2002 Chargers vs Bills

Another Fan

Some pretty good nostalgia in this game.  Flutie's game the previous year (2001) against the Bills I still remember vividly but not much his comeback to Buffalo.  Even if he was just filling in for Drew Brees.  Very weird as well seeing Steve Christie with the Chargers.  That and he connected on one of his signature very long field goals in this game.  

I enjoyed watching most of this one last night.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Wasn’t even in my recollection that Christie wound up somewhere else after his successful career in Buffalo—something we all like to forget with some of our other greats as well, like Thurman/Bruce, etc. 

Do you remember Andre Reed being a Bronco for 10 minutes?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 2

13 minutes ago, rusty shackleford said:

Slightly off topic but one of my best memories of being at a game from my season ticket days was Chargers at Bills in 2008 when balloons knocked out the power to the stadium. 

Did you loot some popcorn and beer???     😂 

6 minutes ago, Augie said:

Did you loot some popcorn and beer???     😂 

No but I was in the process of buying beer when the power went out. It was pretty funny watching the cashiers trying to do the mental math with no cash register to give the answer for change (cash still rules back then).

• Awesome! (+1) 1