Joe Biden to evaluate the future of his campaign this weekend

5 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

You want MAGA to be a cult, so you can have your “boogie man”…

Now, are there some fringe people in there, who take it too far? Absolutely- just like there are fringe extremists on the Left and in the MSM (eh hm, looking at you, Joy Reid)…

But, by and large, people who want to make America great again is just your typical working class person, who respects hard work, responsibility, tradition and family, and is thankful for all the blessings the country has allowed them to have…👍

Please tell me how your above theme has been translated into legislation and actions of the current gop and scotus

Now, are there some fringe people in there, who take it too far? Absolutely- just like there are fringe extremists on the Left and in the MSM (eh hm, looking at you, Joy Reid)…

But, by and large, people who want to make America great again is just your typical working class person, who respects hard work, responsibility, tradition and family, and is thankful for all the blessings the country has allowed them to have…👍

Please tell me how your above theme has been translated into legislation and actions of the current gop and scotus

• Eyeroll 1

10 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

You have to realize, when people are ideologically captured, they want the media to lie to them…👍

It's actually worse than that. When you've gone full useful idiot you don't perceive any of this as being lied to, processing it as such and then regurgitating it because it helps your team. 

The point of saying 2+2=5 over and over isn't just to get you to parrot it while knowing it isn't true. It's to get you to say it AND believe it to be true.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

Just now, TH3 said:

Alright! I heard ya the first time- geeez! 😉

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Please tell me how your theme from above has been translated into legislation and court rulings

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, TH3 said:

I can’t even begin to do that, and most Republicans have been captured by the Establishment elite…

Im just trying to tell you how most people, who want to make the country great again, think…

-They oppose being told a boy is a girl…

-They oppose letting millions of unverified foreigners overrun our country’s infrastructure…

-They oppose Marxist indoctrination of their kids in the public schools…

-They oppose unelected elites controlling the representatives we vote for…

I could go on, but you get the point…The MAGA movement is more about returning to a time when people had common sense in their decision making, instead of the “bizarro” clown world we’ve turned into…👍

• Thank you (+1) 6

43 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Suddenly, after 5 years of Biden slipping into the abyss and believing whatever he was spoonfed by DNC/major media, 4th is outraged! 

We lose when the providers of information provide inaccurate, manipulative information even when  it aligns with one’s values.  

Hahaha. Nice try. Where have I ever supported Biden since I’ve been on here? I can’t count the number of times I said he was a buffoon or something similar. Biden should be out. Next up? Like I said earlier, trump. Then, finally, America will have two decent candidates two choose from? Then again maybe not. 

i guess maybe that could be a topic of discussion for fun who would you support or want to see run other than these two jackasses?

• Eyeroll 2

37 minutes ago, TH3 said:

That’s the difference right now between D and R. Dems can think for themselves and come to an independent conclusion.

MAGA is a cult…and you are in it.

I just explained something thinking independently instead of accepting a narrative. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Irv said:

We need Joe to keep running.  Go Joe!

Unfortunately he will and the left still supports him, just like the right supports their criminal trump.

• Haha (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, TH3 said:

I am a Republican  MAGA is not Republican.

If true, who would be your candidate?  What do you think they would do differently or, more precisely, how do you think Dems would treat them differently?

29 minutes ago, SCBills said:

This.

Look at the reactions from “vote blue no matter who” social media..

Effectively rioting online against their preferred media for finally coming clean about Biden’s situation. 

They don’t care about democracy.  If they did, they’d be able to trust their own two eyes and agree Joe Biden is legitimate national security threat and he should step down, now, let alone not run again. 

They only care about democracy in the sense that democracy = Democrat control.   

It's why I've been saying it's a cult for years now.  They ignored/excused Biden's mental decline, as well as all his bad policies, because they wanted D's to stay in power.  Now people are starting to get wise to it and see the effects, and everyone witnessed firsthand Biden's mental decline, and they want Biden gone because they know he can't win now.  It's not about reversing the bad policies.

• Like (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, Doc said:

If true, who would be your candidate?  What do you think they would do differently or, more precisely, how do you think Dems would treat them differently?

It's why I've been saying it's a cult for years now.  They ignored/excused Biden's mental decline, as well as all his bad policies, because they wanted D's to stay in power.  Now people are starting to get wise to it and see the effects, and everyone witnessed firsthand Biden's mental decline, and they want Biden gone because they know he can't win now.  It's not about reversing the bad policies.

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Like (+1) 1

Dr Biden and her patient face a scary time. I suggest it would be less scary if they think of their future as something that can be, unburdened by what has been. Godspeed to these 50 year creatures of Washington and fundamentally decent people (if you ignore their words and actions).

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, TH3 said:

I am a Republican  MAGA is not Republican.

You don’t have to be Republican to believe in making America great again, but you can…It just so happens that most people who believe it are Republicans, just like Reagan- he was the forefather of MAGA, as he was the first to use it on the campaign…And Reagan ended up bringing a lot of Democrats with him…👍

So, you can also be Democrat, independent, Muslim, Christian, atheist…It doesn’t matter…MAGA is not restricted to one political, religious, or social group…that’s the beauty of it…it transcends…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, 4th&long said:

Hahaha. Nice try. Where have I ever supported Biden since I’ve been on here? I can’t count the number of times I said he was a buffoon or something similar. Biden should be out. Next up? Like I said earlier, trump. Then, finally, America will have two decent candidates two choose from? Then again maybe not. 

i guess maybe that could be a topic of discussion for fun who would you support or want to see run other than these two jackasses?

I’m not really all that concerned about the figureheads, though I early on I was hoping Trump wouldn’t run.  I like substantially more of his messaging than I do that of the democrat party, and recall the pre-COVID days when Trump appeared a shoo-in for re-election.  Still, I don’t like chaos, and Trump’s style coupled with media manipulation that is more clear, more obvious, and more ignored by dem voters everyday, and my thought was he would be effective from the sidelines.  Then…the liberal team turned hard into the authoritarian regime they were supposedly against, classified material was suddenly judged on a sliding scale, and novel cases were all the rage.  That’s today’s modern democrat party.  Maybe a replacement with a moderate democrat would change that, but I don’t think so.  We’ll see I guess. 

Just remember the wisdom your old pal Leh-n shared—these guys will come and go just like Reagan, Clinton, Carter, Bush, LBJ and all the way back to Geo W.  The behavior of the corporate press doesn’t change unless it’s rejected and citizens demand more.  

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

For once Irv is 100% correct. This is what every Trumper wants.

Oh geez, now cult like behavior involves partnering with 85 million democrats.  

• Like (+1) 1