Slurring His Speech, Low Energy, Saying Weird Things...He Needs Replaced!

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

And yet, despite a brain resembling overnight oats, the United States continues to hum right along. Hell, even the markets aren't bothered a bit by the fact that the country is being governed by a dead man sitting.

https://www.cnbc.com/us-markets/

They were bothered tremendously W-F last week but thank you for the snapshot. That’s the thing about markets. They go up and down.  

Nobody is telling you not to believe that Joe Biden is and has been mentally fit during his presidency. You should proclaim it loudly and proudly. Maybe to the younger people you manage. They always like a reason to snicker at an old-timer. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

I have. I’ve watched the speeches. I’ve seen with my own two eyes the crazy things he says and mistakes he makes.

If you chose to turn a blind eye to that, that’s fine. It’s clear me giving you additional quotes and videos of Trump himself will not change your mind.

One day maybe you’ll accept the truth that those are things and signs of a person with dementia.

So take care!

Just like you called out Biden right? Now yall are experts on cognitive decline? Lol

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Just like you called out Biden right? Now yall are experts on cognitive decline? Lol

You beat me to it.  They couldn't see the obvious signs and believed it was because of his (non-existent for decades) "stutter," yet they want us to believe they can diagnose it in Trump?  LOL!

Edited by Doc
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, phypon said:

This is where you get it wrong.  He didn't recognize her.  She doesn't look like that now nor at that time of the alleged incident.  They showed him an old photo.  Maybe if she looked like that at the time he would have been attracted to her.  It proves that he was not attracted to her at the time of the alleged incident.  (I'm using Lefty logic here :nana:)

How can you disagree with this?  LED bulbs suck.  They make your eyes all wonky.

That is literally what happened and why they showed him that picture, he was so completely either mentally decayed or unprepared that he not only failed to recognize her but he confused her with his wife at that time. It's hard to just say he was unprepared because the context clues alone of the situation he was in should have told him who it could have been. So it really comes off bad that he said that and damaged his case like that when he clearly has no problem lying.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Backintheday544 said:

You can look at the board, I called for Biden to step down after the first debate.

It took you that long? Can you admit you fell for the lie? Then we can start to have a serious conversation.

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

That is literally what happened and why they showed him that picture, he was so completely either mentally decayed or unprepared that he not only failed to recognize her but he confused her with his wife at that time. It's hard to just say he was unprepared because the context clues alone of the situation he was in should have told him who it could have been. So it really comes off bad that he said that and damaged his case like that when he clearly has no problem lying.

All this to cover up that you voted for a vegetable? Just say you were duped and move on.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Man, you really know how to reach.  At the time of the "incident" that biotch had already hit the wall an looked like a dog.  If you think a 40 or 50 year old looks the same as a 24 year old you really need to check your back pocket for your set of balls.  Or maybe they are in someone's purse (man purse or woman purse, not judging).  Maybe he has prosopagnosia.  That's not associated with dementia, but keep trying to say he has dementia.  Oh, and while we're at it, tell me JB didn't shower with his daughter and is sharp as a marble.  lol

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

It took you that long? Can you admit you fell for the lie? Then we can start to have a serious conversation.

All this to cover up that you voted for a vegetable? Just say you were duped and move on.

He did get more legislation done than the last guy, but he definitely declined down the stretch.

but your solution is to put in another octogenarian?

• Eyeroll 1

8 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Isn’t he moving on? One dementia riddled candidate is out so he’s moving on to highlight dementia issues with a different candidate.

• Eyeroll 1

7 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

And would have voted for him again, given that a mentally unfit power-mad vulgarian is his opponent.

And how Un-American is this?

- "Biden is totally unfit to be President. He must stand down lest America be put in the hands of (continue in the hands of) a mentally decrepit octogenarian! This is an emergency that the MSM is ignoring!!"

- Biden stands down

- "How dare Biden stand down! The Dems tricked us!! Better that we have the possibility of a mentally decrepit octogenarian running the country for four more years than have him depart the race."

• Eyeroll 1

7 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Isn’t he moving on? One dementia riddled candidate is out so he’s moving on to highlight dementia issues with a different candidate.

If you think Biden and trumps mental state are equal, you might have TDS. Or braindead.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, phypon said:

Man, you really know how to reach.  At the time of the "incident" that biotch had already hit the wall an looked like a dog.  If you think a 40 or 50 year old looks the same as a 24 year old you really need to check your back pocket for your set of balls.  Or maybe they are in someone's purse (man purse or woman purse, not judging).  Maybe he has prosopagnosia.  That's not associated with dementia, but keep trying to say he has dementia.  Oh, and while we're at it, tell me JB didn't shower with his daughter and is sharp as a marble.  lol

Well considering it's more like 30 maybe you should consider practicing your addition and subtraction some more.

• Eyeroll 2

8 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

One dementia riddled candidate is out so he’s moving on to highlight dementia issues with a different candidate

K harris has dementia?

9 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

He did get more legislation done than the last guy

you mean Executive orders and More money directly to the fortune 500 and PACS that support blue?

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

And would have voted for him again, given that a mentally unfit power-mad vulgarian is his opponent.

And how Un-American is this?

- "Biden is totally unfit to be President. He must stand down lest America be put in the hands of (continue in the hands of) a mentally decrepit octogenarian! This is an emergency that the MSM is ignoring!!"

- Biden stands down

- "How dare Biden stand down! The Dems tricked us!! Better that we have the possibility of a mentally decrepit octogenarian running the country for four more years than have him depart the race."

Dude do you enjoy being a Democrat puppet? Can you admit you were lied to? Better yet, double down and keep voting for the same *****. You can't make this up.

10 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

He did get more legislation done than the last guy, but he definitely declined down the stretch.

but your solution is to put in another octogenarian?

Yall were just fine with this a few weeks ago. Trump is light years ahead of Biden as far as everyday mental state. Holy hell man.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

K harris has dementia?

you mean Executive orders and More money directly to the fortune 500 and PACS that support blue?

No Trump passed like one bill which was let me see, Rich people pay less taxes, truly a man of the people.

It wasn't a high bar but Biden cleared it and has passed multiple bills.

1 minute ago, Backintheday544 said:

Again - no one is saying that.

Im saying they can both have dementia and it effect them different.

Stop. Just stop.

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

No Trump passed like one bill which was let me see, Rich people pay less taxes, truly a man of the people.

It wasn't a high bar but Biden cleared it and has passed multiple bills.

Let me ask you a serious question. Did you ever feel like you had the ability to prosper under this administration? I know my answer.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Backintheday544 said:

Again - no one is saying that.

Im saying they can both have dementia and it effect them different.

That does make a certain amount of sense, Biden growing up with a speech impediment is more likely to end up with those long pauses trying to get himself to talk, because being careful talking is something he's done his whole life.

Trump a loudmouth, like him or hate him that's just verifiable, just barrels through even if he doesn't make any sense.

Just now, Warcodered said:

That does make a certain amount of sense, Biden growing up with a speech impediment is more likely to end up with those long pauses trying to get himself to talk, because being careful talking is something he's done his whole life.

Trump a loudmouth, like him or hate him that's just verifiable, just barrels through even if he doesn't make any sense.

MY GOD.....

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Let me ask you a serious question. Did you ever feel like you had the ability to prosper under this administration? I know my answer.

Well you've lived under both of them smart guy, why don't you tell me what Biden has done to stop you from prospering that Trump didn't and what Trump did that helped you that Biden didn't do?