Matt Milano/Terrell Bernard......over/under 11 combined INT/Forced Fumbles/Fumble Recoveries??

Milano and Bernard over/under questions  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Over/Under 11 combined INT/Forced Fumbles/Fumble Recoveries

• Over
    • Under
  2. 2. Over/Under 11 combined games missed due to injury

• Over
    • Under

I think this will be a great tandem.  I went under on the INT/forced fumble/recovery combined just because 11 seems like a lot, although I see how it could be close. 

I also went under 11 games combined missed, mostly because Matt had a fluke injury last year, and Bernard was solid most of the year.  I expect both to be fine.   

1 hour ago, Mikie2times said:

Na

Then why did you say Bernard was injured for the year in 2017, 2020, and 2023? It's obvious you were talking about Milano, not Bernard.

5 minutes ago, MJS said:

Then why did you say Bernard was injured for the year in 2017, 2020, and 2023? It's obvious you were talking about Milano, not Bernard.

Bernard was injured at Baylor in 2017 and 2020 and a fairly serious injury to end 2023. I can see why it was confusing. 

53 minutes ago, Mikie2times said:
57 minutes ago, Mikie2times said:

Bernard was injured at Baylor in 2017 and 2020 and a fairly serious injury to end 2023. I can see why it was confusing. 

Ok, but he wasn't injured for the year in 2023. He played in all 17 games in the regular season and in the playoffs against the Steelers. Yeah, he got injured and missed the next game, but it wasn't that serious. He said he would have played the next week against the Ravens had they won against the Chiefs.

I'm taking the under on both, that's a lot of turnovers forced by two guys. And last year while they were making plays left right and center it was still a lot of big plays made by them and those are not stats you can predict, so safe bet on under

7 hours ago, MJS said:

Ok, but he wasn't injured for the year in 2023. He played in all 17 games in the regular season and in the playoffs against the Steelers. Yeah, he got injured and missed the next game, but it wasn't that serious. He said he would have played the next week against the Ravens had they won against the Chiefs.

I'll take -130 he misses 6 games this year if you want.  

Would be super helpful to know what kind of production we've seen out of them previously to have some kind of statistical frame of reference. Seems like an attainable number, but now I have to google a couple things and like, do work. Thanks.

• Shocked 1

IMO Milano wont be the same player after this injury. By all accounts i've read he had a pretty severe tibial plateau fracture, not just a broken leg. Hope he comes back to his regular form but that is a nasty injury to have then come back from, we shall see. Sucks because Matt is a stud. 

• 1 month later...
On 7/4/2024 at 8:41 AM, Bills!Win! said:

Ray Lewis, Urlacher and James Harrison were all dominant into their mid 30’s. Stop calling Milano old at 30.

Milano is my favorite player on the team but he's been constantly injured throughout his career and now has back to back season ending injuries at age 30. He should strongly consider retiring at this point. Even if he doesn't, we may never see the old Milano back again. It's really hard to come back from things like this in your 30s.

6 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

Milano is my favorite player on the team but he's been constantly injured throughout his career and now has back to back season ending injuries at age 30. He should strongly consider retiring at this point. Even if he doesn't, we may never see the old Milano back again. It's really hard to come back from things like this in your 30s.

Gotta be a crusher for his mental state today the least.