France: Marine Le Pen dominates first round of elections

8 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I see France is in the “far right wing reactionary” part of the political cycle 

Where have we seen this before ? Portland, Chicago, Minneapolis, Nashville ?? 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Alot better than far left.

Funny you mention them since the far left won the second biggest chunk of French parliament in the first round 

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Funny you mention them since the far left won the second biggest chunk of French parliament in the first round 

Was there any riots?

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

Meh.  It's kinda predictable the left will riot if they don't hold power to control others.  

Its one of life's certainties. I guess the appeal of democracy wears off when it doesn't translate to victory at the ballot box.The irony of it all is their insistence that everybody else plays nice if they win. No protests, no challenges, nothing but acceptance. Like the adage goes, "he who claims to be a good sport needs to lose to prove it".

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
Just now, Westside said:

I think you know the answer to that question. Deflect, deflect, deflect 

Are you telling me right wingers never riot in the wake of a political loss? Because I have a couple examples.

Edited by Roundybout
  • Haha (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

Europe's immigration mess is even worse than ours. At least there are some cultural similarities (language, religion, certain values) that we share with Latin America.

The people they have been importing are actively seeking to destroy France from within.

Edited by yall
Spelling
  • Like (+1) 1

“Right wing reactionary” lol

This is the most preventable thing in politics and leftshits just never learn. 

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, yall said:

Europe's immigration mess is even worse than ours. At least there are some cultural similarities (language, religion, certain values) that we share with Latin America.

The people they have been importing are actively seeking to destroy France from within.

Why? What would the point of that be?

• Eyeroll 1

7 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

You may have missed it while you were hating on farmers and rural people in general, but Muslim people seem to have an interest in establishing caliphates and doing bad things to infidels. I think it’s got something to do with their religion though it’s possible people only notice because many of them have brown skin. 

11 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

You'd have to ask them. I don't share the thinking of religious extremists that forced Macron to pass an anti-seperatism bill aimed squarely at those types of people.