The Democrats Will Win The Popuar Vote, Again

23 hours ago, Gregg said:

If Biden is the nominee, then this upcoming election will be very similar to Reagan-Carter.

no, it won’t.  It should, but it won’t.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

The Constitution just got neutered. Is there really a Constitution anymore if the President is above the law? Was that not the whole purpose of the Constitution?

What Constitution?

Yep. Like going after your political rivals. 

Edited by Doc
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yep. Like going after your political rivals. 

I know, the Supreme Court just said President's are above the law because then innocent Presidents will also be targeted. What a concept! Heck, why prosecute anyone if some innocent people might also get accused. Damn, they just solved all crime, just make everything legal! 

Brilliant 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I know, the Supreme Court just said President's are above the law because then innocent Presidents will also be targeted. What a concept! Heck, why prosecute anyone if some innocent people might also get accused. Damn, they just solved all crime, just make everything legal! 

Brilliant 

Pure drama.

https://jonathanturley.org/2024/07/02/no-president-biden-the-supreme-court-did-not-remove-any-limits-on-the-presidency/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Not at all drama. This guy launched a failed coup and the court is protecting him saying all that he did is protected as an official act, or "Presumptive" official act. The guy you sourced brings up fake examples of how its Biden who is the guilty one, no mention of the coup attempt at all. Biden has been found--through adjudication--to be in the wrong, fine, the process worked. But this is a criminal matter, not some matter of who has authority to do what. The civil actions the authors site are not criminal matters. 

The court just gave the presidency a blank check to do criminal mischief, of course you like that, you never miss an opportunity to defend Trump, Putin and the rest of the lawless gangsters out there 

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

On 7/1/2024 at 5:55 PM, daz28 said:

we had to cave to the idea that he could legally murder citizens and political opponents at will with no justice.

Clintons breathe a sigh of relief.

On 7/1/2024 at 8:55 AM, Gregg said:

If Biden is the nominee, then this upcoming election will be very similar to Reagan-Carter.

I think it's gonna be like Bush vs Gore.  Very tight. Litigated to death.  The side with the best lawyers wins.

• Like (+1) 2

13 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Not at all drama. This guy launched a failed coup and the court is protecting him saying all that he did is protected as an official act, or "Presumptive" official act. The guy you sourced brings up fake examples of how its Biden who is the guilty one, no mention of the coup attempt at all. Biden has been found--through adjudication--to be in the wrong, fine, the process worked. But this is a criminal matter, not some matter of who has authority to do what. The civil actions the authors site are not criminal matters. 

The court just gave the presidency a blank check to do criminal mischief, of course you like that, you never miss an opportunity to defend Trump, Putin and the rest of the lawless gangsters out there 

Tibs should Obama have been charged for approving the  murder of American citizens in 2014? 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Tibs should Obama have been charged for approving the  murder of American citizens in 2014? 

That has nothing to do with this case at all. Why are you even asking? 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

That has nothing to do with this case at all. Why are you even asking? 

If a president can be held liable for actions he does while under the concept of constitutional duties then Obama should be arrested and tried. The fact that you can't see the connection is truly telling about you. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Kamala above Biden in betting odds now. Do the Dems still win the popular vote with one of the least popular people in politics in history?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

This is the guy who advocates for legalizing polygamy? Lol 

you might want to pay attention to the progressive rebranding and acceptances of that practice under the term "Throuple"

"Throuple: A relationship between three people characterized as balanced, committed, and non-hierarchical. “Three” + “couple” = “throuple” — and that's called ***** math. Triad: The common term for a throuple within the polyamorous community. Unicorn: A third person brought into a pre-existing two-person relationship"

• Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

If a president can be held liable for actions he does while under the concept of constitutional duties then Obama should be arrested and tried. The fact that you can't see the connection is truly telling about you. 

I'll try and be nice here. You are literally arguing that since nothing happened to Obama, a President needs added protections. That does not make any sense whatsoever. Obama was never held accountable, indicted or punished for what he would argue is protecting the country. He did not try and protect his power, enrich himself or gain personally from what happened. 

Trump on the other hand tried to illegally--well, until recently it was illegal--stay in power with lies, violence and obstruction of official events. 

Do you see the difference? 

13 minutes ago, Westside said:

I’m loving the meltdown by the hypocritical left. Keep up the good work! I’m enjoying every cry baby post by the whiny left!😂😂😂😂😂

Hey! Nothing like an unlimited power presidency! Have you ever read a book on the American Revolution? 

Better yet, try reading the Declaration of Independence. Not the first part, but read the grievances Jefferson lists. Good stuff, thought we were past all that. 

Sometimes it is said that man cannot be trusted with the government of himself. Can he, then be trusted with the government of others? Or have we found angels in the form of kings to govern him? Let history answer this question.

Thomas Jefferson

17 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

you might want to pay attention to the progressive rebranding and acceptances of that practice under the term "Throuple"

"Throuple: A relationship between three people characterized as balanced, committed, and non-hierarchical. “Three” + “couple” = “throuple” — and that's called ***** math. Triad: The common term for a throuple within the polyamorous community. Unicorn: A third person brought into a pre-existing two-person relationship"

How does this guy square his call for Bush to be held accountable with this ruling? Hint: He can't 

The guy is a hack 

• Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I'll try and be nice here. You are literally arguing that since nothing happened to Obama, a President needs added protections. That does not make any sense whatsoever. Obama was never held accountable, indicted or punished for what he would argue is protecting the country. He did not try and protect his power, enrich himself or gain personally from what happened. 

Trump on the other hand tried to illegally--well, until recently it was illegal--stay in power with lies, violence and obstruction of official events. 

Do you see the difference? 

He does need "added protection" he is protected by the constitution. But i do see where we differ here, you are incapable of rational thoughts with your TDS, so why bother. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

He does need "added protection" he is protected by the constitution. But i do see where we differ here, you are incapable of rational thoughts with your TDS, so why bother. 

You are not making any sense. Cute retreat there, though. What a dumb response :doh:

• Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are not making any sense. Cute retreat there, though. What a dumb response :doh:

Are you going to melt down again and threaten violence? I just want to know when I should get the popcorn ready.

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Westside said:

Are you going to melt down again and threaten violence? I just want to know when I should get the popcorn ready.

He has been in these tough streets of Amherst representing.  Telling everyone that we ain't like him. 

Lol

• Haha (+1) 1