What Will Trump's Second "Term" Look Like?

2 minutes ago, phypon said:

Right now Tibs is deciding on whether to use red or blue paintballs before he starts shooting people and he's charging up the controllers on his PS5 as we speak.

In all seriousness though, this guy seems like he's ready to crack talking about shooting people.  I don't think he's faking that and that is very disturbing.  If he keeps up that rhetoric he needs to be reported or something, for real.

Totally agree! I work in behavioral health and he is deranged and needs serious help. This is dangerous stuff and sadly this guy cannot see it. I fought for our country for 21 years now we are communists lol. Delusional and manic…

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Wacka said:

Well since Thursday, Dems have gone through  denial and anger, when does bargaining start?

I told you  that\t the dams would get loonier the closer we get to Nov. I wasn't wrong.

Bargaining with fascists is futile…

• Haha (+1) 2

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/supreme-court-immunity-trump-biden-assassinate_n_66831f73e4b06575b36641d8

Led by Justice Sonia Sotomayor, the dissent says the immunity created by the ruling now “lies about like a loaded weapon” for any president to use however they want, for their own financial interests or political gain, knowing they are insulated from criminal prosecution.

“Orders the Navy’s Seal Team 6 to assassinate a political rival? Immune. Organizes a military coup to hold onto power? Immune. Takes a bribe in exchange for a pardon? Immune. Immune, immune, immune,” Sotomayor wrote.

“When dissenting justices warn that the majority may have just legalized murder by one individual in our country, that warning is to be taken very seriously,” Eisen said. “No more are the consequences of the majority opinion able to be read in isolation…. One of the majority party candidates has repeatedly, not in isolation, made a variety of autocratic promises, including to be a dictator on day one.”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, billsfan_34 said:

Totally agree! I work in behavioral health and he is deranged and needs serious help. This is dangerous stuff and sadly this guy cannot see it. I fought for our country for 21 years now we are communists lol. Delusional and manic…

No , supposedly it’s the liberals who are communists. MAGAs r fascists

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

It ain’t over til it’s over

I'm only worried that our side won't fight. The idea of winning the popular vote and then turning the country over to these people is totally unacceptable

No!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Well there goes my vote.   B-)

In his second (endless) term he will set up re-education camps for all the democrats, . . . . . . . . . . . . . in TEXAS !

He will hang on so long that Donald Jr will be too old to take over.

It will be Emperor Barron the First.

This reminds me of a BillStain thread... speaking of, what happened to that person? I've been avoiding this place for that very reason but looking around I don't see her posting.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

You do? What do you think about Trump's mental health? Does he seem the person to have absolute immunity from anything?

Do tell us

5 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Come on, answer the question

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, T&C said:

This reminds me of a BillStain thread... speaking of, what happened to that person? I've been avoiding this place for that very reason but looking around I don't see her posting.

Stopped using that login.  The engagement returns were at an all time low.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, T&C said:

It's looking like BillSLime got a permanent ban.  Board has been SO much better.  Although Tibs is coming off the rails and talking about killing people in this thread.  Pretty disturbing and at the point to start taking those threats seriously unfortunately.

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, phypon said:

It's looking like BillSLime got a permanent ban.  Board has been SO much better.  Although Tibs is coming off the rails and talking about killing people in this thread.  Pretty disturbing and at the point to start taking those threats seriously unfortunately.

Killing people?

https://www.axios.com/2022/05/02/mark-esper-book-trump-protesters

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It's so funny the just voided the Constitution!!! Are you evil or just stupid?

It’s obvious you didn’t get much sleep last night what with the constitution being ripped to shreds and all. Try a glass of warm milk before bedtime tonight. It always worked for my mother.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You do? What do you think about Trump's mental health? Does he seem the person to have absolute immunity from anything?

Do tell us

Come on, answer the question

I think Trump has balls of steel batting the swamp for the past 8 years. Regardless, he gonna be your President again lol 😂 

Edited by billsfan_34
  • Like (+1) 3

Just now, billsfan_34 said:

I think Trump had balls of steel batting the swamp for the past 8 years. Regardless, he gonna be your President again lol 😂 

Oh, so you are an idiot, ok.

• Eyeroll 1