Slurring His Speech, Low Energy, Saying Weird Things...He Needs Replaced!

40 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

They're not tripping anymore. That's the problem, and the payoff from pulling the switcheroo with Biden. Maybe they'll be stumbling again when Kamala gets on the debate stage, if that even happens.

Sure they are.  And Trump said he'll debate Harris several times. 

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

Sure they are.  And Trump said he'll debate Harris several times. 

Not from an unbiased perspective.

And I think Kamala said she'd debate too, but I think it would benefit the Dems to keep her off the stage.

28 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Not from an unbiased perspective.

And I think Kamala said she'd debate too, but I think it would benefit the Dems to keep her off the stage.

LOL.  As if there is one... 

And yes, it would benefit them keeping her off the stage.  But they can't because it would show she's afraid.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

And yes, it would benefit them keeping her off the stage.  But they can't because it would show she's afraid.

She will rip up Trump in a debate. No wonder he's already squirming 

• Haha (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

She will rip up Trump in a debate. No wonder he's already squirming 

Yeah, that's why he said "absolutely" when asked if he'd debate her and “I would be willing to do more than one debate, actually."  Sure sounds like fear...

33 minutes ago, Doc said:

Kind of a double edged sword, but they can control the narrative better without a debate.

3 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Kind of a double edged sword, but they can control the narrative better without a debate.

Not when Trump/the GOP will talk about how terrified she is to debate him.  And say that it's a sign she can't possibly face world leaders.

Maybe she should take the rest of the month off to prepare...

4 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Its pathological at this point.  same with the way they project what they are doing, by accusing others. its nuts.

But I guess all the BS noise is better than reporting/discussing the horrific results of Bidens domestic and foreign platforms, that she will just continue.

Awesome link red bird. explains a lot.

You got me dude.  I'm incontinent of stool.  I also drool and need to wear a bib.  Not my fault...

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

If Demented Don is too fragile to debate, how can he stand up the demand of the presidency? 

Time for Trump to resign 

He's not too fragile to debate.  Therefore...

37 minutes ago, Doc said:

He's not too fragile to debate.  Therefore...

He's chickening out. Too old to handle a young, smart women, who will eat his lunch 

HE'S afraid of her. His, "this is the last election" crap will be hard to explain 

Imagine making the taunt at Trump that he is afraid of Kamala after his last debate caused his opponent to quit, after he beat Hillary in 2016, after Kamala scored exactly 0 delegates in the 2020 election due to her horrendous performance. You must be brain dead to think he is afraid of her more than wanting to wait to ensure she is the nominee. 

• Agree 1

25 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Imagine making the taunt at Trump that he is afraid of Kamala after his last debate caused his opponent to quit, after he beat Hillary in 2016, after Kamala scored exactly 0 delegates in the 2020 election due to her horrendous performance. You must be brain dead to think he is afraid of her more than wanting to wait to ensure she is the nominee. 

Well, he's stupid to begin with, and now his mental capacity is reduced. No wonder he is scared. 

3 hours ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Like Goebbels said...

1 hour ago, 4th&long said:

I guess we can add another conspirator to the list.  That makes it: Trump/his campaign, USSS, the shooter, local law enforcement, EMS,  Comperatore and the 2 guys who were injured...and now the FBI.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

He's mentally deranged 

🤷‍♂️

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/08/08/trump-abortion-pill-mifepristone-news-conference/ 

A reporter noted that there are ways the federal government could restrict abortion besides a national ban and asked if Trump would direct his Food and Drug Administration to “revoke access” to mifepristone. Trump did not reject the idea.

“Sure, you could, you could do things that will be, would, would supplement,” the GOP presidential nominee said. “Absolutely. ... But you have to be able to have a vote, and all I want to do is give everybody a vote.” 

Longer rambling quote of this confused old man 

"You can do things which supplement, absolutely, and those things are pretty open, and humane, but you have to be able to have a vote," Trump said. "All I want to do is give everybody a vote, and the votes are taking place right now as we speak. There are many things on a human basis that you can do outside of that, but you also have to give a vote, and the people are going to have to decide."

• Tiberius changed the title to Trump Is Unfit For Office--He Should Step Down From Nomination