What Will Trump's Second "Term" Look Like?

Just now, JDHillFan said:

If by butt hurt you mean still getting a laugh out of your clown-like predictions, then yes, I’m absolutely butt hurt.

I’m glad you like it. I’ll be here all week. Don’t forget to tip your waitress.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

If by butt hurt you mean still getting a laugh out of your clown-like predictions, then yes, I’m absolutely butt hurt.

Hi butt hurt, yes, you are butt hurt, absolutely 

42 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Abuses like what? Drone striking American citizens? Invading sovereign nations without congressional approval or oversight? Ignoring Supreme Court decisions? 

• Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

1 hour ago, LeviF said:

tfw Trump's second term will never be as great as the libtard fever dreams about it are

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Bargaining with fascists is futile…

Can you explain how red blooded Americans are fascists? Im a constitutionalist and moderate. I understand what a cluster Biden is. He is also extremely twisted; showering with his daughter, sniffin kids hair, kids pulling his leg hair at the pool, corn pop was a bad dude, took the train every day to DC, rode in semis, graduated upper end of his class, mixing white and black in school creates a jungle, friends with Senator Byrd (KKK), you aint black if you don’t vote for Biden. The list is long and 100 percent factual. 

Us logical folk who can see things without blinders know Joe is compromised and in serious cognitive/physical decline who hides in Delaware while maybe working 6 hours a day. 

i will take Don who is high functioning and has some balls willing to make tough decisions instead of getting 13 military personnel killed in Afghanistan- yeah F Joe and his whacked family.

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/supreme-court-immunity-trump-biden-assassinate_n_66831f73e4b06575b36641d8

Led by Justice Sonia Sotomayor, the dissent says the immunity created by the ruling now “lies about like a loaded weapon” for any president to use however they want, for their own financial interests or political gain, knowing they are insulated from criminal prosecution.

“Orders the Navy’s Seal Team 6 to assassinate a political rival? Immune. Organizes a military coup to hold onto power? Immune. Takes a bribe in exchange for a pardon? Immune. Immune, immune, immune,” Sotomayor wrote.

“When dissenting justices warn that the majority may have just legalized murder by one individual in our country, that warning is to be taken very seriously,” Eisen said. “No more are the consequences of the majority opinion able to be read in isolation…. One of the majority party candidates has repeatedly, not in isolation, made a variety of autocratic promises, including to be a dictator on day one.”

Yeah keep eating this pile of poor interpretation 

Edited by billsfan_34
  • Disagree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

4 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

if you say so.

But I don't know if the big, big guy thinks of showering with one's grandkid is kosher and what not.

Shower with daughter, sniffin kids hair, kids pulling his leg hair and pallin around with good ole Senator Byrd; member of the KKK. Yeah, Joe is clean as a whistle 

• Thank you (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Can you explain how red blooded Americans are fascists? Im a constitutionalist and moderate. I understand what a cluster Biden is. He is also extremely twisted; showering with his daughter, sniffin kids hair, kids pulling his leg hair at the pool, corn pop was a bad dude, took the train every day to DC, rode in semis, graduated upper end of his class, mixing white and black in school creates a jungle, friends with Senator Byrd (KKK), you aint black if you don’t vote for Biden. The list is long and 100 percent factual. 

Us logical folk who can see things without blinders know Joe is compromised and in serious cognitive/physical decline who hides in Delaware while maybe working 6 hours a day. 

i will take Don who is high functioning and has some balls willing to make tough decisions instead of getting 13 military personnel killed in Afghanistan- yeah F Joe and his whacked family.

Yeah keep eating this pile of poor interpretation 

Don't you have some person's ass to go wipe? 

• Haha (+1) 1

If trump accomplishes nothing else except to stop illegal migration he will be a hero of 75% of population. 

Many countries are turning right because of culture change and taxation.

If he can managing to ship AOC and her gang back to where they love more than the US, now that would be special.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, sherpa said:

Regarding Catholic doctrine and abortion, he doesn't simply reject it, he actively and aggressively opposes it at every step, again for pure political gain.

He has been lying, plagiarizing and using office for illegal personal gain his entire career. 

In the same way JFK did, he separates his beliefs from the govts policies.  JFK ran on that principle.  Wouldn't have won without it.  Show me where Biden has personally gained.  The R's have done their best without success.  Show me illegality.  If it could be found they would have found it.

2 hours ago, billsfan_34 said:

will take Don who is high functioning and has some balls willing to make tough decisions instead of getting 13 military personnel killed in Afghanistan- yeah F Joe and his whacked family.

moderate, my shiny white ass!  and whacked family?  trump's family is so dysfunctional and strange, they make Archie Bunker's family look good.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

In the same way JFK did, he separates his beliefs from the govts policies.  JFK ran on that principle.  Wouldn't have won without it.  Show me where Biden has personally gained.  The R's have done their best without success.  Show me illegality.  If it could be found they would have found it.

ah contraire.

Opposition to the Catholic doctrine on that issue is the pillar of his platform, and the only thing delivering.

JFK in no way opposed his professed faith to that degree.

He's bee lying, inventing his resume without fact for his entire career.

It only seems cute now because people no longer believe he has any idea what he's saying, and it looks like the end is closing in.

All of these things leaking out about incoherence recently are tough to overcome. Even his political opponents  didn't bring these up before. Kevin McCarthy, ousted Speaker said one day there was a rare meeting at the White House with a small Congressional Delegation. He said Biden could never operate without note cards, but at this particular meeting, in the winter, while discussing some legislation, Biden suddenly popped his head up and asked if they wanted to see the pool.

His wife/governess, always in the background jumped up and said "No Joe, they don't want to see the pool."

He got up, led them to the pool and into an adjoining changing room, then they all left, thinking "What the hell was that"?

Regarding his legal issues, I don't worry about that, except to note that there isn't a possible way for him and that family to have  accumulated that much wealth on his/their earnings without peddling influence.

It warms my heart to know that his kid is now advising him on career moves.

He'd be on my short list. 

Edited by sherpa
  • Eyeroll 1

11 minutes ago, sherpa said:

ah contraire.

Opposition to the Catholic doctrine on that issue is the pillar of his platform, and the only thing delivering.

JFK in no way opposed his professed faith to that degree.

He's bee lying, inventing his resume without fact for his entire career.

It only seems cute now because people no longer believe he has any idea what he's saying, and it looks like the end is closing in.

All of these things leaking out about incoherence recently are tough to overcome. Even his political opponents  didn't bring these up before. Kevin McCarthy, ousted Speaker said one day there was a rare meeting at the White House with a small Congressional Delegation. He said Biden could never operate without note cards, but at this particular meeting, in the winter, while discussing some legislation, Biden suddenly popped his head up and asked if they wanted to see the pool.

His wife/governess, always in the background jumped up and said "No Joe, they don't want to see the pool."

He got up, led them to the pool and into an adjoining changing room, then they all left, thinking "What the hell was that"?

Regarding his legal issues, I don't worry about that, except to note that there isn't a possible way for him and that family to have  accumulated that much wealth on his/their earnings without peddling influence.

It warms my heart to know that his kid is now advising him on career moves.

He'd be on my short list. 

I'm glad you asked

https://www.jfklibrary.org/learn/about-jfk/jfk-in-history/john-f-kennedy-and-religion

7 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

if you say so.

But I don't know if the big, big guy thinks of showering with one's grandkid is kosher and what not.

And I would venture to guess the big, big guy doesn't like abortion like President Biden does.  At least that's what the pope says.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I know what he said.  What decision  did President Kennedy make that went against Catholic teachings?  Wasn't abortion cuz it was not legalized until 9 years after his death.

This is one of many gripes I have with President Biden.  He is Mr. Devout Catholic.  I could see if he wanted to sort of recuse himself from the issue.  But no. He goes to bat for it.  Seems hypocritical to me.  

35 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

***** Obama. Lock him up to. 

At least you’re consistent. 

Also, you do realize that if Obama, Biden and Trump are all in prison, we won’t have a functioning country, correct?

Who is running for President in that environment?