What Will Trump's Second "Term" Look Like?

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

"Term" as in endless term. What limitations will there be on this evil, evil person? None, nothing, he will be a dictator.

Don't hold your breath. King Biden has 7 more months

2 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Don't hold your breath. King Biden has 7 more months

The Court took Biden's measure. They know he won't use this power. They see him as weak, and constrained by tradition. Trump is not. They took their mark well, giving a doddering old man power they know he won't use.

Too bad. If Trump wins the EC vote, Biden should exercise the power this court gave him, and exercise it with extreme, over the top prejudice.

I wish we Dems had the right man in place, the Court totally understands we do not

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

The Court took Biden's measure. They know he won't use this power. They see him as weak, and constrained by tradition. Trump is not. They took their mark well, giving a doddering old man power they know he won't use.

Too bad. If Trump wins the EC vote, Biden should exercise the power this court gave him, and exercise it with extreme, over the top prejudice.

I wish we Dems had the right man in place, the Court totally understands we do not

Biden won't use this power...followed by Biden will use this power?

You funny!

• Awesome! (+1) 2

Just now, JDHillFan said:

As do our adversaries. Sad. 

Putin's 500k dead soldiers would disagree with you, but you guy will make Putin happy again

Are you happy Putin will be happy? Obviously yes,

2 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Biden won't use this power...followed by Biden will use this power?

You funny!

He won't, but he should

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Just the way Trump and Putin drew it up.

Trump. Is. Gonna. Getcha....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

All these groups have pie in the sky agendas.

From HRC to Climate group (under2 coalition) or REVCOM.us

The Climate Group is a nonprofit organization with a mission to drive climate action and achieve a world of net-zero carbon emissions by 2050, promoting greater prosperity for all. They build influential networks of businesses and governments to unlock the power of collective action and scale. As the secretariat for the Under2 Coalition, they lead the largest alliance of state and regional governments worldwide committed to reducing greenhouse gas emissions to net-zero levels by 2050 or earlier. The Under2 Coalition includes 178 subnational governments, representing 1.75 billion people and 50% of the world economy

https://revcom.us/en/avakian/basis-goals-methods/index.html

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

All these groups have pie in the sky agendas.

From HRC to Climate group (under2 coalition) or REVCOM.us

The Climate Group is a nonprofit organization with a mission to drive climate action and achieve a world of net-zero carbon emissions by 2050, promoting greater prosperity for all. They build influential networks of businesses and governments to unlock the power of collective action and scale. As the secretariat for the Under2 Coalition, they lead the largest alliance of state and regional governments worldwide committed to reducing greenhouse gas emissions to net-zero levels by 2050 or earlier. The Under2 Coalition includes 178 subnational governments, representing 1.75 billion people and 50% of the world economy

https://revcom.us/en/avakian/basis-goals-methods/index.html

And to think! The majority of voters support action on climate change. Can't have that! Thanks to this supreme court,, we can ignore what the people want.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Don't forget the many Trump Monuments that will be built 

5d535d84a0026.image.jpg?resize=1200,780         EaTHVXxXsAIz1GI.jpg

2Z3NFEYN35K7FDIJPZG3GJYKRQ.jpg         51VIG+7EprL._UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Very reminiscent of NC’s propaganda posts. Stocking up on good food at the Charlottesville Wegmans to eat before we might need to leave the country. 

Surprisingly, no white supremacists or MAGA hats in sight. But that could change…

• Eyeroll 2

And to think! The majority of voters support action on climate change. Can't have that! Thanks to this supreme court,, we can ignore what the people want.

Whoosh.

EVERY PAC has some agenda.  Doesn't mean the corporate tools in the white house are doing anything other than pandering to them.

Like the orange dude is a conservative.  it's just funny how Madcow does a segment on it, then its "the golden word" to you guys.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

4 years ago? You mean under the Constitution? That Constitution was terminated by the Supreme Court. It does not exist anymore

You know that, you are just gas lighting and hoping for the dictatorship. I suspect what will happen next is the "education" of MAGA. This decision has surprised even the MAGA opnion makers, but they will catch up. Why we should not worry and all that. What harm can King Trump do?

Dude your mentally ill and I mean that in all sincerity. Get some help for real

Lol, sure, maybe I'll also seek "justice" from this court.

Glad you are ok with the Constiution being gutted though

Lol 😂 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 3

2 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Right now Tibs is deciding on whether to use red or blue paintballs before he starts shooting people and he's charging up the controllers on his PS5 as we speak.

In all seriousness though, this guy seems like he's ready to crack talking about shooting people.  I don't think he's faking that and that is very disturbing.  If he keeps up that rhetoric he needs to be reported or something, for real.

• Agree 3

3 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Lol 😂 

Yup, mentally ill for seeing what is what it is. You got what you wanted, now enjoy it. Just remember, all revolutions devour their own.

The communists would declare the people wanting freedom to be insane. Same as it ever was

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Just now, Tiberius said:

Yup, mentally ill for seeing what is what it is. You got what you wanted, now enjoy it. Just remember, all revolutions devour their own.

The communists would declare the people wanting freedom to be insane. Same as it ever was

It ain’t over til it’s over

• Haha (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

Well since Thursday, Dems have gone through  denial and anger, when does bargaining start?

I told you  that the dams would get loonier the closer we get to Nov. I wasn't wrong.

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 6