France: Marine Le Pen dominates first round of elections

56 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Communism as part of a one world global agenda

McCarthyism is alive and well. 

51 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You may have missed it while you were hating on farmers and rural people in general, but Muslim people seem to have an interest in establishing caliphates and doing bad things to infidels. I think it’s got something to do with their religion though it’s possible people only notice because many of them have brown skin. 

I agree that France needs a better job integrating immigrants. Different institutions. 

You can't "integrate" the third world into the first.

Import the third world, become the third world.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Perhaps Muslim people need to do a better job of integrating themselves into France. 

The French government needs to do a better job of integrating them 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

By providing more amenities and lessening their own Frenchness I imagine. 

Simple framework of expectations, like learning French, no sharia law, equal treatment for men and women, and so forth. 

7 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Simple framework of expectations, like learning French, no sharia law, equal treatment for men and women, and so forth. 

Kudos to you for having what is essentially a conservative position on immigration issues in France. You are showing promise!

Kudos to you for having what is essentially a conservative position on immigration issues in France. You are showing promise!

Dude I can fully admit that Macron’s government has been pretty poor. He hasn’t really delivered on his economic promises and he’s a bit of a pompous ass. 

8 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Dude I can fully admit that Macron’s government has been pretty poor. He hasn’t really delivered on his economic promises and he’s a bit of a pompous ass. 

I don’t care about that. The French people have spoken. My comments have been in response to your rather naive “Why? What would the point of that be?” comment from a bit ago. It’s not about France doing a better job. It’s about Muslims hell bent on importing their ideology. 

I don’t care about that. The French people have spoken. My comments have been in response to your rather naive “Why? What would the point of that be?” comment from a bit ago. It’s not about France doing a better job. It’s about Muslims hell bent on importing their ideology. 

You cannot stop the migration of people from place to place. If a bunch of Muslims move to a different place, they’re allowed to keep their religion inasmuch as a Christian should be allowed to keep their religion moving to a non Christian country. 

Where France has done a poor job is enforcing separation of church and state, I.e. Muslim women have the same rights as men, for instance. 

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

"Dangerous minority of far-right voters capture a large majority of votes"

LOL.

The media spin is nothing if not consistent.

France has a parliamentary system, so even if the far right gets a "majority" in parliament, they might still be a minority overall because of all the different parties on the left. 

On 7/1/2024 at 10:31 AM, Roundybout said:

McCarthyism is alive and well. 

I agree that France needs a better job integrating immigrants. Different institutions. 

A better job of integration. Have you been to Marseille. You cannot integrate do many, they just stick together. You have people from countries that in 1000 years never learned how to dig a well. They have not progressed. They hated where they came from but insist on recreation. They have centuries long wars about tribes and religion. 

Proper integration would be impossible at those huge numbers. 

Visit Marseille and you will see why politics in Europe is changing.

Italy was first 4 years ago. The mafia sank empty boats as they were returning to North Africa and the invasion changed to south Spain and France.

This is an invasion, slow and steady. Planned like the Pope and Kings of Europe did in 1500s.

Oops

https://www.cnn.com/world/live-news/france-election-runoff-results-07-07-24-intl/index.html

France's left-wing alliance is projected to be largest bloc in parliament in surprise result

In a surprise second-round result, the left-wing New Popular Front is projected to finish ahead of Marine Le Pen’s far-right party in French parliamentary elections, according to an IPSOS estimate following runoff elections. 

The New Popular Front, comprised of 5 parties, is projected to win 172 to 192 seats. At least 289 seats are needed to secure an absolute majority. 

President Emmanuel Macron’s party, Ensemble, is projected to be the second largest block with 150 to 170 seats, exceeding expectations. 

Le Pen’s far-right National Rally will come a close third with between 132 and 152 seats, according to the projection, a significant increase from the 89 seats won in 2022. 

🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Viva la France!!!

• Like (+1) 1

France and the UK are cooked.

The results of importing voters have begun to irrevocably change certain European countries & the ones who have pushed back on mass immigration are the ones our media and current government scrutinize … interesting 🤔 

• Agree 1

44 minutes ago, SCBills said:

The results of importing voters have begun to irrevocably change certain European countries & the ones who have pushed back on mass immigration are the ones our media and current government scrutinize … interesting 🤔 

RIGHT WING DELENDA EST 

45 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Sure…that’s the mythical replacement theory you MAGAs are so afraid of…The French and the British came to their senses. I am surprised the UK hasn’t rejoined the EU however. Brexit was a disaster 

8 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Sure…that’s the mythical replacement theory you MAGAs are so afraid of…The French and the British came to their senses. I am surprised the UK hasn’t rejoined the EU however. Brexit was a disaster 

Even in foreign elections, they can't stop crying about "rigged" results. 

• Like (+1) 1