Matt Milano/Terrell Bernard......over/under 11 combined INT/Forced Fumbles/Fumble Recoveries??

Special K

Milano and Bernard over/under questions  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Over/Under 11 combined INT/Forced Fumbles/Fumble Recoveries

• Over
    • Under
  2. 2. Over/Under 11 combined games missed due to injury

• Over
    • Under

I think this will be a great tandem.  I went under on the INT/forced fumble/recovery combined just because 11 seems like a lot, although I see how it could be close. 

I also went under 11 games combined missed, mostly because Matt had a fluke injury last year, and Bernard was solid most of the year.  I expect both to be fine.   

53 minutes ago, Mikie2times said:
57 minutes ago, Mikie2times said:

Bernard was injured at Baylor in 2017 and 2020 and a fairly serious injury to end 2023. I can see why it was confusing. 

Ok, but he wasn't injured for the year in 2023. He played in all 17 games in the regular season and in the playoffs against the Steelers. Yeah, he got injured and missed the next game, but it wasn't that serious. He said he would have played the next week against the Ravens had they won against the Chiefs.

7 hours ago, MJS said:

Ok, but he wasn't injured for the year in 2023. He played in all 17 games in the regular season and in the playoffs against the Steelers. Yeah, he got injured and missed the next game, but it wasn't that serious. He said he would have played the next week against the Ravens had they won against the Chiefs.

I'll take -130 he misses 6 games this year if you want.