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

‘Righteous Americans’ You know the pilgrims were kicked out of two countries for being crazy and extreme before ending up here, and needed the help of the locals to survive before they killed them all right? Not a great record. 

this attacking her for being a woman, of color and having the audacity to even speak must really be melting your brain. I’m sorry for your loss. 

your fear. It’s crazy. Have you never tried any food without ketchup on it? I really don’t get it. If government is so ineffective what are you scared of and if it is so effective why don’t you want it to actually work for the governed? I’m honesty confused by this rant you posted.

You ok buddy?

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I’m 100 percent sure of this.  

He made promises to Moore.  

So he’s going to pick the VP.  

It will be Moore

This is precisely why the Biden X account endorsed Harris 20 minutes after his letter announcing his Obama forced drop out from the race.

An FU to Barack from Jill, Hunter and Joe.

The Obama and Biden families despise each other.

• Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

It will be Moore

About an equal chance of that as it being Shapiro.  Meaning none.

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

It will be Moore

Trump knows

Brazenly communist

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Don't hold your breath

Don't stay up late waiting for Harris to condemn these "mostly peaceful protests". You've got a better chance of Jesus knocking on your front door to let you know he's back. She needs the support of the violent extremist voting block (to, of course, save democracy!) And please, somebody that won't condemn these savages please point out to me where all the threats to democracy "MAGA" people are burning flags and defacing monuments? That threat to democracy chant is another liberal fantasy.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills