Slurring His Speech, Low Energy, Saying Weird Things...He Needs Replaced!

1 hour ago, Backintheday544 said:

- this quote ““So I said, ‘Let me ask you a question,’ and [the South Carolinian] said, ‘Nobody ever asked this question,’ and it must be because of MIT, my relationship to MIT — very smart. He goes, I say, ‘What would happen if the boat sank from its weight? And you’re in the boat and you have this tremendously powerful battery and the battery is now underwater and there’s a shark that’s approximately 10 yards over there”

Not at all like a rambling old man who's lost focus.

But where's the Hannibal Lecter reference? Is he waiting outside the boat too?

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Well you've lived under both of them smart guy, why don't you tell me what Biden has done to stop you from prospering that Trump didn't and what Trump did that helped you that Biden didn't do?

I asked you the question, smart guy. Why follow up with more questions? How bout you put your big boy pants on and answer the question?

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

No Trump passed like one bill which was let me see, Rich people pay less taxes, truly a man of the people.

It wasn't a high bar but Biden cleared it and has passed multiple bills.

Generally, it is Congress' job to propose, work on and pass bills, not the President.

Our country works better when that is the course, as Congress is, or should be, much more responsive to the people.

The President's job has a different focus, and  is more directed toward national defense.

How'd Biden do there?

The Afghanistan escape, which is the most disgraceful operation I have ever seen, and the border, which he grossly failed at and then assigned the problem to his VP, who is completely inept. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

I asked you the question, smart guy. Why follow up with more questions? How bout you put your big boy pants on and answer the question?

Sure, of course I do, why would I not believe I have a greater chance to succeed with an administration that actually functions and even works with the other side to make sure the government continues to work as opposed to one that seems to want it to grind to a halt. Like it or hate the government has a job to do.

Your up.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Sure, of course I do, why would I not believe I have a greater chance to succeed with an administration that actually functions and even works with the other side to make sure the government continues to work as opposed to one that seems to want it to grind to a halt. Like it or hate the government has a job to do.

Your up.

You just gave me word salad. I have to make double my salary to afford a house, as opposed to 4 years ago. Your up champ!

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Your up.

By works with the other side u mean eliminate right? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

You just gave me word salad. I have to make double my salary to afford a house, as opposed to 4 years ago. Your up champ!

Maybe learn to code?

[sorry, but isn't that what Republicans loved to say, like, a few short years ago?]

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Maybe learn to code?

[sorry, but isn't that what Republicans loved to say, like, a few short years ago?]

Frank, you would still miss the point even if I hit you with it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Generally, it is Congress' job to propose, work on and pass bills, not the President.

Our country works better when that is the course, as Congress is, or should be, much more responsive to the people.

The President's job has a different focus, and  is more directed toward national defense.

How'd Biden do there?

The Afghanistan escape, which is the most disgraceful operation I have ever seen, and the border, which he grossly failed at and then assigned the problem to his VP, who is completely inept. 

Really the Border that had a bill ready to be passed and I don't know a certain other candidate thought that wouldn't be good for himself and told his party members in congress to go party over country and kill it....yeah we should definitely hand the reigns over to that guy.

Maybe it is the job of Congress to create bills to send to the President to be signed, but to ignore how it's a mutual relationship in how an administration works with congress and gets things moved through it is just dumb, or to give you the benefit of the doubt misleading.

Yeah Afghanistan wasn't great whole thing in the middle east has always been one huge cluster*****. Didn't Trump abandon our allies in Syria though?

5 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Really the Border that had a bill ready to be passed and I don't know a certain other candidate thought that wouldn't be good for himself and told his party members in congress to go party over country and kill it....yeah we should definitely hand the reigns over to that guy.

Maybe it is the job of Congress to create bills to send to the President to be signed, but to ignore how it's a mutual relationship in how an administration works with congress and gets things moved through it is just dumb, or to give you the benefit of the doubt misleading.

Yeah Afghanistan wasn't great whole thing in the middle east has always been one huge cluster*****. Didn't Trump abandon our allies in Syria though?

The Ukraine border bill? Lol

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Compromise WTF is that must be some sort of dirty word the way people just expect to get whatever they want and not give any concessions at all.

Just now, Warcodered said:

Compromise WTF is that must be some sort of dirty word the way people just expect to get whatever they want and not give any concessions at all.

How much money is enough? Comon man.

8 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

The border was/is Biden.

The Republicans sent an emissary to get the best deal they could. When he came back with his best compromise it was deemed inadequate and failed.

The border is entirely Biden.

Regarding Afghanistan, whatever anyone thinks about the middle east is meaningless in the disgraceful escape. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

My God, what will it take for a Demonrat to understand what’s actually in that “Bipartisan” border bill?

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Compromise? The could have removed the Ukraine money and proposed ya know a actual border bill.

3 minutes ago, njbuff said:

My God, what will it take for a Demonrat to understand what’s actually in that “Bipartisan” border bill?

A brain capable of free thinking?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

Billions more in funds to settle and support immigrants and pay their expenses while establishing a lower level of "permissible" border crossings per day which you can bet your life the administration will violate or ignore.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Compromise? The could have removed the Ukraine money and proposed ya know a actual border bill.

A brain capable of free thinking?

Ah yes compromise, I forgot it meant give me everything I want, and you well you get to give it to me. 🙄

Edited by Warcodered

20 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Maybe learn to code?

You write code?  What language do you use?

Just now, phypon said:

You write code?  What language do you use?

None.

It was a favorite response of the right wingers when laid off journalists complained about poor job prospects.

In January 2019 Huffington Post, Gannett, BuzzFeed and Verizon Media announced layoffs of journalists. As the journalists confirmed their involvement on social media, strangers responded with a torrent of mockery and hate speech mixed with suggestions to learn to code. The harassment was found to be coordinated on 4chan, a lightly moderated and anonymous message board that had previously coordinated the GamerGate campaign.[43][44] Twitter responded by blocking accounts involved in the harassment,[45] drawing derision from Fox News personality Tucker Carlson and suggestive endorsements of the harassment from right-wing figures Ben Shapiro, Donald Trump Jr. and David Duke.[46]

5 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Ah yes compromise, I forgot it meant give me everything I want, and you well you get to give it to me. 🙄

Are u 5 years old?

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

None.

It was a favorite response of the right wingers when laid off journalists complained about poor job prospects.

In January 2019 Huffington Post, Gannett, BuzzFeed and Verizon Media announced layoffs of journalists. As the journalists confirmed their involvement on social media, strangers responded with a torrent of mockery and hate speech mixed with suggestions to learn to code. The harassment was found to be coordinated on 4chan, a lightly moderated and anonymous message board that had previously coordinated the GamerGate campaign.[43][44] Twitter responded by blocking accounts involved in the harassment,[45] drawing derision from Fox News personality Tucker Carlson and suggestive endorsements of the harassment from right-wing figures Ben Shapiro, Donald Trump Jr. and David Duke.[46]

2019? Lol keep graspin!

6 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

How come they weren't willing to remove the Ukraine money? Cause they were never serious. That's why.

1 hour ago, phypon said:

Man, you really know how to reach.  At the time of the "incident" that biotch had already hit the wall an looked like a dog.  If you think a 40 or 50 year old looks the same as a 24 year old you really need to check your back pocket for your set of balls.  Or maybe they are in someone's purse (man purse or woman purse, not judging).  Maybe he has prosopagnosia.  That's not associated with dementia, but keep trying to say he has dementia.  Oh, and while we're at it, tell me JB didn't shower with his daughter and is sharp as a marble.  lol

They never showed the picture they showed him.  Maybe it was a "cheap fake"?

• Like (+1) 1