DEI VP Commie-la Harris. Endorsed by Biden for Dem POTUS Nominee.

2 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

is that what MSNBC is using as a term to promote a very undemocratic aganda?

Since Westside decided not to answer the question, you wanna take a stab at telling me which policies of the KKK are the same as the Democrats?

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Yep

Oh no! A Somali native speaking at a Somali event in Somali! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!

9 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Oh it is? News to me. 

Am I in the presence of the forum god? Should I kneel?

Youd love him, he posts as much insane rambling nonsense as you do!

I know it may confuse you since you spend so much time at the truck stop, but you do not have to kneel for every man you see. We don't mind that you do, this is 2024...  But most of us aren't like you. And we are all glad of that. 

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Since Westside decided not to answer the question, you wanna take a stab at telling me which policies of the KKK are the same as the Democrats?

You're probably the worst efforted troll to grace PPP.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, boyst said:

I know it may confuse you since you spend so much time at the truck stop, but you do not have to kneel for every man you see. We don't mind that you do, this is 2024...  But most of us aren't like you. And we are all glad of that. 

What bizarre projection. I hope you use mouthwash. 

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

I will take a stab, the policy that blacks aren’t able to function equally in society 

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

To quote Marco Rubio

We want people to come here to become an American, not simply live in America.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Well it was fun while it lasted...now it seems like old Joe is digging in his heels and saying he's going to run. Just "jet lag and a cold" they are saying. Yes, my 90 year old grandma must have jet lag and a cold too

5 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

I will take a stab, the policy that blacks aren’t able to function equally in society 

So Dems protecting black

peoples voting rights kind of shows they do want them to function in society. The racist are such simpletons 

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

To quote Marco Rubio

Well seeing how immigrants are fuel this economic boom, seems like they are 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

To quote Marco Rubio

And Omar, as an immigrant, was able to obtain political office. Sounds like the American Dream to me. And I don’t even like Omar!!

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

So Dems protecting black

peoples voting rights kind of shows they do want them to function in society. The racist are such simpletons 

Well seeing how immigrants are fuel this economic boom, seems like they are 

We’ll see that is a parallel with a belief system of the KKK and an arguement for slavery without the white man protecting the black man the black man cannot function regardless of intention good or bad it’s still racist

4 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Well it was fun while it lasted...now it seems like old Joe is digging in his heels and saying he's going to run. Just "jet lag and a cold" they are saying. Yes, my 90 year old grandma must have jet lag and a cold too

Expect the ABC interview to be a “smashing success.”  

2 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

We’ll see that is a parallel with a belief system of the KKK and an arguement for slavery without the white man protecting the black man the black man cannot function regardless of intention good or bad it’s still racist

Comparing slavery to modern investment programs in poor communities is such a bafflingly poor take it’s a miracle you know which leg goes in which pant leg 

23 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Keeping the black man down. Nothing like generational welfare.

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Again, comparing slavery to welfare programs shows an absolutely staggering level of political illiteracy. 

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

The event was in Somalia? Minneapolis is almost the same thing at this point.

Just now, Roundybout said:

Again, comparing slavery to welfare programs shows an absolutely staggering level of political illiteracy. 

Hey buddy, welfare programs are definitely not the answer. That's my point. You might not be bright, but you sure are stubborn.

President Biden gave eulogies at Robert Byrd, the guy that tried to filibuster the1964 Civil Rights Act AND Strom Thurmond's funerals.

You can watch them both on YouTube.

52 minutes ago, boyst said:

...Joe Biden literally said he picked her because of her gender and race...

In fact,it was a campaign promise.

• Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Main one is judge people by their race, not accomplishments. If you don't get what you want violence is acceptable, e g. Summer of 2020. Certain races are responsible for the worlds ills. Openly hostile to any religion that does not confirm to your group think. Making sure blacks get a substandard education. I could probably do more but giving such a dumb question more than a couple questions would make me stupid.

8 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I will state with certainty that you have not dealt with situations of multi generational welfare recipients with a statement like this.

14 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

The event was in Somalia? Minneapolis is almost the same thing at this point.

Hey buddy, welfare programs are definitely not the answer. That's my point. You might not be bright, but you sure are stubborn.

Oh no! Immigrants! Ahhhhhh! 

As to your second “point,” well let me know when you make one. 

8 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Main one is judge people by their race, not accomplishments. If you don't get what you want violence is acceptable, e g. Summer of 2020. Certain races are responsible for the worlds ills. Openly hostile to any religion that does not confirm to your group think. Making sure blacks get a substandard education. I could probably do more but giving such a dumb question more than a couple questions would make me stupid.

I will state with certainty that you have not dealt with situations of multi generational welfare recipients with a statement like this.

I’m sure this all made sense in your head. Did you stretch before you grasped at straws like that?