DEI VP Commie-la Harris. Endorsed by Biden for Dem POTUS Nominee.

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

There's definitely momentum.  I hope they keep up the DEI and misogyny talk.  They'll lose the middle.

Ain’t nobody voting for cackles! You try so hard, you good little marxist.

7 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

There's definitely momentum.  I hope they keep up the DEI and misogyny talk.  They'll lose the middle.

I mean it’s a former AG vs a convicted felon. Dems are now the party of Law and Order, it’s pretty simple!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

4 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I mean it’s a former AG vs a convicted felon. Dems are now the party of Law and Order, it’s pretty simple!

Party of Law and Order. Sure, they are.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/democratic-sen-robert-menendez-will-resign-next-month-after-corruption-conviction/ar-BB1quLuY?ocid=entnewsntp&pc=U531&cvid=d2f02d0bde4844599a2d68deb1eec4b9&ei=51

7 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Kamala called for defunding the police and bailed BLM rioters out of jail, one of which then murdered someone. You have a short memory or are purposely forgetting.

15 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Kamala called for defunding the police and bailed BLM rioters out of jail, one of which then murdered someone. You have a short memory or are purposely forgetting.

No, she did not

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/10/09/fact-check-does-kamala-harris-support-police-defunding/42738997/

some other myths put to rest here (New age R's aren't known for their honesty)

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/fact-focus-false-claims-kamala-harris-campaign-white-112178476

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

23 minutes ago, Gregg said:

19 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

10 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Do u eat lead and post?

Hahaha it’s so unbelievably easy to make you guys rage. 

31 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

This is true of every single leftist here.

They live in clown world. Ignore.

My immediate environment and living situation aren't clownish in the least.  I buy groceries, pay taxes and contribute to political campaigns....pretty normal really.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Hahaha it’s so unbelievably easy to make you guys rage. 

Who is raging. I am glad the Dems are going with Giggles. Guarantees a Trump win in Nov. 

• Haha (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

This is true of every single leftist here.

They live in clown world. Ignore.

You clowns rioted and looted and threatened to hang the VP when January 6th, 2021 came around because your criminal candidate lost in a fair election.

You clowns fly your flags upside down in complete disrespect for our national ensign, a symbol of our nation.

I can't imagine what you clowns are going to do when Kamala Harris wins in November in another fair election, but we're used to dealing with you clowns and your utter hypocrisy. If you want to start another civil war, good luck in doing it without the world's most powerful military, because you will need a LOT MORE than Kyle Rittenhouse.

You calling the opposition clowns is the true joke.

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

She does support defunding the police and supporting rioters. You are linking to the Biden-Harris official stance which was different than her stance as a candidate.

1 minute ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

You clowns rioted and looted and threatened to hang the VP when January 6th, 2021 came around because your criminal candidate lost in a fair election.

You clowns fly your flags upside down in complete disrespect for our national ensign, a symbol of our nation.

I can't imagine what you clowns are going to do when Kamala Harris wins in November in another fair election, but we're used to dealing with you clowns and your utter hypocrisy.

You calling the opposition clowns is the true joke.

Show us on the doll when Joe Biden touched your democracy. 

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Show us on the doll when Joe Biden touched your democracy. 

An inconvenient fact for you righty fascists... Trumpturd doesn't use dolls for raping... he uses women instead.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

An inconvenient fact for you righty fascists... Trumpturd doesn't use dolls for raping... he uses women instead.

Tara Reid says hi. I'd be big mad to if I voted for Biden to "save" democracy. How does it feel to be lied to by your party?

15 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

She does support defunding the police and supporting rioters. You are linking to the Biden-Harris official stance which was different than her stance as a candidate.

nothing about defunding the police.  she's saying we can battle crime in other ways as well as law enforcement such as improving peoples living standards  I'd venture to say that would help some of the militant fascists here as well.

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

nothing about defunding the police.  she's saying we can battle crime in other ways as well as law enforcement such as improving peoples living standards  I'd venture to say that would help some of the militant fascists here as well.

Where do you get the money to battle it in other ways? My taking money from police and putting it into social workers. Thus the defund the police movement. Hellooooo think McFly think