What Will Trump's Second "Term" Look Like?

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Except Biden has a conscience, actually believes in God and an afterlife

if you say so.

But I don't know if the big, big guy thinks of showering with one's grandkid is kosher and what not.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Except Biden has a conscience, actually believes in God and an afterlife

The only topic that gives that man any fire is sending unborn babies back to God. 

He was comatose all debate until abortion came up .. he proceeded to make no sense, but came to life on that question. 

What is conscionable about siding with Teachers Unions over vulnerable children?  Pushing an unproven vaccine on the population?  Forcing Ukraine to continue a never ending proxy war against Russia?  Telling half of the country that they are a threat to Democracy because they won’t vote for you?

• Like (+1) 6
  • Disagree 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I'm not going to jail, I'll kill a hundred of those scum, POS before they get me. F them! Killing will be a new virtue

You're a sick individual, calm down its only politics.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

The only topic that gives that man any fire is sending unborn babies back to God. 

He was comatose all debate until abortion came up .. he proceeded to make no sense, but came to life on that question. 

What is conscionable about siding with Teachers Unions over vulnerable children?  Pushing an unproven vaccine on the population?  Forcing Ukraine to continue a never ending proxy war against Russia?  Telling half of the country that they are a threat to Democracy because they won’t vote for you?

Do you think trump fears God?

40 minutes ago, phypon said:

It's looking like BillSLime got a permanent ban.  Board has been SO much better.  Although Tibs is coming off the rails and talking about killing people in this thread.  Pretty disturbing and at the point to start taking those threats seriously unfortunately.

Ok, thanks. Reminded me of a poster we used to have on the BBMB... Bunner (Bunner is Funner). Used to run the gamut of the board with 2 or 3 word responses until another mod put the ban hammer down on that clown.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Why do you think Joe Biden, a man of conscience as you describe him, has shunned his own granddaughter?  Also, do you finally see cognitive decline in our president? Did his decline take you by surprise?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Nope, but I’m not trying to pretend he’s a God-fearing devout Catholic who displays the ethics or morals of one. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You gonna come to the hood, bro? Lol, no, I didn't think so.

To you the hood is the Amherst border with Cheektowaga.

• Haha (+1) 6

2 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

Trump will buy the Buffalo Bills and then trade Josh Allen for Tua straight up

I’m ok with murdering political opponents, pardons for cash, and paying off endless hookers. 

But you, sir, have crossed the line. Shame. 

• Haha (+1) 6

6 minutes ago, Wacka said:

To you the hood is the Amherst border with Cheektowaga.

Close, lol 

I remember back in the 90's when Amherst was declared safest neighborhood in country or something, and the next day someone shot up the Record Theatre in the plaza there across from UB, lol 

9 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Nope, but I’m not trying to pretend he’s a God-fearing devout Catholic who displays the ethics or morals of one. 

I believe Biden fears God. He just doesn’t believe that Catholic doctrine should determine secular, democratic policy. I agree. 

27 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I believe Biden fears God. He just doesn’t believe that Catholic doctrine should determine secular, democratic policy. I agree. 

Doesn't matter.

He is incapacitated, and it is clear.

His faith depends on what gets votes, just like his abiding by/enforcing by the immigration laws and leapfrogging the legislative branch, and eventually the judicial, in granting student debt forgiveness are also vote motivated.

Regarding Catholic doctrine and abortion, he doesn't simply reject it, he actively and aggressively opposes it at every step, again for pure political gain.

He has been lying, plagiarizing and using office for illegal personal gain his entire career. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Trump is not going to win. Everyone knows trump will abuse this power. Maga is the only one that is ok with that. This will wake everyone else up. People will go with a zombie for a president before someone who will abuse this power.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Trump is not going to win. Everyone knows trump will abuse this power. Maga is the only one that is ok with that. This will wake everyone else up. People will go with a zombie for a president before someone who will abuse this power.

Abuses like what? Drone striking American citizens? Invading sovereign nations without congressional approval or oversight? Ignoring Supreme Court decisions? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

You mean one of the reasons Biden started losing votes PRIOR to the debate??  LOL!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, 4th&long said:

You seem politically astute so am willing to trust you on this. I would like to go back and check your debate predictions before betting the house however. Thank you for your insight. 

• Like (+1) 2

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You seem politically astute so am willing to trust you on this. I would like to go back and check your debate predictions before betting the house however. Thank you for your insight. 

Still butt hurt About that I see. If you think trump looked good more power to you. He only looked good if you like liars.

Edited by 4th&long
  • Agree 1