How Long Will Biden Live?

Based on my personal experience with my mom and her Alzheimer's, I would not be surprised if he passed away within the next 2-3 years.  And, in all honesty, I would feel bad for him.  He's wasting his final years with the political circus.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Trick question, he died 4 years ago and his woke ghost is haunting us

Supreme Court knows this, that's why they are cool with granting him all this power 

4 minutes ago, Irv said:

Based on my personal experience with my mom and her Alzheimer's, I would not be surprised if he passed away within the next 2-3 years.  And, in all honesty, I would feel bad for him.  He's wasting his final years with the political circus.  What a mess.  

I agree, also from my experience with my mom. I give him abou t2-3 years.

Posted (edited)

Biden might live another 2 or 3 years but the question is how long will he be able to function outside of an assisted living or full time care arrangement? I think he's already past the point in time where the physical and mental demands of the job are too much. And suddenly after the debate its not so easy to hide. Maybe a couple more months before retirement looks like the only alternative?

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Gregg said:

He might and probably will see 2025. I doubt he sees 2026.

I agree with this.  When it really kicks in, it kicks in FAST.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Sucks.  Despite my complete distaste for him, nobody should have to be pushed out there by a deranged, power hungry wife and family in his condition.  It's quite pathetic.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Irv said:

Sucks.  Despite my complete distaste for him, nobody should have to be pushed out there by a deranged, power hungry wife and family in his condition.  It's quite pathetic.  

However Joe isn’t a clean fella and has lived a life of lies and corruption- I really don’t feel bad for him and neither does the 13 families of our service members killed in Afghanistan 

3 hours ago, phypon said:

I agree with this.  When it really kicks in, it kicks in FAST.  

Good riddance to him 

• Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

However Joe isn’t a clean fella and has lived a life of lies and corruption- I really don’t feel bad for him and neither does the 13 families of our service members killed in Afghanistan 

Good riddance to him 

You must really hate him. I don’t even hate trump that much. 

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, billsfan_34 said:

Nope but its greater good

Have you ever seen a loved one die of dementia?  Alzheimer’s?  Parkinson’s?   It’s nasty.  Hopefully you might have just an ounce of compassion.  I openly mocked Biden not knowing for sure.  But I’m sure now.  He’s in big trouble and is going to die.  It’s pretty sad.  

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Irv said:

Have you ever seen a loved one die of dementia?  Alzheimer’s?  Parkinson’s?   It’s nasty.  Hopefully you might have just an ounce of compassion.  I openly mocked Biden not knowing for sure.  But I’m sure now.  He’s in big trouble and is going to die.  It’s pretty sad.  

Sorry for what you went thru. That’s rough.

57 minutes ago, Irv said:

Sure have its awful 

9 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Biden might live another 2 or 3 years but the question is how long will he be able to function outside of an assisted living or full time care arrangement? I think he's already past the point in time where the physical and mental demands of the job are too much. And suddenly after the debate its not so easy to hide. Maybe a couple more months before retirement looks like the only alternative?

Right.  All that matter is that he's not up to it right now, much less at any time in the future.  trump's not much younger, and he's not half as healthy as Ronny Jackson would have people believe.  

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Too long, omg we are f'd 

And to think you willingly made yourself look like a dipsh*t pumping his tires all this time. You must be angry at yourself for buying all the lies about his mental and physical state. 

Hang in there, buddy!!

• Like (+1) 1

David Lloyd George to Chamberlin in the Spring of 1940: 

"The nation is prepared for every sacrifice so long as it has leadership, so long as the government show clearly what they are aiming at and so long as the nation is confident that those who are leading it are doing their best. I say solemnly that the prime minister should give an example of sacrifice, because there is nothing which can contribute more to victory in this war than that he should sacrifice the seals of office."