What Will Trump's Second "Term" Look Like?

Just now, Roundybout said:

I just hope I get a cell with a window view at the Project 2025 reeducation prison camp 

I'm not going to jail, I'll kill a hundred of those scum, POS before they get me. F them! Killing will be a new virtue

• Eyeroll 1
  • Shocked 1

Just now, KDIGGZ said:

Holy crap guys. This is beyond delusional. Step away from the keyboard. Maybe go for a nice walk or something 

Yup, just don't think about what this court just did

So you are cool with giving Trump unlimited power? What evil would he do?

I'd say, "Wake up" but you already know what he is going to do and you approve of it.

Just admit it

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Yup, just don't think about what this court just did

So you are cool with giving Trump unlimited power? What evil would he do?

I'd say, "Wake up" but you already know what he is going to do and you approve of it.

Just admit it

He's not going to do much of anything just like his first 4 years. What he won't do is all of the woke crap the Dems did while also funding 2 wars. Enough of that stuff, time to support actual working class Americans

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

Just now, KDIGGZ said:

He's not going to do much of anything just like his first 4 years. What he won't do is all of the woke crap the Dems did while also funding 2 wars. Enough of that stuff, time to support actual working class Americans

4 years ago? You mean under the Constitution? That Constitution was terminated by the Supreme Court. It does not exist anymore

You know that, you are just gas lighting and hoping for the dictatorship. I suspect what will happen next is the "education" of MAGA. This decision has surprised even the MAGA opnion makers, but they will catch up. Why we should not worry and all that. What harm can King Trump do?

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

If Trump wins, then I will enjoy the complete meltdown of liberals especially those in Hollyweird led by 2 dolts known as De Niro and Reiner.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I love this thread!  Did anyone get to read my post about Trump doing blow of a hookers ass while destroying the Moon with nukes?

This should be fun.

I think Trump will be in office until he's 90 and make German the official language of the GUS (German United States).

One more, Trump will buy Hugh Hefner's mansion and make that the new White House.

What else will he do??

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Gregg said:

If Trump wins, then I will enjoy the complete meltdown of liberals especially those in Hollyweird led by 2 dolts known as De Niro and Reiner.

Lock them up? Trump can! You guys will have total freedom to go after who ever you want.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

4 years ago? You mean under the Constitution? That Constitution was terminated by the Supreme Court. It does not exist anymore

You know that, you are just gas lighting and hoping for the dictatorship. I suspect what will happen next is the "education" of MAGA. This decision has surprised even the MAGA opnion makers, but they will catch up. Why we should not worry and all that. What harm can King Trump do?

Yes I want King Trump who I have never voted for. Derp. I'd probably vote for RFK if I did vote or think he had a chance but the best chance to get out of this liberal hellscape is Trump for now. In 4 years it will be someone else thankfully. He is not a king and nobody wants that. The Left was the ones going after their political opponents and now they are upset because someone might go after them? Didn't they consider that beforehand?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I'm not going to jail, I'll kill a hundred of those scum, POS before they get me. F them! Killing will be a new virtue

You and people like you are clearly unhinged.  And this is how a civil war will start, because of people saying what you just said. You wouldn't make it past your driveway if things were to kick off.  Go have some tea and settle down.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, phypon said:

I love this thread!  Did anyone get to read my post about Trump doing blow of a hookers ass while destroying the Moon with nukes?

This should be fun.

I think Trump will be in office until he's 90 and make German the official language of the GUS (German United States).

One more, Trump will buy Hugh Hefner's mansion and make that the new White House.

What else will he do??

Trump will buy the Buffalo Bills and then trade Josh Allen for Tua straight up

• Angry 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, KDIGGZ said:

Yes I want King Trump who I have never voted for. Derp. I'd probably vote for RFK if I did vote or think he had a chance but the best chance to get out of this liberal hellscape is Trump for now. In 4 years it will be someone else thankfully. He is not a king and nobody wants that. The Left was the ones going after their political opponents and now they are upset because someone might go after them? Didn't they consider that beforehand?

What's the difference? You either vote for a constitutional republic or a king. And I get, no one wants to admit voting for Trump

You will not lift a finger to defeat King Trump

• Haha (+1) 2

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Trump will buy the Buffalo Bills and then trade Josh Allen for Tua straight up

Well there goes my vote.   B-)

In his second (endless) term he will set up re-education camps for all the democrats, . . . . . . . . . . . . . in TEXAS !

He will hang on so long that Donald Jr will be too old to take over.

It will be Emperor Barron the First.

Edited by B-Man
  • Haha (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, phypon said:

You and people like you are clearly unhinged.  And this is how a civil war will start, because of people saying what you just said. You wouldn't make it past your driveway if things were to kick off.  Go have some tea and settle down.   

Friendly fire casualty most likely. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What's the difference? You either vote for a constitutional republic or a king. And I get, no one wants to admit voting for Trump

You will not lift a finger to defeat King Trump

I was anti Bush #2 and the "War On Terror" and I would be against Trump if he didn't put America first as well

• Thank you (+1) 1