France: Marine Le Pen dominates first round of elections

Just now, Roundybout said:

Ok, let’s keep going.

Why are we revoking legally obtained student visas?

You're too cute.

Anyway it's because they aren't American. 

21 minutes ago, LeviF said:

You're too cute.

Anyway it's because they aren't American. 

“I don’t like brown people” is not a valid excuse.

Foreign people are welcome to study here and have been since the founding of the country. They should be invited to stay and become permanent citizens and assets to communities. 

We are a global hub for learning. It helps build connections to other countries and extend our influence. 

5 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Foreign people are welcome to study here and have been since the founding of the country. 

At the founding of the country, which foreign people were eligible to become citizens?

13 minutes ago, LeviF said:

At the founding of the country, which foreign people were eligible to become citizens?

The Founding Fathers had very liberal views on immigration, especially James Madison. 

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

The Founding Fathers had very liberal views on immigration, especially James Madison. 

18 minutes ago, LeviF said:

13 minutes ago, LeviF said:

The Naturalization Act of 1790 allowed free white people to become citizens. Very liberal for the time.

U.S. vs Wong Kim Ark gave us modern birthright citizenship. 

I assume you want to go back to 1790, Mr. Racist?

4 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

The Naturalization Act of 1790 allowed free white people to become citizens. Very liberal for the time.

U.S. vs Wong Kim Ark gave us modern birthright citizenship. 

I assume you want to go back to 1790, Mr. Racist?

Spare me. You treat Americans like little economic widgets, your career revolves around making life worse for everyone in your city, and you think everyone on earth is entitled to their homeland except for whites, who represent approximately 8% of the global population.

I'll take the moral outrage from you the day you grow a soul, catamite.

2 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Spare me. You treat Americans like little economic widgets, your career revolves around making life worse for everyone in your city, and you think everyone on earth is entitled to their homeland except for whites, who represent approximately 8% of the global population.

I'll take the moral outrage from you the day you grow a soul, catamite.

Your beliefs are extinct, your only destiny is a lonely grave in a forgotten cemetery on some back road. A sad and miserable experience to be sure.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Your beliefs are extinct, your only destiny is a lonely grave in a forgotten cemetery on some back road. A sad and miserable experience to be sure.

Comments like this will only help to radicalize normie whites who have just started to observe what’s going on around them.

We don’t gaf if you find us racist for wanting to protect our culture.  

I’d rather align with that than a coalition of racist minorities, lgbtq and self loathing whites. 

On the crowded train back from the Peachtree Road Race I saw a chubby white woman with Palestinian flags standing while her chubby white boyfriend sat down on the sole remaining open seat. 

Bizarro gender roles, Palestinian flags on July 4th and looking like slop because you can’t be bothered to exercise regularly. 

Nothing could sum up more concisely in that moment, the type of people I politically oppose.  

Those are the people who’s beliefs you want to overtake mine. 

3 hours ago, LeviF said:

Out of over 20 million. lol 

Tell you what, when we deport them we can replace them with American students and now they'll be included in the cute little "college student spending" figure you cited.

So they're a drop in the bucket.  Except many come from wealthy foreign families with plenty of money to spend on their kids and their visits here...

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SCBills said:

On the crowded train back from the Peachtree Road Race I saw a chubby white woman with Palestinian flags standing while her chubby white boyfriend sat down on the sole remaining open seat. 

really wanna go down this road?  Take a look at the majority obese crowd at any trump rally or this.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

really wanna go down this road?  Take a look at the majority obese crowd at any trump rally or this.

Obesity is a bipartisan issue

6 hours ago, LeviF said:

I’m not saying that they all must go. But mass deportations starting with every illegal immigrant and moving up through student and work visas and other “temporary” immigrants should be priority 1 for any decently right wing candidate. 

Why are we deporting students and people with work visas?  They are here legally and pay taxes.

A woman who was brought here a a child, has grown up, married a US citizen and had children (who are also US Citizens) should be deported?

Anyone who can't trace their roots to this country back to at least 1607 is an immigrant.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, SCBills said:

Comments like this will only help to radicalize normie whites who have just started to observe what’s going on around them.

We don’t gaf if you find us racist for wanting to protect our culture.  

So you're just going all the way mask off huh? 

No one is taking away your culture. No one is coming to take my Schubert vinyl records or demolish the Coliseum or whatever. The only thing that's happening is people are becoming happier and prouder of their heritage. 

7 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

So you're just going all the way mask off huh? 

No one is taking away your culture. No one is coming to take my Schubert vinyl records or demolish the Coliseum or whatever. The only thing that's happening is people are becoming happier and prouder of their heritage. 

Yes, I 100% believe if you come to this country, you should (eventually) speak English and support our country by reppin our flag. 

Im Italian and Polish.  I don’t run around waving the Italian flag while yelling Viva Polska. 

Many Hispanics come here and become part of the culture.  So do many Asians, Indians etc

For those that would rather come here and make zero effort to assimilate, bye.

For those who want to tear down our country and replace it will a godless society that worships the state, bye.  

Nations cannot move forward when there is zero communal identity. 

• Like (+1) 1