DEI VP Commie-la Harris. Endorsed by Biden for Dem POTUS Nominee.

2 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Not sure what you mean?

You are an expert on tic tok & the Chinese government right? (This is more sarcasm btw)

the issue (as I understand it is that tic tok gathers meta data (data about data, time, location, keywords etc. ) of users. The problem is this data (of us citizens) is passed on to elements of the Chinese government. This can be used for marketing and influence campaigns). The important difference is this is going to a foreign government unlike twitter which is going to a naturalized citizen before it’s shared with the highest /most aligned bidder.

so no the Chinese govt isn’t inventing Kamala Harris memes is my point. 

The real security issue is the fact that one party is running a convicted felon who is broke and will literally sell anything He can get his hands on including the United States to the highest bidder is it Russia is it China? Is it Saudi Arabia? Is it India? is it Elon Musk is it Peter Thiel? Is it all of them? This should concern you this should concern.All Americans. It is an incredible security risk to have someone so compromised. He owes almost half $1 billion in fines he has dozens of venues that he hasn’t paid hundreds and hundreds of vendors that he’s never paid or that he cheated.

But sure some tic tok videos are the problem. 

• Eyeroll 1

• BillsFanNC changed the title to DEI VP Coup-Mala Harris. Endorsed by Biden for Dem POTUS Nominee.
5 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

You are an expert on tic tok & the Chinese government right? (This is more sarcasm btw)

the issue (as I understand it is that tic tok gathers meta data (data about data, time, location, keywords etc. ) of users. The problem is this data (of us citizens) is passed on to elements of the Chinese government. This can be used for marketing and influence campaigns). The important difference is this is going to a foreign government unlike twitter which is going to a naturalized citizen before it’s shared with the highest /most aligned bidder.

so no the Chinese govt isn’t inventing Kamala Harris memes is my point. 

The real security issue is the fact that one party is running a convicted felon who is broke and will literally sell anything He can get his hands on including the United States to the highest bidder is it Russia is it China? Is it Saudi Arabia? Is it India? is it Elon Musk is it Peter Thiel? Is it all of them? This should concern you this should concern.All Americans. It is an incredible security risk to have someone so compromised. He owes almost half $1 billion in fines he has dozens of venues that he hasn’t paid hundreds and hundreds of vendors that he’s never paid or that he cheated.

But sure some tic tok videos are the problem. 

Are you being serious? Did Tik Tok tell you this? Damn your stupid. 

• Agree 2

6 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Are you being serious? Did Tik Tok tell you this? Damn your stupid. 

1. No. 2. I don’t use tic tok because I don’t want my data used. 3. Nice insult, let me know when you have an actual argument to make. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 2

There’s several great things going on now and a couple I think are overlooked:

1. Dems wouldn’t have rallied support so fast around Kamala unless internal polling was really good.

2. It’s amazing all the money going to Dems now. Can have a huge factor in this race.

3. It probably comes down to MI-WI-PA. Kamala’s chances there seem great so far.

4. Is this too early in the game to call this the Dems music city miracle? Campaigns are all about momentum and the Republicans just lost all they had.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

Former GOP adviser Mark McKinnon said Tuesday that a recent quip by Sen. JD Vance (R-Ohio), the current Republican nominee for vice president, about Diet Mountain Dew at a rally was “cringe.”

“Yeah, really cringe, cringe moment there, and it testifies to what we’re hearing more and more of, which is that Trump campaign’s really having second thoughts about JD Vance,” McKinnon said on “CNN This Morning”with anchor Kasie Hunt.

When talking about voter identification at a rally in Ohio on Monday, Vance said Democrats “say it’s racist to do anything.”

“I had a Diet Mountain Dew yesterday, and one today, I’m sure they’re gonna call that racist too but — it’s good,” Vance said.

In his CNN interview, McKinnon said Vance “was the guy that” the Trump campaign “picked when they all assumed that [President] Biden was gonna be the nominee.”

“And they’d thought that they were in a comfortable position, they could double down … pick a guy who would be very popular with the MAGA base,” McKinnon continued. “But he doesn’t — there’s no addition in the JD Vance equation, he doesn’t add any voters, he doesn’t expand the tent at all.”

Makes you wonder if Biden waited this long for a reason after all.  

I have a weird reaction to the new JD Vance. I think at his core he is smart and has some sound ideas on policy. But he's trying too hard to sound like Trump or Tucker Carlson. This is what did in Ron DeSantis. Be yourself, even if it isn't in lockstep with Trump.

He needs to be himself. 

7 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

DARVO. I was unfamiliar with that. Explains a lot.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

23 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

There’s several great things going on now and a couple I think are overlooked:

1. Dems wouldn’t have rallied support so fast around Kamala unless internal polling was really good.

2. It’s amazing all the money going to Dems now. Can have a huge factor in this race.

3. It probably comes down to MI-WI-PA. Kamala’s chances there seem great so far.

4. Is this too early in the game to call this the Dems music city miracle? Campaigns are all about momentum and the Republicans just lost all they had.

the Democrats are great at bilking lots of money from the gullible, I’ll give them that!

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Darn, if only the voters would listen to your rot. Hey, did Trump win in 2020? 

Can't speak for anyone else but I never thought or said the 2020 election was stolen. No, he didn't win just like Hildabeast didn't win in 2016 despite the polls/media saying she was a lock to win. Who cares about 2020. We will have to wait until Nov, but I think Trump has an excellent shot to beat Giggles in 2024.

37 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

1. No. 2. I don’t use tic tok because I don’t want my data used. 3. Nice insult, let me know when you have an actual argument to make. 

You stated " as you understand" and it was completely wrong, I don't have time argue each point but I will pick one, you actually claimed Trump is broke when every accounting firm and bank believes he is a billionaire. You are a lost cause if you are defending Tik Tok. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Can't speak for anyone else but I never thought or said the 2020 election was stolen. No, he didn't win just like Hildabeast didn't win in 2016 despite the polls/media saying she was a lock to win. Who cares about 2020. We will have to wait until Nov, but I think Trump has an excellent shot to beat Giggles in 2024.

Why did Trump lie then? I mean elections are so important and he sh it all over the process. Is Trump crazy or evil?