Nick Cannons balls are officially worth $10 million

11 hours ago, Irv said:

Huh?

5 hours ago, stevestojan said:

NICK CANNONS BALLS ARE OFFICIALLY WORTH $10 MILLION

Well said, Steve

Seemed very self explanatory but maybe I should have included pictures to make it more clear

He literally compared his balls to pro athletes getting special insurance.  

I mean I love my balls to, so I get it but come on this article is absolutely 2024 hilarious 

“Here’s the rundown of all of Cannon’s kids: Along with Legendary, Cannon shares six-month-old Halo Marie with Alyssa Scott; 12-year-old twins Monroe and Moroccan with Mariah Carey; 3-year-old Powerful Queen, 1-year-old Rise Messiah, and 7-year-old Golden Saigon with Brittany Bell; 3-year-old twins Zion and Zillion and 1-year-old Beautiful Zeppelin Cannon with Abby De La Rosa; and 1-year-old Onyx Ice with LaNisha Cole. He and Scott lost a 5-month-old baby to brain cancer in 2021.”

6 hours ago, WotAGuy said:

“Here’s the rundown of all of Cannon’s kids: Along with Legendary, Cannon shares six-month-old Halo Marie with Alyssa Scott; 12-year-old twins Monroe and Moroccan with Mariah Carey; 3-year-old Powerful Queen, 1-year-old Rise Messiah, and 7-year-old Golden Saigon with Brittany Bell; 3-year-old twins Zion and Zillion and 1-year-old Beautiful Zeppelin Cannon with Abby De La Rosa; and 1-year-old Onyx Ice with LaNisha Cole. He and Scott lost a 5-month-old baby to brain cancer in 2021.”

Gotta love the names 

On 7/6/2024 at 6:43 AM, WotAGuy said:

Holidays must be a blast.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 7/7/2024 at 10:27 PM, muppy said:

gawd awful thread. ENOUGH with the babies already. we know you are FERTILE WTAF are you trying to to prove here?

lmaoooo

That nick cannon insured his balls for 10 million?  I think mine are worth maybe a $100 on a good day

• 2 weeks later...