The Democrats Will Win The Popuar Vote, Again

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

This supreme court just pissed on those founding fathers, destroying checks and balances. So, Biden can do the same when we win the popular vote in November, AND HE WILL BE ALLOWED TO! Thank you Supreme Court! 

Let's hope they win both, but if ONLY the majority of people stand behind the Dems, they should just say FU

Side note: TRUMP Has a plan for rounding up a million people. Interesting, very interesting 

Ah, you're advocating for subverting an election.  I should have picked up on that.  

What do you do if Trump wins popular and electoral vote?  

2 minutes ago, daz28 said:

trump already gave them the playbook on how to do it, and the SCOTUS just gave them the right to implement it.  All you need is a willing vice president.  Kind of curious if those are the kind of questions that trump is currently asking potential running mates.  What could possibly go wrong if the executive fires everyone, and installs only loyalists?  Biden didn't fire anyone for all the wrong reasons, and trump will for all the wrong reasons.  Basically, the king is back, and he also has the power to adjourn his checks and balances any time he chooses to.  

I tried, but I can't follow you here.  What's "the playbook"?  As for Biden "not firing anyone for all the wrong reasons", what's that all about?  

4 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

We’re just getting started 😉

That's what worries the rest of us.  We all suspect you loonies are going to take things to the next level.  Be carful what you wish for...

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Ah, you're advocating for subverting an election.  I should have picked up on that.  

I'm advocating for democracy. The winner of popular vote wins, period. And whatever it takes for the people to win what is theirs, so be it

• Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, phypon said:

The Left is toast.  You did it to yourselves.  

Right wing propaganda made the far left seem much larger than it really is, while making MAGA grow.  None of it is any good for the hundreds of millions of moderates in the country.  For whatever reason, they don't seem to be getting candidates they like to choose from.  The last 2 that were popular were Obama, who was an ineffectual dreamer, and trump, who is a stable genius.  It feels like the country is being hijacked by the political parties/processes from what the majority of average, everyday, sane Americans want/need. 

• Like (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

What do you do if Trump wins popular and electoral vote?  

I tried, but I can't follow you here.  What's "the playbook"?  As for Biden "not firing anyone for all the wrong reasons", what's that all about?  

How do you see that as me advocating FOR it.  Just because I said option right is in the playbook doesn't mean I want to call it.  

The popular vote isn't even a real thing, it's a created term.  If trump wins the EC, then he will be president(barring any non-prosecutable criminal activity by Biden, such as trumps fake electors plot)

Biden didn't fire anyone, because he was too dumb and too loyal.  Trump will be firing people until he gets only the dumb and loyal.  

12 minutes ago, phypon said:

The only problem with this is that it assumes trump is neither a politician, nor a liar.  While trying to sideswipe interns, he actually is making an ass of himself, with a side of promoting Twitter as the beacon of freedumb(which I avoid like the plague).  

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

No, we will, again, win the popular vote

The Constitution is flawed, maybe it's time to ignore it. Official act of Biden should be to declare the people the winners.

So huge conglomerates of people stacked on top of one another in urban areas who are in ideological bubbles are the ones who shall now and forever dictate federal law on how anyone who chooses not to live that way?

Maybe convince your party to implement good policies that work for everyone and genuinely help its citizens. 

Ooooor maybe just not to run a guy that is clearly mentally depleted whose best hope is political lawfare to destroy his competion and you might not need to desperately seek to destroy what the country was built on. 

Just a thought. Blame your party, not the system.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffarukus said:

So huge conglomerates of people stacked on top of one another in urban areas who are in ideological bubbles are the ones who shall now and forever dictate federal law on how anyone who chooses not to live that way?

Maybe convince your party to implement good policies that work for everyone and genuinely help its citizens. 

Ooooor maybe just not to run a guy that is clearly mentally depleted whose best hope is political lawfare to destroy his competion and you might not need to desperately seek to destroy what the country was built on. 

Just a thought. Blame your party, not the system.

Majority rule. Does not depend on where they live. 

No way we should surrender power if we win the most votes. 

No way. 

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, daz28 said:

The only problem with this is that it assumes trump is neither a politician, nor a liar.  While trying to sideswipe interns, he actually is making an ass of himself, with a side of promoting Twitter as the beacon of freedumb(which I avoid like the plague).  

It doesn't assume anything, really.  It's Musk pointing out BS on his platform.  If Trump pulls the same then I would hope he would get called out by Musk as well.  The Left needs to settle down.  They are only hurting themselves at this point, which is good in a way because there are a lot of Americans that are waking up to their games and seeing them for what they have been doing.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

Which party is implementing the policies that you're talking about?  Right now only 2 issues, that have any policy related to them at all, are relevant:  Immigration and abortion.  trump will be better than Biden on immigration, but his record really wasn't good either.  In fact, the notion that Republicans don't fix it, because it's a good issue for them, is likely very real.  Abortion is a lose/lose.  It's not a good thing to start with, but millions and millions of unwanted children would have a far worse effect than the illegal immigrants that are already straining us.  

The media has decided that Americans are either one of two things: MAGA or far left.  The billionaires are running the media and levers of government, while the majority of Americans, who are somewhere between the woke crowd and the Maga cultists, are left with virtually no voice or representation.  

8 minutes ago, phypon said:

It doesn't assume anything, really.  It's Musk pointing out BS on his platform.  If Trump pulls the same then I would hope he would get called out by Musk as well.  The Left needs to settle down.  They are only hurting themselves at this point, which is good in a way because there are a lot of Americans that are waking up to their games and seeing them for what they have been doing.

From a logic standpoint it assumed just that, because he's literally linking a politicians tweets as facts to a post claiming that politicians are liars.  The ultra rich, who are in control of the temperature of the country, via the media and government, are the ones who need to settle down.  Choose your enemies wisely.   

38 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I'm advocating for democracy. The winner of popular vote wins, period. And whatever it takes for the people to win what is theirs, so be it

What country do you think you're in?

2 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

What country do you think you're in?

If you asked me 24 hrs ago, I would of said the United States of America, not sure now. 

But no way should Democrats give up power if they win the popular vote. Might as well have this war with our side having the built in advantage 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

If you asked me 24 hrs ago, I would of said the United States of America, not sure now. 

But no way should Democrats give up power if they win the popular vote. Might as well have this war with our side having the built in advantage 

***** trolling.  What a mess.  

26 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Majority rule. Does not depend on where they live. 

No way we should surrender power if we win the most votes. 

No way. 

Sounds like you are gearing up for some good old fashioned election denial. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Irv said:

***** trolling.  What a mess.  

No, just pointing out that you guys don't abide by the Constitution--this decision is just wacko, it's against the Constitution--so we would be crazy to go along with it. 

A Trump presidency is unacceptable, especially if he is a minority king. Unacceptable 

Hey, maybe you guys can win a majority. Ya right 

• Haha (+1) 2